♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Why is it always this same guy getting pictures taken of him looking at her that way hihihi :lol:

He reminds me of this one reporter that interviewed HJW a number of times( I think they were was StarDate interviews)

Thanks to  ‎@dotoria_corny on twitter for the pics.. I don't use twitter so if maybe she is a soompi user, I want to let her know I appreciate her sharing things.  

• Like 7

18 hours ago, ferlycious said:

Lee Byung-heon out of John Woo film, Ha Ji-won possibly in

hajiwon_142.jpg

There was a bit of a hullabaloo, but we finally have the facts on Hollywood film director John Woo’s (Mission: Impossible II) new international project, Manhunt. When it was first announced, a whole bunch of names were thrown around as potential leads and up until March, Lee Byung-heon (Inside Men) was one of the strongest contenders.

However, Lee has officially declined to be in Woo’s new film citing scheduling conflicts. His agency, BH Entertainment, confirmed that Lee would be too busy promoting his two upcoming films, Master and The Magnificent Seven, to fit Manhunt into his schedule.

On the other hand, actress Ha Ji-won (The Chronicle of a Blood Merchant) announced that she has received the script, and is currently in the process of reviewing it. Part of the controversy resulted when Hong Kong media source Apple Daily reported mistakenly that both actors had confirmed their participation in the film. In addition, this source announced that Korean stars Ha Ji-won, Shin Mina, and Ji Jin-hee had all joined a talent agency under the Chinese entertainment conglomerate the Media Asia Group. However, this has also been proven false, as Ha’s current domestic agency, Moon and Stars Entertainment, revealed that she is only considering signing on with the Media Asia Group.

Manhunt is a loose remake of the Japanese film of the same title, which is about a small district office prosecutor who has been framed for a crime he didn’t commit and then sets out to prove his innocence. Filming is set to start in Osaka, Japan, this June.

Via TV Daily, TV Report

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/lee-byung-heon-out-of-john-woo-film-ha-ji-won-possibly-in/

I really hope she can act along side KDW again. I would cry if that were to happen :)

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I am a new member in this forum. I became her fan since last year and up to now, I have watched most of her dramas, movies and her interview. I am searching for the show "Go Go with Sister" and "SBS plus Stagram" in English substitle. Can you guys help me to find it, please? I'd to watch them. She is really adorable in these shows.Thank you and sorry for my poor English writing.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Hello everyone, I am a new member in this forum. I became her fan since last year and up to now, I have watched most of her dramas, movies and her interview. I am searching for the show "Go Go with Sister" and "SBS plus Stagram" in English substitle. Can you guys help me to find it, please? I'd to watch them. She is really adorable in these shows.Thank you.

Welcome to the forum chingu :D feel free to post :)

Actually, Go Go with Sister was subbed when it was aired in MNET cable channel but too bad they did not upload it.
Here's the mini recaps done by one of the members here :)
Link: http://medmindmocha.blogspot.com/2015/12/ha-ji-wons-go-go-with-unnie-ep-1.html

• Like 5