♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

[Fashion] Ha Ji Won’s Heels Appreciation Post

On the night before her birthday, we shall welcome Ha Ji Won’s TV comeback and return to SBS’ weekend nights since Secret Garden through the new drama, The Time We Were Not In Love. Adapted from the highly popular and successful Taiwanese drama, In Time With You, starring Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen, that won 7 out of its 8 nominations at the 47th Golden Bell AwardsThe Time We Were Not In Love, starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, has big shoes to fill in. One of the things I’m excited to see in the new drama is the prettyHa Ji Won flaunting her beauty and being a fashionista by sporting different sets of fashionable clothes and sexy heels. Because the last time I loved Ha Ji Won’s character was The King 2 Hearts’s Kim Hang Ah for being perfectly badass and for causing the trend, “Ha Ji Won’s Royal Fashion”. But it was no surprising that she had to dress up like a royal because her character was a royal; whereas, in here, her character is simply a shoe company manager, who seeks a man who’ll love her faithfully. Since it’s a character whose expertise is shoes, posted above is the picture of my favorite Ha Ji Won shoes—a pair of royal blue sandals—which she wore at an event of the movie, Chronicle of a Blood Merchant. Those sandals were totally oh-my-shoes!, that was exactly the first thing that came to my mind upon seeing them on her feet. Lovely, beautiful, gorgeous!

• Like 5

"The Time I Loved You" Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook's 4:4 meeting

Stills of Oh Ha-na (Ha Ji-won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin-wook) from the new SBS drama "The Time I Loved You" have been released.

"The Time I Loved You" is a romantic comedy about Oh Ha-na and Choi Won who have been friends for a very long time, going through sensitive and intimate feelings for each other.

The stills show Ha-na and Won facing each other at a 'meeting' (group date) coincidentally and being very uncomfortable with each other there.

Ha-na seems to be holding onto something very tight and Won seems to be tense about something. The eight people there pick their partners before they head out on a date and this brings back memories for many people.

According to the staff, "The Time I Loved You" is a comical and sweet romantic comedy and Ha Ji-wonand Lee Jin-wook are going to make it even more fun. Jang Soo-won is also making a cameo appearance at the 'meeting' scene.

Meanwhile, the first episode of "The Time I Loved You" will be broadcasted on the 27th of June at 10PM.

• Like 3

From Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan and China 1023 support

CIJV6khUMAAqGpP.jpg

CIJV7UAUkAAmhn8.jpg

CIJV7_sUEAAionh.jpg

CIJV8t6UEAAJiBa.jpg

@dreamecokr: SBS 주말특별기획 '너를 사랑한 시간' 제작발표회 배우 하지원 응원 쌀드리미화환 - 쌀화환 드리미 ”

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 4

CIKKKoVWgAAeq2H.jpg

CIKKKleXAAAKydq.jpg

CIKKKokWwAAuZBw.jpg

SBS ‏@SBSNOW  3h3 hours agoView translation

오늘(23일) 진행되는 #너를사랑한시간 #제작발표회 에 여러분의 사랑이 가득 도착했습니다. 관심가져주셔서 감사합니다. 토요일(27일) 밤 10시 첫 방송 [♥] 본방사수 아시죠~? ^.~

• Like 5

мinnie ❥ ‏@cheshirecat1023  2h2 hours ago

Risking Life For Love is confirmed. Ha Ji Won in a love triangle w/ the original Li Da Ren & Korean Li Da Ren in a ROM-COM/THRILLER movie!!!

South Korean Director Song Min Kyu’s movie, a Kor-Chi co-production titled “Risking Life For Love” will start filming in mid-August.

Risking Life For Love: Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, and Bolin Chen will unfold the love triangle.

“Risking Life For Love”, starring Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, and Bolin Chen, is a romantic comedy and thriller combined type of film.

150623 Ha Ji Won on SBS Cultwo Show #하지원 #이진욱 (credit: cultwoshow IG)

CIKYWkpUAAAb4A8.jpg

• Like 5

'The Time We Were Not in Love' releases more fun teasers with Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook

As the drama 'The Time We Were Not In Love', starring top actress Ha Ji Won and top actor Lee Jin Wook, approaches its premiere date, the promotional teasers are pouring out!

SBS just released a poster making video of the four leads looking great and having fun posing as couples for the official posters. We're definitely intrigued as to how this will all play out in the overall plot of the story!

The drama is about two lifelong friends, played by Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook who were always there for each other through high school, college and now work life. 

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-releases-more-fun-teasers-with-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook

• Like 4