♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Happiest birthday to our Jiwonnie! Amazing woman all around. May your kind heart continue to inspire, you are the embodiment of beauty inside and out. Have a great birthday. More success and true love! Sarangheo.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, strwbrry said:

@andra3 wow the one where she wears a pink dress, i did not see that video :D  or just cant remember. She looks so lovely from that.

That was when she presented the Daesang prize at the Baeksang Awards in May together with Yoon Kye Sang. She does look stunning in that beautiful dress!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

@SR20DET i mean the one above that gif sis :D looks like a pastel pink. I think that’s from sesa living looking from the background and ambiance :) 

Haha, didn't realize that it was pink until I loaded it through my phone! Unfortunately my outdated computer screen is really bad and does not do justice to that lovely colour!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1