♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

HK-BEAUTY TIPS FROM YOUR FAVOURITE STARS!

From their flawless skin to their milky white complexion to their perfectly toned bodies, read on to find out must-know K-beauty tips from your favourite stars!

4. A Pack A Day

It is not surprising that Ha Ji Won is voted as the celebrity with the best skin for all seasons. At thirty-eight years old, she looks not a day over twenty! According to her, she puts on a facial mask every single day of the year. She is not the only one extolling the wonders of a mask. Korean heartthrob, Song Joong Ki, too has said that he uses a facial mask every day to keep his skin looking flawless!

http://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/k-beauty-tips-your-favourite-stars

wow!!! I want to try it. Really jiwonnie doesnt age ....

• Like 6

14 hours ago, ferlycious said:

@andra30 let me try that memory exercise sis :)

1. J.one event 2. biff2015 3. dior event 4. CoBM presscon 5. daejon film awards? 6. MBC2013 awards 7. TK2H presscon 8. cartier event? 9. empress ki presscon 10. Go go go with sister presscon :)

great memory ! 

14 hours ago, mellimonster said:

Bravo girls !!! I have a prize for you ...strawberry ice cream :D

ice-cream.jpg

• Like 4

Guest Yammylicious

@andra30 Hi Chingu, they will release it first in Taiwan than Korea? I am so curious why this movie takes so long to be premiered. I miss her so much on screen:(

12912508_465668313624464_1816074845_n.jp

11203481_842990762402609_323331410_n.jpg

I want Go Go season 2 !!! I really really miss her on screen :tears:

Spoiler

I don't know what it is with Kdramas lately but I don't find any of these very special for me at last...Am I the only one ?? Am I too picky?? Recommend me something worthwhile to watch it !  

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, andra30 said:

I want Go Go season 2 !!! I really really miss her on screen :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know what it is with Kdramas lately but I don't find any of these very special for me at last...Am I the only one ?? Am I too picky?? Recommend me something worthwhile to watch it !  

me too I am missing HJW, though she deserves the hiatus she's having since she's been working non-stop.
I hope she often updates her IG like before :) 

Spoiler

Right now I am watching Dear my Friends and Mirror of the Witch :)  a modern drama and a fusion saguek :D 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, andra30 said:

@ferlycious Thanks dear !!! I know that but still ... :(

Spoiler

I just enjoyed watching DMF because of the old veteran actresses got in 1 drama :) and on the side the WGM version of SHJ and CB :P 

You do really need a dose of vitamin from our haetnim sis especially that she'll not take any drama this year :) well, you can do marathon to one of her dramas if you want... 

• Like 3