♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

9 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Chocolate bts shots :) 

@andra3 happy new year sis :D 

I love to see BTS for all Jiwonnie's drama , she's so cute and so friendly with all hers costars that's witch makes lot of viewers to ship her with them :lol: Thanks God that  Yoon Kye Sang is a taken man :lol:

Animated GIF

me

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, andra3 said:

I love to see BTS for all Jiwonnie's drama , she's so cute and so friendly with all hers costars that's witch makes lot of viewers to ship her with them :lol: Thanks God that  Yoon Kye Sang is a taken man :lol:

Because she’s so shippable sis :sweatingbullets: I hope we get to know her real namja this year :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

pretty moon cha young :heart:

Indeed ... Jiwonn looks so beautiful and so young as Cha Young :wub: I really love this character , CY is so sweet with such a warm heart with lot of love for people in needed , she really deserves a better live ...hope for a happy-end :wub: Bravo Jiwonn ...Outstanding acting performance as Chef Moon :thumbsup: and again ...her eyes are so expressive :love:

99DE743B5E06B06C28

99AF36415DFFE3A60D

991901365E06A3221F

http://t1.daumcdn.net/

• Like 2
  • Love 2