♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

It's not too late, yeah? 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HA JIWON!

You never seize to amaze me in everything you do. I'm so happy I get to watch to again with the time, it's just the best. You've been an inspiration to many and I can say, you keep on inspiring young women like me with your success and good attitude. 1023rs all around the globe loves you!!!:wub:

Pls bear  with this old greeting vid I made long time ago. Hee. Will create more once I have my resources back (esp time) :phew:

Happy Birthday HJW

• Like 2

Ha Ji-won thanks fans on 37th birthday

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015062

Korean actress Ha Ji-won thanked well-wishing fans Monday, a day after her 37th birthday.

Ha shared a congratulatory birthday cake on Instagram.

“I’m so touched,” said Ha. “Thank you and I love you 1023.”

“1023” is the name of Ha’s official fan club, which is meant to resemble the English word “Love.”

Ha appears in the new romantic TV drama “The Time We Were Not in Love,” which premiered Saturday.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

201506282306772548_558fff9b45174_99_2015

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003100949

1. [+3585,-88] Finally a fun drama 

2. [+3216,-87] Lee Jin Wook's so handsome ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2935,-90] Today's episode was so fun

4. [+2650,-71] Lee Jin Wook looked great 

5. [+2439,-114] Ha Ji Won hasn't aged at all... Such a fun drama ♥ Lee Jin Wook ♥♥♥

6. [+945,-20] Lee Jin Wook has loved Ha Ji Won for 17 years???ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So unfortunate ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. [+780,-23] The epilogue was really heart-wrenchingㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jin Wook's so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

201506282208771892_558ff20969ed4_99_2015

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003100923

1. [+2305,-126] Ha Ji Won's so pretty~ L's an idol but he really has an actor's face

2. [+2005,-96] L's so handsome. Even after all these years, Ha Ji Won's still so pretty

3. [+1282,-57] So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish I had her face

4. [+1247, -66] Both are pretty and handsome

5. [+1068,-57] Ha Ji Won is really pretty

6. [+371,-35] L's not bad at acting?? Both are pretty and handsome by the way

7. [+363,-39] L's very handsome. His acting is alright and he seems to be hardworking. I like him better now.

credits: applestorm @ soompi

LOL knetz were more on noticing the looks rather than talking about the plot of the story..but anyways it is still good seeing positive comments :D

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 6

Happy 37th Birthday to the Incredibly Talented Ha Ji Won!

hajiwon_ellle.jpg

Ha Ji Won, the female lead in upcoming Korean drama "The Time I've Loved You," turns 37 this Sunday. Here's a quick primer on some of her many accomplishments during her incredible career so far.

She released her own photo book this year

"Ha Ji Won's Secret" sold out in Japan earlier this year. The photo book uses images and videos to visually track the progression of her career, from fledgling talent to award-winning actress. This work is preceded by her essay 2013 collection "This Moment."

She's a critical darling

Ha Ji Won has won some form of an award every year since 2000! This includes many SBS drama awards, including four for "Secret Garden" alone. She's been nominated for nine different Baeksang Awards over her career (including last year, for her performance in "Empress Ki") and has won four of them.

She's deeply philanthropic
n addition to donating to a number of charities, she donated some of the proceeds from "This Moment" to a children's aid group. In October 2011, Ha Ji Won joined her fans in delivering coal and food to an isolated, rural Korean village not covered by government subsidies. She's even donating her cornea!

She's musically talented

Ha Ji Won released "You Are My Joy," her first self-composed song last week. This isn't her first foray into music, Ha Ji Won released a debut album, "Home Run," in 2003. The title track featured Psy, and was used in the soundtrack for her movie "Reversal of Fortune."

Don't forget to check out "The Time I've Loved You" June 27th, on Viki! Can't wait to see more Ha Ji Won? Let us know in the comments below!

Source: Viki Blog

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 4

CIroaekUcAAYVIn.jpg

мinnie ❥ ‏@cheshirecat1023  

Oh Hana drinking “Purmil Yogurt Drink” whose endorser/model is Ha Ji Won herself.

Embedded image permalink

INFINITE7SOUL ‏@INFINITE7SOUL

[VID] 150629 #인피니트 Myungsoo filming SBS Drama 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days' by heesunny_y_

• Like 3

Happy Birthday! 7 Reasons The Time I Loved You star Ha Ji Won is the ultimate woman crush

87f01ed2-3a79-4fb5-954f-a24ffc27095f.png

Yesterday was Ha Ji Won's 37th birthday, and the talented actress's new series The Time I Loved You premieres on DramFever today! There's no better time to celebrate the star who has won so many hearts. Here are 7 reasons Ha Ji Won is our ultimate woman crush.

1. Her impressive action skills

Ha Ji Won is much more than a pretty face. She is also a kendo expert, and she performs most of her own stunts. She's mesmerizing in her action scenes.

2. Her chemistry with her costars

I'm convinced that Ha Ji Won could create chemistry with a rock. She's known for her ability to bring out the best in her costars, and many of her male leads saw an increase in popularity after working with her.

3. Her infectious smile

I love her smile! It could light up an entire room!

4. Her giving heart

Ha Ji Won is beautiful both inside and out. She has been involved in a lot of charity work over the years, including the Smile Again Project, which helped benefit low-income families and those with disabilities.

5. Her versatility

Ha Ji Won could easily make a living starring exclusively in action dramas, but she has demonstrated a willingness to branch out into a wide variety of roles over the course of her career, from a historical series like Damo to a modern romcom like The Time I Loved You.

6. Her elegance

Ha Ji Won has the amazing ability to go from girl-next-door one minute to completely glamorous the next. No matter what style she wears, she always carries herself with absolute grace.

7. Her dedication to her craft

Not only does Ha Ji Won take on a variety of roles, but she commits herself to each different role 110%. In fact, she has said that she sometimes feels uncomfortable at how completely she disappears into the part. 

Happy birthday, Ha Ji Won! Are you a fan of this talented actress? Are there other reasons you would add to this list? Share your thoughts in the comments! 

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/happy-birthday-7-reasons-the-time-i-loved-yous-ha-ji-won-is-the-ultimate-woman-crush/

• Like 6

Ha Ji Won Captures People’s Attention With Her Baby Face

[by Yanchingsally Chu]

icdyrtidze72x41k8e878wc3svz9q2wz.jpg

Ha Ji Won’s flawless baby face shown in SBS drama ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ has become a hot issue.

The first episode of ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ was aired on June 27. Ha Ji Won plays the role of a marketing team leader in a shoes company. Lee Jin Wook, as the male lead, plays the role of a mean airline officer. They got stuck in the friend zones of each other for over seventeen years. They will get out of the zones and start their love story, capturing the attention of the audience.

On the first episode, Ha Ji Won wore a school uniform and acted that she was eighteen years old. To the surprise of most people, she matched a lot with the uniform, emphasizing her flawless and elastic skin. Her even skin tone and baby face received lots of praises and raised the curiosity of the female audience about her skincare products used in the drama.

Meanwhile, ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10pm KST. (photo by capture of ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’)

Link: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23205

• Like 4