♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

At This Moment Book Translation.

Her Story 2 :

# Life long actor
Page 205-207

122247538_158748509253743_84596155476748

I like the word ``passion,'' and I like people who feel passion.

It was the teacher Lee Soon-jae I saw when filming The King 2 Hearts.

Even though he is of age, the teacher always showed a refined and wonderful appearance in all respects like a male senior of our age.

When the filming was over, he always hugged his juniors, saying they worked hard, and he told us a lot of good things whenever he had time.

Not long ago, the teacher suddenly called me.", Are you in good health?" The teacher said,

"I did it first because you didn't (call)!" He laughed loudly, saying, "How are you going to get along in the heat?" “What historical drama, why don’t you call me?” He said,

“Let’s eat rice together before entering the work.” “When I was filming The King Two Hearts, the senior asked me during my break.

“Jiwon, are you will be acting forever?”

"No~ I will only do it until I want to convey it~"

Then the teacher seriously said, “Where is someone happy like us? “Because we are creative people, it is always new and fun, so that's why we don't get old.” The teacher who once again reminded me of the meaning of life as an actor.

The schedule that best shows the enthusiasm of Lee Soon-jae is the schedule.

Teacher's schedule is as good as an idol singer. 'When you played The King 2 Hearts, you did different dramas, lectures in theater and college, and various social activities.

It would be very difficult, but never went into the car to rest or sleep even when filming was over.

He was always with his juniors, reading extensively, and generously giving advice.

At that time, I heard from the teacher's manager that he never showed a difficult expression in the field, but nosebleeds in the car.

He was the one who came to the scene saying that he had to protect the scene while he was playing, even though he got bruise on his face when hit the stage set.

The staff told me to take a rest and finally returned.

When I see a teacher who loves acting all his life and guards the field with passionate passion, I can feel with my whole body that passion doesn't decrease as time passes.

Her Story 2 :

# To enjoy beyond what you like
Page 208-209

122336281_158748785920382_21879219275424

It was when I filmed'Damo' in Daegwallyeong. The snow just started to fall and it piled up to my waist. As I couldn't continue shooting, I decided to stop the schedule and go down the mountain. The snow piled up so much that it was difficult to walk, so we depended on each other and walked carefully one step at a time.

Eventually, I decided to wait with the filming staff at a nearby pension until the snow removal work was completed.

It was really a sudden distress (?). There was no room in the pension that I entered without a reservation.

I was assigned a room as an actress, but more than ten staff members had to stay together in one room.

There was not enough food to eat, so five or six people had to eat one cup noodles. It might be annoying to be in a very difficult situation, but all the staff were happy faces.

Oddly enough, no one was worried or angry. Everyone laughed and chatted, making skis out of bamboo and playing on a sled. Looking at it, I felt very strange. People who enjoy even such a poor shooting environment...

...I do what I want to do and what I like, but I wonder if I have enjoyed that time like this. I thought I was grateful for being able to do what I like, but there were many times when I felt it was difficult and difficult rather than enjoying it.

There were many times when I tried to do it well, but I didn't seem to have many memories of enjoying it.

But as I watched the staff, I could see that I am really enjoying it beyond what I like.

It was a fresh shock.

Probably from then on. What I can do while enjoying the master acting really enjoyably.

In this way, Damo is a work that I really appreciate in many ways.

Thank you again to all the staff members who reminds me of the importance of what you do while having fun.

# Special Page 212

The sun is shining When a pleasant wind blows I jump without fail. The light and refreshing feeling is so good! Conversely, bad things happen over and over Even when my heart is very depressed, A smile spreads on my face and my strength rises. Oh, the power of this amazing jump!

Credit to @PhAdminLory, Ha Ji-Won 1023 FB fan page. Full translation album 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=1023HajiwonPh&set=a.115470003581594

What I learn about Ha Ji Won is she always said that she always learn while filming from her sunbaenims and she really enjoy the ambience on the set. I remember the comment from Chen Bolin that she always think blank and fresh and ready to learn something new. This actually I think another thing that Ha Ji Won is my role model as to always eager to learn new thing! 

:winkx:

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 12:52 AM, ElectricHearts said:

looks like her japan fan meeting was cancelled and they are taking refunds https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKjoWjrgOX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wonder if she will do a virtual one instead. 

the 2020 Japan FM had been moved for like 3 times already due to pandemic, since the situation still very dangerous for infections they opt to just cancel it for safety. I think they’re planning to hold a new fanmeeting by next year or when the situation eases :) 

A green light was also on for overseas sales of'collateral' and VOD sales. 'Collateral' was sold to about 20 countries, including Taiwan and Hong Kong, and was released in Taiwan and Vietnam on October 8 and 9, respectively, and Hong Kong and Indonesia are preparing for release.

• Like 2

Finally the Breakeven Point achieved! Congratulations to the casts and crew that the hardwork finally payed off! 

I will watch Pawn this week in cinema u yeee ~~~~

:piggydance:

Well if anybody got chance to go to See's the Day please let us know :D Seems it is a place for private party and cafe to enjoy artsy ambience 

On 11/8/2020 at 12:18 AM, strwbrry said:

hjw’s parents are so cute :) when jiwon’s dad was still alive

What a supporting parents! :flushed: they want to travel as well and enjoy the holiday

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Rough translation)

[Goyang Newspaper] On the 10th at the Deokyang Senior Welfare Center in Goyang City, a sponsorship delivery ceremony was held with actor Ha Ji-won's fan club. In commemoration of the JTBC drama “Chocolate” production presentation, 520kg of rice (white rice) collected in congratulations to actor Ha Ji-won was donated to the Goyang City Deokyang Senior Welfare Center for a “Love Bodeum Rice” sponsorship event. This rice will be delivered to seniors living alone in Goyang City.

Actor Ha Ji-won and fan club members, who have been leading the way in good deeds with constant donations for neighbors in need of help from all over the society, gathered their hearts for the elderly living alone, who are in a more difficult situation than ever due to Corona 19.
Goyang-si Deokyang Senior Welfare Director Kim Jeong-hoon said, “I am grateful to actor Ha Ji-won and the fan club members who gave me a warm supportive hand with the heart of thinking about the elderly.”

• Like 2