♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

An excerpt...

Horoscope analysis

First up, Ha Ji Won's birthday on 28 June 1978 and this is her birth chart which shows where all the planets (including moon and Pluto) were in the sky when she was born. A birth chart is like a snap shot of the sky above during birth. As mentioned earlier, since the birth time is not known, I can only make an reasonable assumption of the time.

hjwchart1.JPG

If it all look like secret codes to you, just let me type out the planet signs.
Sun in Cancer 6 degrees
Moon in Aries 18 degrees (assumption due to lack of birth time)
Mercury in Cancer 21 degrees
Venus in Leo 14 degrees
Mars in Virgo 8 degrees
Jupiter in Cancer 15 degrees
Saturn in Leo 26 degrees
Uranus in Scorpio 12 degrees
Neptune in Sagittarius 16 degrees
Pluto in Libra 13 degrees
Node in Libra 1 degree

I don't want to go into in depth analysis without the birth time, so I just want to point out some main highlights of her character. She has three planets in Cancer (we refer to sun as a planet too) so that should make her a fairly emotional person (good trait as an actor), however she has her moon in Aries, a sign for action and spontaneity. The moon also very likely form what we call a grand trine to her other two planets: Venus and Neptune, which is why despite being a supposedly homely, gentle Cancer, she does a fabulous job in action roles. Fire signs are all about action, being enthusiastic and optimistic. Its no surprise that her lifestyle show to France was named Go Go with Sister!

Overall, this Cancer and fire combination makes her a very warm person, also its good that she has started her own agency because Cancerians are one of the four astrological signs that can be business owners. Many of them run restaurants or food related businesses. Ha Ji Won has alot of energy and can take an idea and interest people to work with her on it. She is not too concern about mundane stuff (lack of earth signs), so please dont bore her with how the cups stack up in the kitchen or where the photocopier should be in the office.

However, here is a catch, if she has all this energy and action so she needs to work a lot, hence romantic relationships have taken a back seat. She has no problem finding partners but the partner need to understand that she is on the go all the time.

Link: http://timewewerenotinlove.blogspot.sg/

• Like 7

I believe there was an "event" today for Jiwonnie. But it's some kind of job "event" like a CF shooting type, without any public audience. Otherwise her coordi would not have to reserve a slot to help her out.

I think Jiwonnie was telling her 1023s to love her and her works. :P Doesn't Jiwonnie always talk about LOVE and being in in the moment - she called this "at this moment"? You see she came up with this 1023 and therefore became her fanclub name and she said she loved many things...has been posting many IG posts of various theme photos giving the captions as "love". Knowing how private and cautious she has been, we shouldn't and wouldn't read much about her revealing anything about her private life via her IG posts. All her IG posts have been work-related or just something she finds fun to share with fans as she's always putting efforts to connect with all her 1023s around the world. :)

Cr: hajiwonvietfans

I hope that it is a CF shooting mb fot Purenine !? 

I don't think this is the meaning of HJW IG bc it is too selfish to say Love only me and my work and HJW is NOT a selfish person at all contrary :) For me it's OK bc I like a lot of other Kactress but  I'm only HJW fan. And yes I know how cautious she is but she says in every interview that she doesn't have a BF so I think it's not a novelty that she want to say that she is not in love at this time !? Of course mb I'm wrong this is only my point :D 

LoL I will not let myself to be deceived with HJW's confession because I always end up nothing :P 

I'll just understand it this time with a literal meaning to ONLY LOVE HJW hahahaa :D 

anyways here's the meaning of this confession day in Korea from what I've read on social site

Hidden Content

LOL for that sentence :D hahaha I learned my lesson long ago ...and I don't ship HJW with anyyyyyone mb only with herself:D

11287822_466832576832101_1343749296_n.jp

very true :)

She has no problem finding partners but the partner need to understand that she is on the go all the time.  

Edited by andra30
  • Like 6

very true :)

She has no problem finding partners but the partner need to understand that she is on the go all the time.  

