♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Cg8tSXoWUAAcZ8M.jpg

so funny this pic ... Jiwonni and her army or... Snow White and Men in black (no more no less than 15) ...to bad the Prince is missing !! I just hope that the airport don't cancel all flights !? :lol:

Cg9KcLbWUAApP4w.jpg

Cg9jA-PW0AAm9aa.jpg

so happy to see Ha Ji Won ! 

• Like 5

Guest Yammylicious

@andra30 @ferlycious chingus, thanks for all the wonderful pictures/video clips of HJW. :wub: Just like a family, always sharing updates.:) I suddenly remember their sword dance of course with Kang Dong Won in DAMO. I miss them. Hope to see them together in a more romantic role instead:heart:

Her skills in acting is an all around combination. Be it on a sexy comedy, rom-com, action, horror, drama, athletic, historical drama.. What about a fantasy? I have read before she wants to try something like becoming an eagle and a human at the same time? Am I right? :blush:

Looking forward. Hope to read updates soon about her Life staking love, or life risking romance or perhaps life risking love movie.:wub:

Goodnight everyone:)

So happy for Ha Ji Won. I was worried that she was slowing down, but just within the last month she's been promoting Incheon airport, Stylus jewelry, and Crocodile ladies. Plus she's being featured in Vogue Taiwan ! I also have a feeling that she is preparing for an action movie - I'd be over the moon if she was  !

Also some really really good news here in the United States, Sephora (biggest North American online store, owned by Louis Vuitton) is now offering 2 of Ha Ji Won's products: http://www.sephora.com/j-one . I'm willing to bet, on this deal alone, she will make over $1 million USD.

Not only is Ha Ji Won an amazing actress, but she is BOSS when it comes to business - she knows how to market herself well, foster partnerships and complete deals to come out on top ! She is a great role model for all girls & women.

• Like 7