♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji-won goes classic in Vogue Taiwan

Spoiler

Actress Ha Ji-won landed on the cover of Vogue Taiwan, going classic in a set of pictorials.

Ha Ji-won was chosen to star in the May issue of Vogue Taiwan, as a special guest to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the fashion magazine. Ha had a photo shoot with Vogue Taiwan back in January 2015, proving her popularity in the nation again with the return.

On the cover, Ha posed with her fingers wrapping around the side of her face, dressed in a wide cuffed dress with silver spangles around the neckline. In another photo, the actress went classic with a long white halter dress paired with many different accessories of silver and gold.

Spoiler

“Ha Ji-won is an amazing actress with great acting skills derived from endless amount of effort, turning her into a celebrity who shines like a diamond,” said an official from Vogue Taiwan.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 5

Guest Yammylicious

Next month Ha ji won will start filming John Woo's movie "Hunt" with Lee byung hun as protagonist. Yesterday Media Asia stated if they set up entertainment company in South Korea "Media Asia Seoul Entertainment" Ha Ji won,Ji jin hee,Lee byung hun and sin min ah has joined.
Finally its confirmed Ha Ji won will participate in the movie "Hunt".

Fighting Unnie!!!:heart::dizzy:

13178066_1155933531103959_44223835477403

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20160506/19599402

ctto Ha Ji Won HK1023 via FB

I kinda suspected this the moment i saw the pictures of her getting out of her bmw i8.. I thought she was getting into character.. i read somewhere that the female lead for the original japanese movie is a heiress, so i though she must be channeling the badass heiress persona hihi.. 

Hi everyone, special shout out to @ferlycious who updated the front page. 

Been a lurker here for a about a couple of months. fell in love with HJW after discovering and watching Secret Garden some months back.. love her love her love her.  

BTW, i was just wondering, she is part of  BM+ Entertainment and she also has Haewadal Entertainment, and now she is under  Media Asia Seoul Entertainment too? How does that work? 

Oh and I thought fukuyama masaharu will have the male protagonist role for Manhunt?

Edited by mellimonster
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, gfallarna said:

I hope even before the filming starts for HUNT, the movie A LIFE RISKING ROMANCE should be promoted properly. Its been delayed for centuries and I'm afraid it might affect the movie's gross. :confused:

Hi there

I hope so too.. im actually feeling abit nervous about this movie by now.. they said back in feb (or march?) That it will be released in May but no much is being done to promote it. I hope this wont go the same as her last movie

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellimonster said:

Hi there

I hope so too.. im actually feeling abit nervous about this movie by now.. they said back in feb (or march?) That it will be released in May but no much is being done to promote it. I hope this wont go the same as her last movie

My excitement has been declining towards the movie. Its just one vid trailer, one poster and thats it.. *sigh

hello there @mellimonster

• Like 2

ChxuKbQUYAAP8L1.jpg

《China Times Weekly》 Huge Star Becomes CEO, Ha Ji Won Sold Facial Masks, Earned 180 Million in Half A Year

ChxuKrNVAAARXOY.jpg

ChxuJtNVIAAyNLl.jpg

ChxuKj7UYAAoW_w.jpg

Source: http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20160506003424-260603
credit to  minnie @clarkplusclarke  twitter :D as always thanks much sissy :heart:

@mellimonster Welcome to the forum chingu :D keep posting and let's enjoy as HJW fan in here :) 

• Like 7

Dont worry chingues, everything will be alright. Just think positive about her coming movie. Hwaiting !!!!

Just smile like her smile :blush:

LhD5j460wYw5d736wHwdRe2cYGS63b5rGLWkBUyC

b1Zskc3TegKGutbS_xTyQ6ZY1gHWHTIozExKfG6I

Anyways, i miss the beautiful Ki Sueng Nyang ....

NCs7Z3q5e1P7ZsX2pVwX2riBdJDjvMklzgzfR0d4

0vYI7Jw_WbmSdH5NSclOALeDEbWPpqHNcAMljFFv

Annyeong @mellimonster. Welcome to this wonderful forum of uri Jiwonnie. Glad you finally here.... :D

• Like 7

Thanks @ferlycious for posting Jiwonni interview translation. From every her interview I learn something about her.

Such a wonderful and care daughter for her mom she is! 

So Chan Bolin teaches her some tricks in order to avoid difficult answers ... so funny :lol: , It's not too hard for Jiwonni to be cute she has a lot of aegyo isn't it? She even says:  Ha Ji-won said that people often remember her hardcore side, in fact, she loves to laugh some forgetfulness. ( "VOGUE magazine" provided)

"For every her role she imagines her character: her clothing, her fragrance even her habits or tone voice and always she self practice and learning. She said : " every piece of work become a part of my life" . In future Ha Ji Won also wants to be able to present a modern woman with self confidence and positive energy "  http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20160504000700-260112

I'm glad that she will play in John Woo's movie ...I wonder what character she will be ? 

10 hours ago, gfallarna said:

I hope even before the filming starts for HUNT, the movie A LIFE RISKING ROMANCE should be promoted properly. Its been delayed for centuries and I'm afraid it might affect the movie's gross. :confused:

Welcome to Jiwonni thread ...but you don't need to be so pessimistic , there are a lot of movies that are release later than expected for various reason so be patience! OK ! :)  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ferlycious said:

ChxuKbQUYAAP8L1.jpg

《China Times Weekly》 Huge Star Becomes CEO, Ha Ji Won Sold Facial Masks, Earned 180 Million in Half A Year

ChxuKrNVAAARXOY.jpg

ChxuJtNVIAAyNLl.jpg

ChxuKj7UYAAoW_w.jpg

Source: http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20160506003424-260603
credit to  minnie @clarkplusclarke  twitter :D as always thanks much sissy :heart:

@mellimonster Welcome to the forum chingu :D keep posting and let's enjoy as HJW fan in here :) 

Wow! That's a comprehensive one. Thanks for this translated article @ferlycious!! I really envy those who can understand other languages. Credits to minnie via twitter too!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, andra30 said:

Thanks @ferlycious for posting Jiwonni interview translation. From every her interview I learn something about her.

Such a wonderful and care daughter for her mom she is! 

So Chan Bolin teaches her some tricks in order to avoid difficult answers ... so funny :lol: , It's not too hard for Jiwonni to be cute she has a lot of aegyo isn't it? She even says:  Ha Ji-won said that people often remember her hardcore side, in fact, she loves to laugh some forgetfulness. ( "VOGUE magazine" provided)

"For every her role she imagines her character: her clothing, her fragrance even her habits or tone voice and always she self practice and learning. She said : " every piece of work become a part of my life" . In future Ha Ji Won also wants to be able to present a modern woman with self confidence and positive energy "  http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20160504000700-260112

I'm glad that she will play in John Woo's movie ...I wonder what character she will be ? 

Welcome to Jiwonni thread ...but you don't need to be so pessimistic , there are a lot of movies that are release later than expected for various reason so be patience! OK ! :)  

Oh! Pardon for that. 

Anyway thanks!

• Like 3

13174149_1244000655640652_59131994564029

13129349_118043965271249_172896030_n.jpg

13094216_474337796024153_117994445634141

[Stylus Jewelry x Ha Ji Won] 
No choice but to love her, the Airport Fashionista Bling Bling Ha Ji Won! 

She wear a retro styling and modern and fashionable long earrings. Modern&Planet Long earrings, simply yet vivid beautiful dazzling jewelry, a combination of unique, modern and trendy earrings.

Her attitude is confident and relaxed. Indeed she is really brilliant Muse of STYLUS !!!

https://www.facebook.com/styluskorea/

• Like 6