Guest AcornDC

Many people say Ha Ji Won and Jeon Tae Soo are alike 

I DO AGREE 100%!!

%C0%FC%C5%C2%BC%F65.jpg?type=w3

%C7%CF%C1%F6%BF%F8.jpg?type=w2

%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90%EC%A0%84%ED%
%C7%CF%C1%F6%BF%F81.jpg?type=w2
56566887_59_20131125172816.jpg?type=w540

but in fact, Ji Won's siblings look quite alike (but the youngest sister has the biggest eyes compared to them), the oldest unnie, Yoo Kyung, and Ji Won unnie looks alike as well. Perhaps we saw the press con. 'Unnie Go Go' picture and they look similar to some extent like this pic, but Yoo Kyung unnie might gain some weight nowadays

2015042201001921900144341.jpg

But I saw the old pic, I think it might be during 2012, they are alike ...very very...

12342691_540344339480134_382342723474475

because her brother is the actor, there are many pictures compared Ji Won unnie and Tae Soo oppa, but few for Yoo Kyung unnie ^___^

I adore this family...they are look similar...real siblings....

like SUPERIOR DNA

Speaking of Ha Ji Won's childhood & teens photos these one are my collection :D 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

during her teens she looks quite plump, I think that's the reason why she and her mother always do a mountain hiking everyday/exercise after she was scouted by an agency during her senior high..

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

I think she really has an oblong shaped-face and it depends if she gains weight, when she just debuted she has baby fats as what I've observed in her School 2 days :) 

SCHOOL 2 (1999) HA JI WON CUT

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtIxgqV0h_RqlLj2Ao-GbHSNxbpDNzIZC

P.S. In one of Ha Ji Won's documentary I remembered a surgeon saying that HJW's chin, waist and shoulder line are perfect beauty

One thing that I am curious if you did a surgery to your face is it okay for it to be hit many times? Since, HJW did Miracle of 1st Street where she had receive real punches from that movie.

Anyways external beauty is just temporary what counts the most is your inner beauty and we all know that HJW has it big time :D 

• Like 5

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious  she's so cute, innocent, and pure. It's strange tbh LOL but it's like the unique thing making her outstanding. Even people who see her for the first time like co-stars and staffs can absorb the happiness from her. It's fascinating, how the person can be happy and innocent without trying. Ha Ji Won unnie is the best!

Thank you for the videos!! It's useful LOL..yeah, we do need someone who can translate all.

For my understanding version, it's good! they are teachers from primary school (woman) and high school (man). Ji Won is class president from grade 2 - 6 and has good manner and doing great in many aspects, also she shows the letters JW sents to her (I would say her handwriting is very neat). During her high school, her appearance and charm is acknowledge and that time the manager finds her picture taken with friends from the shop (during high school). Ji Won unnie said she failed in audition around 200 times? (I thought it's 100 times as I saw in other interviews)

Another video, the interview in the beginning is the question what the most magical moment in her life is and she replies being the actress. After that, (I'm not sure exactly what the correct word to use) it's about her inevitable 2 things? like action - the role she plays is quite difficult and requires devotion and passion on it such as boxer, aerobic athlete, stunt man, she really focuses on acting. Another thing is Co-stars - her co-stars are all top stars. The conversation during Kwon Sang Woo - he kept slowly saying cuz she didn't hear it clearly?? and also when he saw her dress was beautiful (during movie event?!//not sure), he told her that her dress was beautiful and she acted like "Aishhh" LOL but Ji Won told that was not true, she just shyly and said "Aneyoo" but as we knew, when she's shy, she acts aegyo like hitting her fist lightly on someone, so KSW said sth. like her strength is good. The last part, she doesn't have scandal...

I'd like to repost this baby Jeon Hae-Rim aka Ha Ji Won :D who wants to pinch her cheeks?? HAHAHA :P:P

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

I'm always amused by her hair on this one :D:P 

Embedded image permalink

she's so cute and adorable with her mini-bikini  :):) 

#majorthrowback
I hope we can see a mini-version of Ha Ji Won and I wished she will let it happen since her time is tickling :D:D 
:heart:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AcornDC said:

@ferlycious  she's so cute, innocent, and pure. It's strange tbh LOL but it's like the unique thing making her outstanding. Even people who see her for the first time like co-stars and staffs can absorb the happiness from her. It's fascinating, how the person can be happy and innocent without trying. Ha Ji Won unnie is the best!

I've noticed that her co-stars always describes her such words as pure and innocent... I think they can really feel her sincerity when they're with her :D Even her sunbae once confronted her why still she looks bright and happy though they've been filming all-night. Maybe it's just with her mind set, actually I like the way she thinks, I hope she'll remained the same through the years. :grin:

And because of that sometimes people think that she's too good to be true. As per said by one of her manager she describes HJW as an angel with invisible wings. :heart:

• Like 3

Guest AcornDC

@Rodelyn Rejuso Japanese ver too? wow...where can I buy Chinese ver. then? in Taiwan? I have plan to go to Taiwan next year, but I'll check at Kinokuniya in my country first. If it's Chinese, I might understand more than Korean ^___^

16 hours ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

@AcornDCyes! Thank you so much for the clarifications! As to your question about HJW's debut, I'm pretty sure she  appeared as Jeon hae rim in adults don't know before changing to HJW. But by 2000, I think it was already HJW.

