♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest dawnshine

Happy Choseok to Jiwonnie and all of you here and all 1023s around the world! :)

11939585_1487342461560590_367108325_n.jp

Credit: hyeon_ui_1023

Let us fans stay strong and united together to keep supporting HJW and her works. Most importantly, let's keep HJW thread here in Soompi a fun and harmonious place for everyone to continue showing our love and support to our wonderful Jiwonnie and her excellent works. We might come from various backgrounds and have different opinions, but respect/mutual respect is a must here whenever we post in this thread. Thank you all 1023-ers! :)

Edited by dawnshine

yes dawnshine i absolutely agree with you that we should protect our ha jiw won but it just happens that some idiot (noonecanstopme) just reposted those photos again 2 hour ago! 

well if i am idiot then what should i call you?

one thing for sure,  the photo it isn't nudity, or harmful to ha ji won. It just only 1 photo.

maybe you are  more than an IDIOT you didn't know what social media is... this is the lesson for those who posted and want to deleted... just like l88ion.. have you remember? Do you think you are smart? 

Remember this:
Those who argue to an IDIOT is more than -----? You notice me then what should i called you?

Edited by NoOneCanStopMe

Its Chuseok tomorrow and since there are some discussions on HJW's look in Hanbok, especially from her drama 'Hwang Jini', let's revisit her performance and her hanbok appearance through the below fanvid and trailers.

For those who have not watched 'Hwang Jini' yet, I would highly recommend this drama to you. It is one of the best Kdrama of all time in terms of acting and writing of the story. A philosophically meaningful drama that explores the meaning of art and life, an important project in HJW's career that just by looking at the title of the drama from the script cover, it shines brightly as described by Ha Ji Won in Happy Together in 2012, and also an impressive performance from Ha Ji Won that won her her first ever Daesang at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards.

My favorite OST from the drama and also one of my all time favourite Kdrama OSTs, Choi Hye Jin's 'Please look at me'.

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

credit to all owners of the videos

-----------------

A gentle reminder to everyone, this is a thread for fans to discuss HJW's projects and activities. It is against soompi rules for inappropriate postings that can cause disharmony among posters. Please keep this thread peaceful.

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 5

Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Pictorials From years to years

-------

Someone pretended to be smart she/he didn't know why i reposted it because i am picking a fight to know who the real jiwonnians is? I said "I love challenges" if someone smart enough then they will know what the real meaning is... People who always posted here didn't mention my NAME even though they want too but they didn't, because that's what called professionalism but this WeloveH more than IDIOT take my BAIT and grab the opportunity that showing herself for Real Fanatic of Ha Ji Won even it isn't. Check those who always posted here instead mentioning my name they only posted the reminder.

Thank you Dawnshine and zoompi123. Keep up for being professionalism. Don't be like a market/street people who grabbing a fight.

Real Jiwonnians not picking a fight because Ha Ji Won is a simple woman!

Edited by NoOneCanStopMe

Guest dawnshine

@zoompi123 Thank you for the lovely HJN tidbits. I haven't had chance to watch the HJN yet but I have heard a lot of good things about the drama. In fact Jiwonnie won a lot of fans from HJN too outside Korea because of HJN.

She looks absolutely gorgeous in hanbook!

hwang395.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0sbl9EPmUEYOVXZFA7UUU1345P28T3D1267235F329DT20060928145739.jCredit to uploaders

Guest puddleofgrace

Hwang JinYi is one of my favorite drama of HJW.

Aside from her acting (that's always been awesome), she really looks like a baby to me.

And I was shocked about the age gap they had! (HJW and JGS)

Haha

Guest dawnshine

Jiwonnie's Choseok Greeting Message to The Fact readers that was published early this morning:

"Hello all The Fact readers, I am Ha Ji Won. Happy Choseok ~~ arrive home safely and have a warm and happy time spent with your family ~ eat tasty food, enjoy the most during this happy festival ~ ^^ Thank you, Love you all!"

- Translated to English by Dawnshine

20158657144317353001.jpg

Edited by dawnshine

13 Korean celebrities who have equally hot siblings

korean_star_siblings.jpg

Some celebrity siblings are well known. They work side by side as actors or singers. Other celebrity siblings are non-celebrities, although they share the genetic superiority with their celebrity siblings. 

6. Ha Ji Won and Jeon Tae Soo

5648e2616ffa77b06fe9fcf8419fe8d3.jpeg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/13-korean-celebrities-who-have-equally-hot-siblings/

and also her older sister ...she is well know after Go Go.. 

ylquhv.jpg

wonderful family 

tumblr_mxz2ruqjYM1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

congratulation to these parents who grow so well their children ..they must be very proud 

tumblr_mxz2pucY7V1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

• Like 8