Indeed!! HJW is always on the go and very tough when it comes to work. Time is very important to her which even herself feel sorry of having no time for romantic relationship :) She's too busy to fall in love :D 

Embedded image permalink

HANABANK new promo pic #KimSooHyun #김수현 #HaJiWon #SongTriplets

• Like 7

Guest dawnshine

I think Jiwonnie was telling her 1023s to love her and her works

I don't think this is the meaning of HJW IG bc it is too selfish to say Love only me and my work and HJW is NOT a selfish person at all contrary :) For me it's OK bc I like a lot of other Kactress but  I'm only HJW fan. And yes I know how cautious she is but she says in every interview that she doesn't have a BF so I think it's not a novelty that she want to say that she is not in love at this time !? Of course mb I'm wrong this is only my point :D 

Eh chingu, I thought you liked humors and jokes? :lol: I was merely joking that Jiwonnie was teasing fans to love her and her projects. However even if she did tease us with "love me and my work", she would NOT say to just love her only. In fact she's always the one telling 1023s she loved them. :D She would never demand fans to just love her only if one follows her closely; she has done a lot of charity work in helping others...she always talks about loving others instead of asking people to love her only...she's been kind to everyone etc. She is a person with loving-kindness. You get my point here. :) Her style is unless she's asked by reporters, which being polite she would have to to reply, the low profile her would not take the initiative to bring up her private matter into discussion....and if we observe her closely, we'd find her IG posts are really just about her (including things she finds interesting and fun that she wants to share with fans) and her work. This is just my two cents. :P

Edited by dawnshine

Guest dawnshine

Jiwonnie donated the proceeds of her book - This Moment to charity (children’s aid group Choi Kyung Joo Foundation and Yonsei University Hospital), which also provides scholarship for prospective arts students and to subsidize treatment for deaf and blind children.

11313422_1039363036094326_1948570501_n.j Cr: dave_j_pi

Recently stumbled upon the poster of "Daddy-Long-Legs". It's a 2005 movie. Will watch it when I have time. Has anyone watched it?

11950576_912685038767104_773730085_n.jpg

Trailer

A fanart for Jiwonnie - 1023 Ha Ji Won

11899506_702561466542259_952744118_n.jpg

Cr: coffeegreate

@dawnshine, I also liked HJW's movie Daddy Long Legs. She looks so innocent in this movie, the story was simple but it found a way to move me in the right places especially her character's desire to show gratitude to her benefactor. The parallel to Hyun Bin's character was also nicely done. Not to mention the sad but lovely background music also contributed to this movie's theme. 

Enjoy watching!:wub:

• Like 2

I had watched all jiwonnie's movie and drama before.

In movie "Daddy-Long-Legs" have a very nice song name "YOU'RE ONLY LONELY" sing by J.D Souther . enjoy :wub:

@dawnshine, I also liked HJW's movie Daddy Long Legs. She looks so innocent in this movie, the story was simple but it found a way to move me in the right places especially her character's desire to show gratitude to her benefactor. The parallel to Hyun Bin's character was also nicely done. Not to mention the sad but lovely background music also contributed to this movie's theme. 

Enjoy watching!:wub:

Yes Daddy Long Legs a simply and touching life story... and if you someday have a hard day you can watch "Love, so divine" a wonderful romantic-comedic light movie   :)

Edited by andra30
  • Like 1

Actress Ha Ji-won, Ko Joon-hee, Han Ji-hye, and actor Park Seo-joon, joined in sympathy with the intend to support video production for the WOW (Wings of Woman) campaign . This program sponsors low-income women for the children education.  

22082.JPG

read more in this articles

http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20150917000342http://www.fashionbiz.co.kr/TN/?cate=2&recom=2&idx=150116 

Such a wonderful person... she is so busy but she don't forgot the people in needs :wub:

============

Hey guys! Another MV is made about the couple Ha na and choi won, including some their funny scenes. Hehe

Thanks for this funny and cute MV it's like an old black-white movie :D

Edited by andra30
  • Like 4

Guest dawnshine

Cosmopolitan October issue has released some "preview". Looks like we're expecting 7 pages worth of beautiful Jiwonnie's pictures that she snapped in Hawaii. "The beautiful emerald of the Hawaii sea together with the intense bright sun light resemble the actress - Ha Ji Won"

Can't wait to check out those beautiful photos of Jiwonnie. :)

CPLVBYjVEAATskU.jpg

мinnie ‏@cheshirecat1023  

Random: face shapes and hairstyles of 4 beauties #songhyekyo #kimtaehee #kimhyesoo #hajiwon

Link: http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=144256459269022015

rough translation from google: 

Ha Long face shape, hair wave '

For people with a slender face shape like Ha Ji-won goes well the wave rather than straight hair. If people with long faces are added to a wave to the side of the head near the vast volumes give a sense of this landscape it shows the ratio of the face wider face shape is entirely complementary

• Like 3