@Rodelyn Rejusoladykate1023 has been providing translations on her blog, so feel free to check it out. But there isn't an official english version of the book as far as i know.

@TheRatchetFool_1023 thank u so much, i will surely check that block :D. but, still im hoping that there will be a english version of the book.

2 hours ago, AcornDC said:

@Rodelyn Rejuso Japanese ver too? wow...where can I buy Chinese ver. then? in Taiwan? I have plan to go to Taiwan next year, but I'll check at Kinokuniya in my country first. If it's Chinese, I might understand more than Korean ^___^

@AcornDC im not that sure, but i saw some pictures of it.

14 hours ago, ferlycious said:

I'd like to repost this baby Jeon Hae-Rim aka Ha Ji Won :D who wants to pinch her cheeks?? HAHAHA :P:P

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

I'm always amused by her hair on this one :D:P 

Embedded image permalink

she's so cute and adorable with her mini-bikini  :):) 

#majorthrowback
I hope we can see a mini-version of Ha Ji Won and I wished she will let it happen since her time is tickling :D:D 
:heart:

wow, she's soooo cute, i want to pinch and kiss her chicks. . kyakk!!!. . 

12331564_1928420654050688_1127526059_n.j

Last chance to enter to win the #seconddayofchristmas #DFGiftmas present- a set of#SecretGarden comic books! ☃Featuring #HyunBin #HaJiWon and #LeeJongSuk To win this, post a pic of yourself watching your favorite #kdrama couple with the hashtag#DFGiftmas and tag us @dramafever The more creative the pic the better! The#giveaway closes in one and a half hours at midnight EST, and the winner will be reposted at 4PM tomorrow! And tune in at 5PM EST tomorrow to see the third gift! (US and Canada only) #christmas #giftmas #kdramas #giveaways #contest

so sad, only in US and Canada. . .

• Like 1

Guest AcornDC

@Rodelyn Rejuso I think I saw those in many bookstores in my country... there are 3 books in one set (cartoon picture book) 
The price is appro. 5.5 US dollars per each. 

523.jpg
sample.jpg

actually there are many Korean dramas cartoon picture books like Secret Garden as well, as I saw before is The Heirs

Guest AcornDC

I've checked this out and found that actually the price from Tower Records is not different from the original price that much

Since the price is set at 5000 yen excluding tax, so it should be 5350 yen for the net price. Tower Records website sells it right now equal 5400 yen (It's expensive from the start actually LOL, I'm now hesitating whether to buy, but in fact, I'm not interesting to ship the book to my country cuz it's not worth, the price is charged to be 6000 yen up and also the shipping cost at least 2000 yen per lot, if have to buy this, it's better to send to friends living there instead (Tower Records info.: free shipping condition)

HAJIWON'S SECRET 1st Photos [BOOK + DVD] 

4580432490069.jpg

OMG Baby Jiwon is freakingggg cuteeeee!!!! Adult Jiwon is still cute but....

I always wonder how people get the childhood photos of famous people though!

I'm intending to get the Secret photobook for Christmas! But does anyone know how to order it? The Amazon.co.jp and Tower Records site are in Japanese :/

• Like 3

Guest AcornDC
1 hour ago, Rodelyn Rejuso said:

@AcornDC your from Thailand? lucky u are, that there some stuff like that in your country. Its too imposible that there would be book/comics of secret garden here. Maybe the comic books that dramfever talking about are those have a english version of Secret garden.

@Rodelyn Rejuso yes, I'm from Thailand. Where are you from? Since I told you guys, I just get to know Ha Ji Won unnie quite late, so I missed many things and stuffs LOL but I already bought the latest high cut she was in and The celebrity magazine (January 2014) and the price...so expensive OTL.. ^^+ cuz it's rare already, I don't have choice, my friend checked the publisher for me and it's out of stock, so I had to buy from other retailers who still has the old issue.

@mylastwishes I think it's domestic shipping for Tower Records, but you can check on Amazon JP looking at seller's condition whether they have international shipping, if so, you can buy it.

1 hour ago, mylastwishes said:

OMG Baby Jiwon is freakingggg cuteeeee!!!! Adult Jiwon is still cute but....

I always wonder how people get the childhood photos of famous people though!

I'm intending to get the Secret photobook for Christmas! But does anyone know how to order it? The Amazon.co.jp and Tower Records site are in Japanese :/

I've ordered it through the this link: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B00RUJH0I4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
I chose SANKYO seller since they're the one who shipped internationally and all in all it costs me USD 74.31 :) 

It was easy to order it, just need to follow their instruction since the page will be translated into english from japanese :)