♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

16 minutes ago, andra3 said:

hahaa !!! I saw some comments on IG about their chemistry ...its a good thing that he has a gf ..no shippers war :lol: And yes a good move for JTBC ...its like they're starting already promoted theirs drama :phew:

Exactly! And the second male lead is also a married man, so it will be purely a character ship. Let’s be ready to immerse the world and emotion of Chocolate story :D 

• Like 4

@andra3 haha no shippers war indeed! Okay i will still ship the one+one tandem! :lol: who is the second lead?

Hyun Bin was there last night. I was wondering, what is he thinking when he saw Gil Ra Im. Haha! Did Ha Ji Won already worked with Woo Sung? I hope HJW will also get the chance to work with Kim Nam Gil. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dianah de guzman said:

@andra3 haha no shippers war indeed! Okay i will still ship the one+one tandem! :lol: who is the second lead?

Hyun Bin was there last night. I was wondering, what is he thinking when he saw Gil Ra Im. Haha! Did Ha Ji Won already worked with Woo Sung? I hope HJW will also get the chance to work with Kim Nam Gil. 

It is my dream that HJW could collaborate with Jung Woo sung in a project someday. :D 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dianah de guzman said:

The second lead is Jang Seung Jo (37 with a baby son :o)...I don't know much about him ...

Related image

• Like 2

@andra3 ah that guy is the one in “Encounter” with song hye kyo. Anyways, i am so happy with all the promos for her new drama. We get to see her more often.

That would be a must-watch if HJW will get to work with woo sung! :)

Btw, i am now at episode 33 (empress ki). The story is so thrilling and exciting already! She is sooooo good here in Empress Ki — from action to drama!

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, dianah de guzman said:

@andra3 ah that guy is the one in “Encounter” with song hye kyo. Anyways, i am so happy with all the promos for her new drama. We get to see her more often.

That would be a must-watch if HJW will get to work with woo sung! :)

Btw, i am now at episode 33 (empress ki). The story is so thrilling and exciting already! She is sooooo good here in Empress Ki — from action to drama!

I read about his work and maybe I will try to watch some of his drama :) That's why I like to see Jiwonn in drama cz I can see her more often than in a movie ! For me everything where Jiwonn is its a must watch :lol: but ofc I want her to be pair with some of my fav actors Joo woo sung, Lee Joon Ki, Lee Dong wook , Kim Nam Gil ...maybe in the future ..

I love Empress Ki drama but lot of people don't understand why she chose this character and cz of the 2 male lead JJM and JCW begin a really shippers war . Now JJM is out of market :lol: Enjoy your "trip" along side with Empress Ki !!

• Like 1

DRAMA

Ha Ji Won & Yoon Kye Sang Buckle Up For A Sweet Ride In New jTBC Drama

Cable network jTBC sealed the deal with well-loved actors Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won for its new romance series Chocolate (working title).

Set in contemporary world, Yoon will suit up for the role of a recluse neurosurgeon. Meanwhile, Ha takes her first chef role who is full of warmth. In a hospice ward, the two cross paths, inevitably drawing a love melody.

Yoon’s character sketch is a smart and perfectionist doctor. He grew up in a seaside village, and once dreamt of becoming a chef. Efficiently owning the characters he has portrayed so far, eyes are on Yoon, who is set to make his drama comeback since The Good Wife. He has been actively starring in films in the last seven years. His role in The Outlaws garnered raves owing to his shift to a crude character that is far from what he usually portrays.

Also returning from a quick small screen hiatus, Ha Ji Won nicks her first chef role as Moon Cha-young. Brimming with positivity her new role radiates sunny disposition, but she does not tolerate injustice. The actress, who has amassed huge international following, appeared in hit dramas Secret Garden, King 2 Hearts and Empress Ki to name a few.

Chocolate reunites director Lee Hyung-min and writer Lee Kyung-hee, who teamed up for lauded melodrama I’m Sorry, I Love You in 2004. In addition, Director Lee scored recent drama favorites, The Miracle We Met and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Likewise, Writer Lee created acclaimed tearjerkers — Uncontrollably Fond, Thank You and A Love To Kill.

Yoon Kye Sang expressed gratitude to the creative team, whom he has always admired. He said, “I would like everyone to pay attention to the new drama because I will prepare hard so that the warm story can be conveyed to the viewers.”

Likewise, Ha shared the same excitement with her new leading man. “When I read the script for the first time, I received warmth and felt healed through the character I am about to portray,” she said.

The production team of new jTBC drama also invited the viewers to anticipate the newest healing romance drama starring Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kye Sang.

Chocolate will be aired sometime in the second half of 2019.

LINK: https://www.hellokpop.com/news/ha-ji-won-yoon-kye-sang-new-drama/

• Like 4

After almost 10th years Secret Garden OTP (HJW and HB) are still in the top of the one of the best couple regarding the chemistry between them :D...but I think that Jiwonn had great chemistry with all her ex partners in dramas or movies, no wonder she's called Queen of chemistry 

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

One of the most exciting parts about K-dramas is finding out who the two main leads are. When the two leads are super popular, the only thing you can really hope for is that the chemistry is there. It’s tragic, really, when there’s a lot of anticipation surrounding the main leads and then when the series starts, there’s not even a flicker of that spark. Most of the time, the success and popularity of a K-series ride a lot on how well the main leads connect. Here’s a look at 12 drama couples who had the best chemistry!

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in “Secret Garden”

Ah, we can’t forget these two lovebirds in “Secret Garden.” Although Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won) come from opposite sides of the tracks, these two are destined to be together.

secret-garden.gif

When a rich CEO of a department store falls head over heels in love with a poor stunt woman, it makes for a pretty epic love story. And when you have such veteran actors like Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin taking on the roles, you’re in for an emotional rollercoaster. It obviously helped that the two had undeniable chemistry!

secret-garden.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319489wpp/12-k-drama-couples-that-exude-the-best-chemistry

• Like 3