♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I want to see Ha Ji Won again in small screen, I wanna see her every week, I want her to be known again because of another masterpiece, I hate to see other actress replacing her because of popularity (aisssh, that CL's) I'm pissed mianhae, I WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN SET THE DRAMA WORLD ON FIRE!!!! 

I REALLY MISS YOU UNNIE:crybaby:

• Like 1

@1023 Balasi RoxyWell to be honest, I'm also quite sad sometimes in terms of popularity since Jiwon has been MIA and also her recent works is not that hype. I would say her recent works (Chocolate, Pawn) are more on quality and Hospital Ship is projects that she wants to deal with people stories more deeply (we learnt it in her interviews before she took HS). 

Of course we want her and demand her to always in her top :D 

Well she doesn't need anything to prove her self that she is already the best of the best we know from her acting and versatility.

@strwbrry is she changed after her loss? Or is she change after Haewadal? I think, she seems now dragging down and taking her time for herself and family after her loss of her father and brother (?) That's what I understand reading her past interview or looking at her projects connecting her life event. But I believe long time fans know her very well. I'm also just a baby/toddler 1023 here :p .

I hope Bigwang is success and well received in local and also internationally like what she did on Heundae, etc. 

But yeah we need her come back in the drama, we need to see her often! :) 

Anyhow I will always support her, she deserved to be loved after her giving the best through out years and decades. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@liv_well from my POV i think it is more of a personal reason. The changes since the loss of her loved ones reflected to her choice of projects. We are not Ji Won so we don’t know how she’s coping, but given her MIA days since then speaks a lot as to compare before those losses. 

Just wishing her to be healthy/healthier though, the most important thing. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Must be very hard knowing that she is very close to her family. How she had quality time with her father in NZ and also her brother with the same career path as an actor. :( I wanna send my hug to her...... It never be the same after the loss, but I pray she will always be strong as she is..

7 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Just wishing her to be healthy/healthier though, the most important thing. 

Couldn't agree more! Definitely wishing her always the best. And also hope her family, Haewadal staff, and every 1023 is healthy! :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Losing people in your family is really hard. It took me a while to be ok. I believe that is also why she chooses to spend time more with her family. Although I think as an actress (covid-pandemic still happening) - she is also just enjoying more personal life time. I was reading Lee Dong Wook's Arena interview and he even mentioned how different filming is now and how even coming up with a film schedule is hard - as locations where you use to be easy to film at is no longer easy to film at. Your film schedule might even change while filming too - delays etc due to location problems. From people not wanting you to film there etc. So we know she has the confirmed upcoming movie to film. I think that is also why she is not risking to take another project to film before then too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Ha Ji Won is really pretty and I really like the way that she acts. I really liked her portrayal in Secret Garden. I was really impressed by her on that series. Given that Secret Garden is my all time fav drama, I have watched it for several times already. Still, Ha's performance never ceases to amaze me there.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

PS. Ha Ji Won is featured in the poll

Thank you for featuring her! Yes, Kim Hang Ah is one of the strong female leads in Ha Ji Won filmo. But my personal opinion would be Ki Seung Nyang of Empress Ki for the most strong from Ha Ji Won, aside Kim Hang Ah and Gil Ra Im. :)

Anyhow nice poll!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, partyon said:

EVENT: Quick Poll: Strong Female Leads in Dramas

Chingus, a new Quick Poll is up. Vote for your favorite strong and inspiring female leads :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

PS. Ha Ji Won is featured in the poll :dorakiss:

WHEN WE SAY HA JI WON AS KIM HANG AH!!! SHE WILL SLAY LITERALLY!

Ev86LbLU8AE5lbM?format=jpg&name=large

Ev86LbKUcAU8bbl?format=jpg&name=large

Ev86LbKUUAIGqR2?format=jpg&name=large
Ev86LbLUYAIoUBy?format=jpg&name=large

and HA JI WON is a cutie too hehehe

Spoiler

Ev861k7UYAki-aP?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

cute baby girl vibes hahaha

EwfwqqzVgAE8LEz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

Ewfwq2xVIAE72ow?format=jpg&name=900x900

Bazaar bts photos from last year, please Jiwon give us new content for this year :D comeback now from space our alien queen hahaha

Edited by serenilmauve
Hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • LOL 1

She really looks like a barbie doll in second picture with purple dress... :allgoodlol:

On 3/15/2021 at 12:21 PM, strwbrry said:

comeback now from space our alien queen hahaha

Yes.... please remember earth, all 1023 is waiting you here... Hahahaha.... Miss you a lot!

• LOL 1