♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

What is the difference between SYJ and HJW?

Bolin: "There is no difference,but rather two people have in common that both are good actress".

Bolin: "I practice Korean in the "Bad Guys Always Die",Ha Ji Won (for RLFL) practice & learn English everyday,it's workaholic(hard worker)"

"For no reason was reported the scandal,i felt sorry toward Ha Ji Won"

Bolin: "Ha Ji Won's Korea agency and my representative china agency are really good friend, seems like a family"

via ladykate twitter

• Like 5

No 1 goddess - HJW at BIFF in Chinese Magazines - fan capt....I wonder what the titles are saying ? 

12115531_506996936127727_631562092979272

And the 1+1 couple HJW and LJW  from her last drama TTWWNIL in Japanese Magazine for promoting this drama. I hope that the Japanese viewers will love this drama !!!!  

12122469_507594546067966_290624159545326

cr. pics HJWFB

Some translation from their interview cr. мinnie ‏@cheshirecat1023

Lee Jin Wook: “I have no words to express Ha Ji Won’s charm... Cool! Pretty! The best! Jjang! I know all the Japanese have been used to it.”

Ha Ji Won: “I really liked being able to act with Lee Jin Wook. From the rehearsals, we got along really well.”

Lee Jin Wook: “When Ha Ji Won appeared in the scene dressed in a school uniform, I was surprised it unbelievably suited her!”

Ha Ji Won: “The high school uniform also looked good on Wonnie.”

Favorite scene?

Lee Jin Wook: “I like the rooftop hideout scenes, wherein Hana playfully ‘choke-held’ Won, as well as their playing scenes.”

Ha Ji Won: “Me too. It was relaxing, and I really enjoyed going to the rooftop as my hideout.”

Do u think man–woman friendship exists?

Lee Jin Wook: “I believe it does NOT exist. If it does, it might not be the most loving friendship.”

Ha Ji Won: “Women probably think this kind of friendship between a man & a woman is established. I'm most curious about men's friendships.”

• Like 6

Opening Ceremony of The 20th Busan International Film Festival-KBS world tv

lol the MCs reaction upon HJW arrival.. fanboy alert :D 

[ENG] haru*hana Japanese Magazine - Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook (Interview)

QHow was it acting together?

Lee Jin Wook“Acting aside, it was the actors’ attitude while filming [that I’d like to mention]. We really learned a lot. I have no words to express Ha Ji Won’s charm… Cool! Pretty! The best! Jjang! I know all the Japanese have been used to it [her charm].”

Ha Ji Won“I really liked being able to act with Lee Jin Wook. From the rehearsals, we got along really well. It’s sad that the drama has ended, but someday, I wish to work and act together [with Lee Jin Wookagain.”

Q: Your character’s charm?

Ha Ji Won“Hana’s charm is having Wonnie as a friend by her side. Although Won hides his true heart by saying ‘I’ll never love u’, he’s learned to ‘love’ [always]. And Hana knows this kind of love.”

Lee Jin Wook“Won’s charm is ‘liking’ / ‘loving’ [Hana], which he has kept and treasured in his heart for many years. It’s not easy, [loving someone for many years], but I think it’s amazing Won has continued loving [one woman] for 17 years.”

Q: Wearing high school uniform? ㅋㅋㅋ

Lee Jin Wook: “When Ha Ji Won appeared in the scene dressed in a school uniform, I was surprised it unbelievably suited her! But as we became adults [in the drama]… I was rather disappointed with myself.” (laughs) (He meant the way adult Wonnie dressed up.)

Ha Ji Won: “The high school uniform also looked good on Won. It felt like going back as high school students and seeing the person [I/we] liked in front of our eyes. That kind of feeling. That’s why Jin Wook in high school uniform [made my heart go] 두근두근dugeun dugeun. (laughs) And also, I think it was the last time I could wear a high school uniform, so I somehow enjoyed those [high school] scenes.

Q: Your favorite scene?

Lee Jin Wook“I like the rooftop hideout scenes, wherein Hana playfully ‘choke-held’ Won, as well as their playing scenes.”

Ha Ji Won“Me too. It was relaxing, and I really enjoyed going to the rooftop as my hideout.”

Q: Do you think friendship between a man and woman exists?

Lee Jin Wook“I believe it doesn’t exist. If it does, it might be the most loving friendship, no?”

Ha Ji Won“Women probably think this kind of friendship between a man and a woman is established. I’m most curious about men’s friendships.”

Lee Jin Wook“Right. Friendship [between a man and a woman] is an excuse to hide a love relationship, no?” (laughs)

If there is friendship between a man and a woman, that’s the most loving relationship

“I’ve got to understand this kind of love through Hana”

“Won, who has continued loving one woman, is amazing”

or Questions

Q: Is there a possibility for friends to develop into lovers?

A if YES, B if NO

Ha Ji Won [A], Lee Jin Wook [A]

Lee Jin WookSince I think there’s no [such thing as] friendship between a man and a woman, [I think] there’s a possibility [for friends] to become lovers.  

Ha Ji Won: “Honestly, before filming this drama, I thought there was no possibility to develop from friends to lovers. I thought only someone [you’re] attracted to (fell in love with) at first sight [will you’ll] likely become lovers, and as I was portraying Hana, it has changed. [Now] I think friends can [actually] become lovers.”

Lee Jin WookHa Ji Won is also the type that can be friends with men, but I’m the type of the opposite sex that can’t be friends [with women]. There’s always a possibility that we develop into lovers.

QAre you the type who takes pictures for memories?

if YES, B if NO

Ha Ji Won [B], Lee Jin Wook [B]

Lee Jin WookI usually take a lot of pictures on purpose, [but] rather than taking pictures, I want to capture that moment properly with my eyes.

Ha Ji WonI occasionally take pictures, but rather than taking pictures, I want to enjoy the space (*she meant the ‘actual moment’*). I’m the type who wants to see/feel the moment [as it is]. If [your only] intent is taking pictures, [you] could never enjoy the[actual] situation.

Lee Jin Wook“Now everyone with a camera tries to take pictures of everything but eventually in the future ends up almost not seeing [the real picture].”

tumblr_inline_nvsuktQbRI1scwj9q_500.jpg

CREDIT: 너를 사랑한 시간 갤러리
English translation: cheshirecat1023
*Please do not repost/spread as requested by The Time We Were Not In Love DC Inside Gallery.*

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 7

unnie your back from you royal engagement hehehe... l relate to you better this way. the second pic you make me sad you missing someone eeeeeeeeh hehehe...

thamks@ferlycious whats with the arrow can anyone translate, thanks in advance

the picture is from clothing sponsor website, so I think it pointed the specific cloth

12106962_1022950314402282_47051895746642

cto

• Like 3