♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji-won comes back with ‘most realistic character to date’

Actress Ha Ji-won on Tuesday revealed that her role in the new SBS drama “The Time We Were Not in Love” is her most realistic to date. 

Speaking at a news conference, she said that the character of “Oh Ha-na” is the most realistic role she has played in any of her projects to date. 

Ha has starred in a variety of films and dramas, and her characters have varied from a female investigator in the Joseon Dynasty and a boxer in modern day Korea to a funeral home director who falls in love with a dying man. 

In the upcoming drama, which begins on June 27, her character is an ordinary office worker who finds love in one of her longtime friends. 

Opposite Ha, actor Lee Jin-wook will play “Choi Won.”

By Choi He-suk (cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506231711404649874_2

• Like 4

005_zpswvjj1c1d.jpg~original

0_zpsjlfskexc.jpg~original

037_zps3iechtac.jpg~original

042_zpsxrhgksj0.jpg~original

023_zpsnyxaaeea.jpg~original

024_zps9aejoa72.jpg~original

025_zpsiaa98pcr.jpg~original

043_zpsd0ahwhff.jpg~original

041_zps3afx5moz.jpg~original

019_zpsri1m7ibo.jpg~original

036_zpsqmkxap5x.jpg~original

035_zpsl22iudkz.jpg~original

031_zps1roi69ih.jpg~original

032_zpse89hfbua.jpg~original

033_zpskdevixmf.jpg~original

034_zpsugsdqcsa.jpg~original039_zpsqtdnywdg.jpg~original

Credit as tagged

via TTWWNIL forum

the casts looks very bright and playful.. wishing for the success of the drama. fighting!!

HJW and LJW are very in sync with each other.... hjw always looks very good with her leading men :D

• Like 5

CILnTgaUwAAgWo1.jpg

CILnTg6UAAA7hf9.jpg

cr:TW1023 FB

11391777_966278696736111_757594490092313

1897014_966278690069445_4760384086846378

cr. as tagged

Ha ji won took pictures with wreath sent by fans
Jiwonlove,Team Jiwona,CN1023,Jiwonderland 1023 Vietnam,1023Hongkong and 1023 Indonesia sent rice wreath 1.123kg, White Taiwan 1023 sent 600 ramen pack

via AC FP

• Like 5

“THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE” PRESS CONFERENCE PICS GALORE + NEW STILLS OF A VERY EXPRESSIVE HA JI WON

The leads of The Time We Were Not In Love took a break from filming and came together for an afternoon press conference for the drama on June 23rd. The event was held at the SBS building in Seoul’s Yangcheon District.

The fashion color scheme was black and white. Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kyun Sang wore black while Lee Jin Wook and Choo Soo Hyun were in white. So, I guess it’s opposites attract, then.

Ha Ji Won was noticeably in good spirits even before she and her co-stars stepped through the doors of the venue, and it doesn’t seem like she dropped her smile at any time during the conference, so, there really was no bad shot of her. In fact, there were millions from which to choose! To me, she seemed to beam the most when interacting with her leading man, Lee Jin Wook, who hammed it up a bit for the cameras. The chemistry between these two is killing me! And the way he was looking at her is making me ship so hard that I won’t even care if this drama ends up being crap … but I’m still hoping it won’t, so, I’m thinking positive things only!

Meanwhile, more stills of Ha Ji Won’s Oh Ha Na were released earlier. Ha Ji Won is truly a chameleon. It seems her range as an actress is being pushed through the role of Oh Ha Na as she transforms herself physically and as she turns on several different expressions, including aegyo.

Link: http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/23/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-press-conference-pics-galore-new-stills-of-a-very-expressive-ha-ji-won/

• Like 4

“THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE” 5TH TEASER

Ha Ji Won wigs out in the 5th teaser for The Time We Were Not In Love. It could be the preview of the first episode. Anyway, I think we really are seeing Ha Ji Won like we never have before.

It is kind of hard to tell what’s going on with this teaser because the video has a major glitch (unless I’m the only one having issues with it). It stalls for long seconds at a time but with sound. We’ll replace the link once we get a hold of another video. Needless to say, it’s still something, and we’re thankful for it

Link: http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/23/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-5th-teaser/

• Like 3

мinnie ❥ ‏@cheshirecat1023  2h2 hours ago

Risking Life For Love is confirmed. Ha Ji Won in a love triangle w/ the original Li Da Ren & Korean Li Da Ren in a ROM-COM/THRILLER movie!!!

South Korean Director Song Min Kyu’s movie, a Kor-Chi co-production titled “Risking Life For Love” will start filming in mid-August.

Risking Life For Love: Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, and Bolin Chen will unfold the love triangle.

“Risking Life For Love”, starring Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, and Bolin Chen, is a romantic comedy and thriller combined type of film.

chongmal? Another project ahead? Wow. She's still filming The time and yet she's already booked for this movie? Talk about the HJW power in the industry. Will look forward to this one. I wonder how the chemistry works between Korea's Cheng Young Shin (Oh Ha Na) and Taiwan's real Li Da Ren :wub:

Jiwon looks so radiant in those presscon photos! Her skin is so glowing than ever. Yepuda!!!

