♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Thank you ladies for being voice of reason. KNG is back on the list. Hahaha, Peace KNG!

True, seemed like she has more close male friends than female. 

5 hours ago, dianah de guzman said:

I haven’t seen her hanging out with celeb friends.. maybe because she’s very much focused to her staff and family.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

HJW is living in her own terms, she’s not pressure to be part of a circle of friends with fellow actors/actresses. She’s just happy if she could be friend with them, and appreciates it. 

Indeed, she’s kinda different from the usual path with the same level of her as a superstar. She’s kinda weird & unique actually, yet draws you to still like her :D 

• Like 2

@drakelaw thanks for taking back KNG on the list! Haha! But more than my love for KNG (:D), i really think they are a good match in terms of acting (drama and action).. so no doubt it will be a hit project.

Agree, she has her own path. I think she has friends in the industry but not to the point of hanging out with them regularly. From what i noticed, in her free time, she tends to spend it learning new things — like playing the piano, candle making, travel.. so i guess it is quite hard to do that with other celebrity friends due to sched conflicts.

Do you guys know when will be the release of chocolate? Is it on november?

• Love 1

9 hours ago, dianah de guzman said:

thanks for taking back KNG on the list! Haha! But more than my love for KNG (:D), i really think they are a good match in terms of acting (drama and action).. so no doubt it will be a hit project.

Hehe, welcome chingu. :P Agree that he is one of the more consistent and good actors of his generation and indeed, would be a compatible acting match with JW. 

Personally, I don't have a favorite K actor or someone I "fangirl" like Jiwon. Maybe except Yeo Jin Goo but he is too young for Jiwon, hahaha. Maybe a noona/dongsaeng drama for them down the road. The boy can act. 

Love her personality and attitude. She is an antithesis of a superstar. You guys are right that she would rather spend her time with family, or pursue interests that aid her craft or just learn new things. 

One article mentioned "Chocolate" will air the 2nd half of the year or towards the end. So, it may be November. I am following one of Greek staff of the drama (her account is private but thank goodness, she accepted my request), and the location, Nafplio, Greece, is breathtaking. In my bucket list now. 

• Like 2

According to the Chinese text, Jiwon had a fall from a bicycle during filming in Greece! That sounded worrying, but thankfully it was probably minor and didn't affect her much because it didn't stop her from attending a private sampling event held by Star Lane Vineyard, and she looks as good and happy as ever here.

Original post by Star Lane Vineyard's official Weibo account, reposted by hajiwon_sunshine1023 on Instagram.

• Like 2

Hi,guys she just updated her ig yesterday about her trip to namsan tower i think she intentionally blurred the video on the part showing the lock,and there was a pic i have read somewhere that it has a heart in between names.surely it's her name and someone.and check out sung hoon's ig post same place same hashtag.guys she might have been seeing someone finally!! So happy for her.GOODLUCK eonnie.love lots 1023

Edited by mallows1023
Typos
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, andra3 said:

This is what Jiwonn wrote on lovelock :D not exactly what @strwbrry supposed but very close :D what we can do with her ? I think that we need Cupid's arrows :phew:

62053038_437225280401175_5462159555769455144_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

cr. HJWDC

So our "LOVE" will last forever is a hint that our wonnie have a boyfriend? 

And hello im newbie in this thread but already our wonnie fans since a long time a go .. 

nice to know you all..

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, IeJ said:

And hello im newbie in this thread but already our wonnie fans since a long time a go .. 

nice to know you all..

Hy !! Welcome ! Unfortunately she only expressed her love for hers fans from Japan, I suppose,  where she had recently a fanmeeting  in Tokio and Osaka :D She love her fans that much !  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, IeJ said:

nice to know you all..

Welcome @LeJ we’re happy to have you here :D

awww Jiwon to have someone to love and cherish her that is one of my greatest wish for her :) but Jiwon seems will have solely forever with her 1023 fans LOL. 

Please Jiwon have a namja if you want hahahaha

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, drakelaw said:

I am going to be a devil's advocate here, :D and say she may be giving hints to her fans. A girl can dream. Hahaha

Hello @IeJ, welcome to our "LOVE" Hajiwon thread.

Dreaming is good ...but I think that we need a dream-catcher to give her our dream for become a reality in her and our life :phew:

• LOL 1