♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

10843728_1669762453310918_1099371428_n.j

The lady in this pic, Zo Sun Hi is a photographer involved in the filming of the game CF. She posted the below message along with this picture on her IG.

암살자로 분한 하지원과 장난샷 한컷~~ 사진촬영에 와이어 하기 쉽지않은데 잘해줘서 고마워~~ 그리고보니 지원이와 인연이 거의 16년이네.. 까묵고 있었어~~ 예나 지금이나 최선을 다하는 #하지원 나도 그래야쥐~~ #인연 #김활란은18년?#게임 #소울앤스톤

Translation:

Took a funny picture with Ha Ji Won who disguised as an assassinator ~~ It is not easy to be hung on wires at the filming scene but she did it very well, thank you ~ I have known Ji Won for nearly 16 years ~ From then to now, Ha Ji Won always strive for the best, I must also learn from her ~~ Assassinator, come kill me, thanks !!

translated by zoompi123

source: https://instagram.com/zo_sun_hi/?hl=en

----

@JacquelinQ, those screencaps are from The Huntress. I don't remember watching these scenes from the movie either (I think these scenes were cut and not included in the movie), but the person who posted the pictures tagged 조선미녀삼총사 which is the movie title for The Huntress.

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 6

Guest dawnshine

12142100_1020053954692540_1602383952_n.j

Credit: jangdojang60

Passerby spotted Jiwonnie filming at Itaewon these two days. From the very few stills taken, Jane's signature clothing outfit is the green coat. :D

25 Korean actresses who are gorgeous without makeup

Achieving flawless, dewy skin is the priority of many Korean girls' beauty regimes. All Korean actresses seem to have glowing skin, but some are known better than others for their natural glow. Take a look at these 25 Korean actresses who are gorgeous without makeup, and hear about their skincare secrets! 

5. Ha Ji Won

574fab0e-b27a-4136-bf0b-2956c25a8afe.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won is a fan of healthy looking skin. After washing her face, Ha Ji Won puts on J.ONE Jelly Pack, Chic and Chick Sunblock Star, and Giorgio Armani fluid sheer BB cream. Ha Ji Won stresses the importance of finding a few products that work and sticking to them.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/23-korean-actresses-who-are-gorgeous-without-makeup/

Of course a natural beauty as Jiwonni looks gorgeous even without makeup and incredibly much younger ....we all can see that in GO GO...how can she looks so beautifully  when she just wakes up ?

go-go-with-unnie_150428_280.35.jpg

=======

Passerby spotted Jiwonnie filming at Itaewon these two days. From the very few stills taken, Jane's signature clothing outfit is the green coat. :D

12140554_1023766477653999_20269527459698

cr.HJWFB

• Like 8

мinnie ‏@cheshirecat1023  Oct 7

There's another Ha Ji Won - Lee Jin Wook Jp mag interview which needs to be translated. Can't work on it now 'cause exams tom. 

Lee Jin Wook said Ha Ji Won is the ‘no.1 actress you’d like to work w/’ “Before filming I was so nervous & excited”(He used“dugeun dugeun”)

Lee Jin Wook:“When I met her I realized she was more feminine&lovely than I'd imagined. Her acting, character, Jiwon is a very cute person.”

>>as always if we don't know HJW yet we'll conclude that she's not that feminine in real life due to the tough roles she's been playing :D 

• Like 4

ladykate ‏@ladykate1023  

Manse likes Ha Ji Won more than Sarang :D you little brat! this noona looks so happy......

CQ4x5EoUcAAJehd.jpg

Manse really knows how to make women flutters, he's really the mischievous one among the triplets, the girls magnet HAHAHA :D :D him sitting at the lap of his noona :) 

• Like 4

Guest dawnshine

It is the 9th anniversary of HJN today. Many drama fans and 1023s have been posting some HJN stills in honor of the drama. Jiwonnie won KBS Daesang for her performance in HJN. Those who watched the drama remarked her acting and the whole vibe of the portrayal of HJN character there were flawless. What's worth mentioning was the filming condition was harsh and extremely rushed, and she was actually sick while filming the drama. Yet she did brilliant! :)

12081309_1509570896009526_1557961918_n.j12142343_513295702185782_1957979250_n.jp67aefb2cjw1ewwsn7v9ikj20zk1o0hav.jpg

Cr: lihui_zhen_520 and uploader

Edited by dawnshine

This thread has been so quiet lately... just thought that i'd share this...

