♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

JTBC 'Chocolate' Releases OST Album with Yoon Gye Sang X Ha Ji Won

OST full-length song featuring the emotion of the well-made healing drama ' chocolate ' is released. 

On June 19th at 6 pm , JTBC's gold drama ' Chocolate ' OST compilation and score album will be released on various music sites .

The JTBC ' Golden Drama ' Chocolate OST Compilation and Score Album , which ended successfully on the 18th , adds a special meaning to the main title of 'YOU & I (Special Track)' , which was played by the main characters Yoon Gye Sang and Ha Ji Won .

GYJYY.jpg

http://www.newstomato.com/ReadNews.aspx?no=946683

• Thanks 1

I made FMV trailer, VagabondxManhuntxTheVillainess crossover. This one Lee Seung Gi's character back story, next one might be about Ha JI Won's character origin. Writing fanfiction is not my forte so do not expect too much from me. How I wish someone send me a good storyline/fanfic then I could made MV based on it.:)

I want to see Ha Ji Won as a cold killer not same as her character in Manhunt, I don't like it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I became fond of Ha Ji-won and her expressive eyes after watching "Chocolate". I don't watch dramas very often, so although I have known her name for a long time, but "Chocolate" was actually my 1st drama of hers.:)

Hope to see her in a new drama soon. 

• Like 1

I read somewhere that GOD fanclub, Chocolate fans, Jiwonn's fans and YKS's fans promote together You&I OST for  to enter the real time ranking music chart Genie.   :thumbsup: Hope for good !! It's a wonderful song ! 

99B782395E283FB61A

EO4W2EHXsAAmcJZ.jpg

• Love 6

'Chocolate' Ha Ji Won Proves Melo Queen With Hot Reunion Kiss

The drama 'Chocolate' Ha Ji-won made a happy ending with Yoon Gye-sang's hot 'Reunion Kiss' and proving the power of 'Mello Queen', which is impossible to replace. 

Ha Ji-won proved the power of Melo Quenn by concentrating on the human face who was willing to sacrifice himself for others . The feelings and gradual changes are perfectly completed with fine acting power, leaving behind the dignity of the 'all-around actor'. 

After finishing the drama, Ha Ji Won said, “'Chocolate' is a work that gave me valuable teachings. I have told the stories of the patients on the border between life and death."

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202001197237I

99E214375E2603DB11

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1