♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

TV Rating 'The Time We Were Not In Love' Episode 1 [First Episode]

AGB Nielsen National 6.7% (17th) Seoul 7.6% (13th

so TTWWNIL increase by 2.5% since Divorce Lawyer Final Episode rating (4.2%)

FIGHTING!!! :D

TV: The Time We Were Not In Love (Pilot)

Article: Pilot broadcast 'The Time We Were Not In Love' Ha Ji Won in her thirties starts a 'some' with friend of 17 years Lee Jin Wook

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+400, -58] Ha Ji Won's so pretty and Lee Jin Wook's so handsome... didn't know where the time flew as I was watching ㅠㅠ

2. [+377, -45] Lee Jin Wook's so damn handsome ㅠㅠ

3. [+354, -71] There's a lot of talk about Ha Ji Won's acting being cringe but I think it's because people are used to her boyish roles so far ㅎ but she still proves to be a talented actress in the end considering her acting never reminds me of any of her previous roles and she fully immersed herself into her character of 'Oh Hana'. You normally can see traces of a star's previous character, in this case 'Gil Ra-Im', but I didn't get that at all. She matches Lee Jin Wook well and I'm looking forward to tomorrow ㅎㅎ

-

SourceNaver

1. [+4,000, -288] They match so well ㅠㅠ Finally a drama worth watching

2. [+3,392, -283] Fun drama ㅋㅋ Ha Ji Won's so pretty

3. [+2,816, -325] Ha Ji Won's acting was okay so I'm finding some of the criticisms about her laughable ㅋㅋ their chemistry's great

4. [+2,543, -225] Ha Ji Won's pretty even with age~~

5. [+689, -70] Melting over Lee Jin Wook's gaze

6. [+684, -77] The student version of Ha Ji Won was honestly cringe... but Ha Ji Won as an adult was damn pretty

7. [+602, -129] L getting a free ride on a done drama

8. [+491, -106] Ha Ji Won, seriously... fell for her in 'Secret Garden' and again in 'Empress Ki'.. and now she's with Lee Jin Wook ㅜㅜ today's pilot exceeded expectations ㅎㅎㅎ

LINK: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/06/tv-time-we-were-not-in-love-pilot.html

It's nice to know that k-nets have positive feedback about the pilot episode... we can agree that there's a big chance of the ratings to rise on the second episode :D

• Like 5

Embedded image permalink

Gil ra im meet her idol Oska in The time we were not in love tonight episode grin emoticon
Actor Yoon sang hyun,Cho seung hun,On ju wan and L (Infinity) will appear in The time we were not in love episode 2.
According to producer these 4 actors in such a hot day happily agree to appear as guest stars in this drama and enjoy the filmed

via AC FP

• Like 6

Guest puddleofgrace
Just finished watching TTWWNIL eng sub and I just love it!
Especially the flashbacks.
Kinda refreshing seeing Unnie acting again in a Highschool uniform and I dont mind if she acted cute or whatever.
Haha

I just really LOVE her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!

'The Time We Were Not In Love' Kicks Off With A Strong Start

screenshot-2015-06-27-at-11-21-14-pm-png

SBS' "The Time We Were Not in Love" received positive praise for its June 27 premiere. Based on the 2011 Taiwanese drama "In Time with You," the series focuses on high school friends who reach a turning point in their relationship, as finding suitable marriage partners becomes an important issue within their lives. The first episode recorded 6.7 percent of nationwide viewership, yielding stronger ratings than the finale of "Divorce Lawyer in Love." 

Ha Ji Won portrays Oh Ha Na, a 34-year-old home shopping division leader, who is pushed aside by her boyfriend for a co-worker in her '20s. Shoes become a metaphor for her struggle with aging and her marital status, particularly when the younger employees shoe selections are chosen over hers. 

Lee Jin Wook is Choi Won, the close friend of Ha Na, who was present for the pinnacle moments of her life. While he rejected her when he was a popular high schooler, he is protective of her, in adulthood. After they attend the wedding reception of her ex-boyfriend, they bet that one of them will marry before turning 35. 

The series has remained close to the source material, but Ha Na is less exaggerated than her Taiwanese counterpart. Korean phrases also help to drive the distinction of her age difference home, particularly when a girl who is shopping in a shoe store calls her an ahjumma or woman who is older. 

The second episode will introduce INFINITE's L as Sung Jae, an intern at the home shopping network. The noona or older woman-younger man relationship that will inevitably develop between them should satisfy female viewers over 30.

"The Time We Were Not in Love" airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 10 p.m. KST.  

cr. kdramastars

11012186_10204815778973691_6994267133369

it peaked at 11.19% during the rooftop scene..

©ha ji won hk 1023

• Like 4

Happy birthday lovely HA JI WON !! Happiness and Success in your life!
I really like her new drama and the feminine, cute and sassy Oh Ha Na 

an old but nice fanvid for our Queen's birthday

Edited by andra30
  • Like 3

Happy Birth day ori Lovely Unni :wub:

Thanks for providing us with all of these amazing projects and thanks so much for taking care of yourself and your health ,,

Stay healthy and being Lovely as always and ! 

Unni get married soooooooooooooooooooooon please or at least start dating :D

Edited by wangnyeo
  • Like 5

Guest xinader_777

Happy birthday!  Stay healthy.. and more dramas to come,,, 

Edited by xinader_777