It was mid june/early july last year when I came across uri Amazing Yeoja. It was a wednesday, and as usual i came home after a long and tiring day in school. School ends @ 3.30pm, i reach home @ about 4.20pm. Then i wuld hv about 1 hr of free time. At that time, the 5pm slot on one of our local channels was occupied by Lee min ho's Faith. I watched a few eps of it although i culd not manage to finish the whole series. 

Without knowing that Faith had ended its run, i proceeded 2 switvh on my tv, thinking i culd at least watch d last episode. And this was when Empress Ki had started airing its 4th episode.(3rd if u r 2 follow d original broadcast-  Its a 5-day-a-week program, so its sorta like a daily commitment kinda thing) 

It was a scene where Seung-nyang was fighting against the mercenaries/bandits to protect Ta Hwan's eunuch. It was the very scene that caught my attention, and i thought 'Damn she's cool'. I knew it was one of those genderbending hijinks so frequently employed in kdramas, so she was a she to me no matter how awesome her fighting skills were. So it was something i dismissed, telling myself that i wuld try and watch EK if i culd the next day.

What's really miraculous, is that SeGa was having a rerun on the Other local channel at 12noon. It wuld actually hv been a normal schooling day, but i woke up late to miss the bus. Thus i spent the rest of my day @ home, dreading the copious amount of hmwrk i wld hv to complete. But i was really lucky to b able  watch d first ep of SeGa, and i immediately recognized the kickass girl from EK. And naturally, i searched google. I found out she was called Ha Ji Won, and then i logged onto her Wikipedia page, which labelled her as 'one of d most saught after korean actresses'. Of course, it was Wikipedia, which was notorious for providing false information, the idea of her being 'one of d most saught after' actresses got me genuinely piqued.

• Like 6

I'm splitting my post into 2 parts, cuz its rather long...

Part 2

I continued reading her entire Wikipedia page, and i literally memorized the whole table under the 'Filmography' tab. It took me a whole hour, but its worthy of my precious time, so it didnt matter much. I was really impressed by her acting range, to know that she played a boxer, a dancer, a North Korean agent (the 12 yr old me thought that North Korea produced dramas too), and an androgynous detective in Duelist (which became one of the motivations for me to take up martial arts) was what made me adore her so much.

Then i started searching 4 more articles abt HJW, and came across many describing her as an 'action actress' who 'gave her best at everything' and 'did her own stunts'. These were one of the very frequent descriptions used by media, and very rightly so. 

But that was not enough, I started watching EK from start 2 finish within 2 weeks, and I was really really in love with this amazing actress. And while i was at it, i tried 2 keep up with her other projects (such as rain's mv). 

Her portrayal of rain's crush was really miles away from her character in EK. I was amazed at her endless transformations - the tomboyish Key Lime, the scheming Ki Seung-nyang, the sexy whats-her-name in 'Love Story'. They were all different. 

After EK (dubbed in Mandarin), SeGa and Love Story, I watched As One, which was a movie i like quite a lot. Then I watched Sector 7, which was a rather forgettable one despite Ha Ji Won being extra badass and muscly.

And in August last year, another local channel started airing teasers of The King 2 Hearts. I knew it who it was this time round, and i realized that it was a rerun (they first broadcasted it in 2013, and i took no interest in kdramas at that time) yet again.

The teaser featured HJW being badass as always, but this time i knew i wuld hv no chance of watching it, bcuz it aired at 11pm on weds and thurs. Thus i had to let go, and it was tough learning how to do it.

I guess this is sorta how i found true love in uri JiWonnie (honestly, shes old enough 2 be my mother). It started with EK and i dont think it'll ever end. And like many of you sunbaenims here, she is a role model to me. I picked up Korean and started playing table tennis more often, I began deligently practising martial arts and even attempted boxing, I work out daily now and last but not least, I tried my hand @ archery, all bcuz of HJW.

I have never openly showed my affection for celebrities in general, but i guess JiWonnie changed that fact.

im sorry for taking ur time, but i find pleasure in reading fan accounts, i hope u feel the same too.

kamsahamnida!

• Like 7

@TheRatchetFool_1023, your admiration for the Ha Ji Won is very impressive even as you said you may be way younger than most of us here or that HJW could already be your mother.

I loved reading your fan account. Hope to read more of your writings here.

Miss Ha would be very delighted to read what you've written here if only she gets the chance.

Fighting! Take care!

• Like 3