♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@ferlycious

Thanks for updating the 1st page of this thread. Now it looks better than ever with her wiki resume. :D

You should also apply for the thread moderator job and edit some post when required.

Keep up the good work!

• Like 5

It's my pleasure as well chingus to be given a chance/permission to update HJW's page starter on this forum, but I didn't know that it will be too tasking knowing how efficient HJW as an actress in doing projects, appearances, interviews, guestings here and there... hahaha :D:D  I don't know if when will it be done! :P 

• Like 3

@ferlycious thank u for updating the 1st page of HJW. so nice:blush: love it

Talking about favorites, i love Empress ki, King 2Hearts, Hwang Jinyi, Memories in Bali but the very most i really really love is SECRET GARDEN, it really made me a fan to her.

tLXuGeKLA0a9l7oaMAHf2ExbhBWh8U0KgQq6xqmi

I was amazed by her acting, specially when she act like KJW, all the gestures, habbits the facial expression it was all convincing. And of course cant forget of her action scene. It was all perfect.

9j42BKGx2lq1ZZ-ZOKoN5f7xK83Ixmk5GMUlSIlv

And its all started by then

BuKG1CgrlKoYPsIbjYs1FLUAa-w8XEKlfKdq4vK1

@mylastwishes i like her with long hair and she so cute with short hair :D

XtjUz-5mU0EilVxjuZ00_fhP_y8fnzGfgwJazBHB

Really Jiwonie is so unique and a very rare kind of person. With those well know actresses in Korea, i was captivated by them but not as much as HJW. Im not that kind of person that would easily idolize to an artist but HJW made me like that. She is really amazing. The more i get to know her the more im addicted to her. I think there would never be come to a point that i'll be sickin tired of her.

Im so happy and will always be. Lets forever support and love uri Jiwonshi :wub:

2m2R6rnpuZixXG2FHsq7Oz3doPRozrq2ViTE7VZR

(sorry guys for the long post :))

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, deline1023 said:

@ferlycious thank u for updating the 1st page of HJW. so nice:blush: love it

Talking about favorites, i love Empress ki, King 2Hearts, Hwang Jinyi, Memories in Bali but the very most i really really love is SECRET GARDEN, it really made me a fan to her.

I was amazed by her acting, specially when she act like KJW, all the gestures, habbits the facial expression it was all convincing. And of course cant forget of her action scene. It was all perfect.

And its all started by then

@mylastwishes i like her with long hair and she so cute with short hair :D

Really Jiwonie is so unique and a very rare kind of person. With those well know actresses in Korea, i was captivated by them but not as much as HJW. Im not that kind of person that would easily idolize to an artist but HJW made me like that. She is really amazing. The more i get to know her the more im addicted to her. I think there would never be come to a point that i'll sickin tired of her.

Im so happy and will always be. Lets forever support and love uri Jiwonshi :wub:

(sorry guys for the long post :))

It's not a long post it's a nice one . It's the same for me, I like many of Kactor and Kactress but HJW is unique !!!

Jiwonni for Crocodile Lady 20th anniversary 

12826167_204318246600892_629753740_n.jpg

• Like 7

Guest Yammylicious

It's so nice to share, talk and interact  with all supporters and followers of HJW from different countries all over the world. ;) i personally do appreciate every effort and hardships of everyone for the sake of sharing and exchanging ideas, news, updates, etc. for our HAETNIM:wub: No matter what happen at the end of the day, i always stick to the thought that HJW made us united or one in spirit (from all walks of life) no matter how we thought/discuss differently or having different views with one or the other what matters is that our goal is: to support and continue loving her with no ifs and no buts, This is my personal belief only. Thanks to this forum..... its like coming home where there's family waits all along;)Fighting everyone!!!!:heart:

QISM3og.jpg

Spoiler

jmZ09Bo.jpg

Spoiler

BfeZ23D.jpg

oh yes, forgot to tell the most important why I like this yeoja 
that is because I can learning a lots thing from her... 
1. I keep my exercise often, sometimes gym sometimes swimming to keep healthy (she always mention keep exercise and healthy is important at some TV/press interview.)
2. I eat fruits + nuts + yogart everyday (learn it from she at "get it beauty")
3. Dress 'complete' with accessories (learn from her red carpet/event look, she always complete her style with nice ear ring, ring...)

a lots thing to learn from her to become better me...is a beautiful feeling since know her and become her fans .. :wub: 

• Like 6

"Dangerous Romance."

Ha Ji-won new romantic comedy film "Dangerous Romance" (Life Risking Romance), has been determined officially released in Taiwan this summer !!!!

http://ent.163.com/16/0323/12/BIREMOHR000300B1.html

So Life Risking Romance has been sold to Taiwan already even it's not yet release in SK ...

I read a few day ago that Chun Jung Myung tell his fans that  the movie will be release in late May !?

The movie trailer seems fine , cute and interesting for me and it had a very good receiving by viewers !!! So what this silence means ??? It's something wrong ??? :huh: 

• Like 5

I really want to see HJW take on more diverse roles like JDJ. HJW is so talented, I hate seeing her play the same characters bc I feel it is a waste of her talent. She should stick to movies where she has more creative control :). I am also curious about the people who are in charge of styling and makeup bc like what another forum member have said they don't do her justice. As fans we should kindly let her know what's not working :)

• Like 1

The celebrity Chef Nam Sung Ryeol wishes to invite Ha Ji Won as his guest on the SBS show " Between 2 Chef" 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002511592     cr. ladykate

Spoiler

Chef Nam Sung Ryeol

V2I8W7IGSHBGA3HX95AH.jpg

I wonder what he wants to do ? Mb he wants to cook something yummy for Jiwon ... the only Jiwonni flow is her cooking skill :) I can not help to remember Ousting Family cooking scene :lol: 

giphy.gif

or Go Go cooking scene 

giphy.gif

:heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, andra30 said:

HJW fanart...so beautiful

tumblr_o44w0mH6kn1sd29qgo2_400.jpg

tumblr_o44w0mH6kn1sd29qgo1_540.jpg

This doesn't look like her :( the makeup looks   strange bc her skin is two shades lighter than her neck. She's a lot better here even with the darker eyebrows! Please stop messing with her face! She looks the best without makeup!!!! :)1025723_507703239299438_64122204_o.jpg

• Like 2