• Like 2

In yesterday's press conference, HJW was asked about her hopes in the ratings. She answered that the ratings have changed a lot compared to the past, hopefully the audience would enjoy the drama. Many people around have been very worried, but she is not the type who worries about ratings. Since she is happily filming the drama each day, she is not worried. She hopes that the ratings would be higher but she never chooses a drama thinking that it would get high ratings. She picks projects if her heart beats after reading the script. This drama is able to awake the beating of the heart and evoke resonance among the audience. She believes that if she enjoys filming the drama, the audience would feel the same as well.

translated by zoompi123

source: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015062315502473644, http://isplus.joins.com/article/086/18088086.html?cloc=isplus|ext|googlenews, http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015062318173440919&md=20150624000617_AO, http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150623001602423

-------

The Sat-Sun 10pm timeslot of SBS has been doing terribly in the past two years. The last two dramas aired in the same timeslot even recorded ratings as low as 2%, 3%. It is a very difficult task to revive the ratings solely based on star power. Let's just hope for the best. The tone of this Korean version is also very different from the Taiwanese version, so hopefully people can understand that there is no need for comparisons. The K-version is just not made to be exactly the same as the T-version.

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 6

‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ Ha Ji-won “My Real-life Personality is Like Oh Ha-na”

Actress Ha Ji-won talked about her real-life personality.

A press conference for upcoming SBS weekend drama <The Time We Were Not In Love> was held at Mokdong SBS in Seoul in the afternoon on June 23. At this event, director Jo Soo-won attended along with lead casts of the drama Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, Yoon Kyun-sang and Choo Soo-hyun.

During the interview, Ha ji-won talked about her role in the drama which is the most realistic and feminie out of all the characters she’s played in the past. She said, “This role resembles my real-life character the most so I felt comfortable to act.”

She added, “I took the role of boyish and tough woman in the past, but in reality, I’m much more feminine. I would say I’m closer to Oh Ha-na than I’m to Gil La-im.”

For the upcoming drama, Ha Ji-won takes the role of confident and brave career woman Oh Ha-na who works in the fashion industry. Although she looks very strong on the outside, she is generous and warm to others.

Ha Ji-won said “It feels thrilling to play a realistic character after all those years of playing fantasy characters. I want to give healing present to our viewers by evoking sympathy.” Thinking of her past hit <Secret Garden>, she said, “My body is very relaxing since I’m not doing any action.”

Meanwhile, <The Time We Were Not in Love> is a romantic comedy about 34 year-old man and woman who have been friends for seventeen years. The drama will portray the story of their growth and their emotional changes that fluctuates between friendship and love. The drama will delicately portray the question “Can men and women ever just be friends”

The drama is an adaptation from the original GTV drama <In Time With You> in Taiwan which aired from September through December in 2011. Director Jo Soo-won, who also produced <Pinocchio>, <The Murderer>, <I Can Hear Your Voice>, will be in charge of the drama and there’s much attention how he will recreate it. The drama premiers on June 27 at 10pm.

Link: http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/47664

>> I can sense it as well that Oh Hana is seems like Jiwonnie in real life :D

• Like 3

Lee Jin-wook Says “Ha Ji-won is an Impressive Woman” During Press Conference for ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’

Actor Lee Jin-wook said Ha Ji-won is an ‘impressive woman’ and expressed his feelings for her.

A press conference for upcoming SBS weekend drama <The Time We Were Not In Love> was held at Mokdong SBS in Seoul in the afternoon on June 23. At this event, director Jo Soo-won attended along with lead casts of the drama Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, Yoon Kyun-sang and Choo Soo-hyun.

During the interview, Lee Jin-wook said “Ha Ji-won is the number one actress whom every South Korean actor want to work with”. He then said, “I’ve always wanted to work with her so I feel honored for this given opportunity.”

He continued, “The way she acts is just impressive. Not only her acting, but everything about her is great. I’m looking forward to the rest of the time we will be spending together” and expressed his joy.

The actor has starred in many romantic comedies in the past. So, why did he particularly feel ‘impressed’ on Ha Ji-won? Lee Jin-woo explained, “You can just feel the good vibe when you see her, right?”

He said “She impresses her partners in a drama by leading the flow, being considerate to others, and trying her best in every way. She’s the best partner to work with for romantic comedies.”

Meanwhile, <The Time We Were Not in Love> is a romantic comedy about 34 year-old man and woman who have been friends for seventeen years. The drama will portray the story of their growth and their emotional changes that fluctuates between friendship and love. The drama will delicately portray the question “Can men and women ever just be friends”

The drama is an adaptation from the original Taiwanese drama <In Time With You>. Director Jo Soo-won, who also produced <Pinocchio>, <The Murderer>, <I Can Hear Your Voice>, will be in charge of the drama and there’s much attention how he will recreate it. The drama premiers on June 27 at 10pm.

Link: http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/47668

• Like 4