♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Friendly and charming Jiwonn ... 

Yoon Gye-sang praised his partner, Ha Ji-won, "I'm so honored and optimized to work with her "

993C0F395E168B1D2F

Ha Ji-won, popular with colleagues because of hers unique friendly charm 

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1196390

Ha Ji-won maximizes the actor's charm with unique consideration 

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1196384

• Love 2

Translation for Jiwonn interview for FRIDAY cr. https://twitter.com/_babytotoro...Thanks so much for her hard work and for shares :wub:

Q 1. Chocolate is the No.1 most watched drama amongst the recent airing dramas on friDay drama site.

HJW: Thank you. Really? [It's real. We're not lying.] Thank you, everyone. I got goosebumps hearing this good news.

Q 2. As your role in this drama is an Italian chef, do you usually cook?

HJW: Truthfully before I took up this role, I don't usually cook. However since I took up a character like Chayoung this time, I started to pick up cooking.I came to realize that 'Cooking can bring one so much joy.' These days, I would occasionally make pasta or simple dishes such as salad for my mom.

Q 3. What was your mom's reaction after tasting your pasta?

HJW: I've made mentaiko pasta and tomato pasta for her. She said she likes it a lot and it was v. delicious.She also asked me to make her the dishes that appeared in the recent ep, such as banana ricecake and seaweed kimbap. I'll definitely make them for her. 

Q.4 Which dish are you most confident cooking?

HJW: Pasta. [Is it because it's simple to make?] No. I've cooked pasta for actual customers in an Italian restaurant, and worked in the kitchen as a chef assistant. I've made the dish many times, so I feel most confident about making it. 

Me actually she makes pasta for hers colleague in Galileo  (with a little help ) :D 

Q 5In the drama, you are someone who eats chocolate whenever you feel down, do you usually also eat to ‘heal’ yourself?

HJW: I actually really like eating chocolate, so that is the most similar thing I have in common with Chayoung.Chayoung eats chocolate when she seeks comfort or during times of sadness, but I consume it even when I’m happy. When I wake up in the morning, I would pair it with my coffee or cappuccino, and I also have it before turning in for the night.I'll also have it before shooting a nerve-wrecking or important scene. I eat it when I feel sleepy too. I eat it very often. I really really like it a lot. [It sounds like chocolate is a burden of joy to you.

Q 6. Aren't you worried that eating it will make you gain weight?]

HJW: I only knew about the fact that eating chocolate will make you gain weight not too long ago. But I've never really thought about it. It's kind of like... if you eat chocolate, you experience some sort of heart-fluttering feeling like being in love, isn't that so? At those times, I gain comfort or feel relieved of any tiredness after having it so I didn't worry (about gaining weight

Q 7. Since you like chocolate so much, are you interested in making food with it (in the future)? 

HJW: Chocolate cake! Yes, chocolate cake and..during Valentine's Day... In the past, I've melted chocolate to make a chocolate cake for my boyfriend before. Well, chocolate is the best. 

Me: What BF ??? in the past ... it's hers very well unknown first love ???   :unsure: it's time to make choco cake for a very present BF :P

Q 8. In the drama, your character is full of strength, liked by all who meets her and a smiling angel. What made you smile recently?

HJW :  I am originally someone who smiles alot. Just at any moment when I am alone and think about something good, I would laugh/smile. I am just really thankful for every moment, so for me there are many things that make me smile.

Q 9. Can you share any interesting interactions while filming with Yoon Kye Sang?

HJW: He is a very fun person so every time during filming, he would make me laugh. In episode 1, there is a scene where we had to eat spicy ricecake in our sad state (CY in the hospital gown) , but he told me that the hairstyle and style suits me. I was chewing with my mouth stuffed with spicy ricecakes and kimbap then, he looked at me and said "You look like a squirrel." It was pretty interesting-funny hearing it... That scene was also very fun to shoot. We had a great connection (literal trans: tacit understanding). It feels like he was very giving towards me; he responded and cooperated well with me. Every scene was enjoyable to shoot. In the remaining episodes, the romantic plot will begin, I hope everyone will feel their heart flutter (dugeun-dugeun) while watching it. 

Q 12. In this drama, what is most memorable to you?

HJW: It is the last episode. If you watch the last episode, you will realize that their relationship is unlike any love or breakup that you have seen in the other dramas. It is not that kind of simple (regular) love; it would make you think "Wow there are such people like them in the world?" "For the sake of each other, they are able to do so much to this extend?". It is that kind of deep and genuine love, so everyone needs to watch up till episode 16 and you will heave a sigh of (relief or understanding?? She literally just said 'Ah') [Does the viewers need to prepare tissue?] You have to prepare tissues for every episode.

Me : Interesting !!!! What kind of surprise prepares for us this drama ??? I hope for a very happy ending 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, andra3 said:

Translation for Jiwonn interview for FRIDAY cr. https://twitter.com/_babytotoro...Thanks so much for her hard work and for shares :wub:

Q 1. Chocolate is the No.1 most watched drama amongst the recent airing dramas on friDay drama site.

HJW: Thank you. Really? [It's real. We're not lying.] Thank you, everyone. I got goosebumps hearing this good news.

Q 2. As your role in this drama is an Italian chef, do you usually cook?

HJW: Truthfully before I took up this role, I don't usually cook. However since I took up a character like Chayoung this time, I started to pick up cooking.I came to realize that 'Cooking can bring one so much joy.' These days, I would occasionally make pasta or simple dishes such as salad for my mom.

Q 3. What was your mom's reaction after tasting your pasta?

HJW: I've made mentaiko pasta and tomato pasta for her. She said she likes it a lot and it was v. delicious.She also asked me to make her the dishes that appeared in the recent ep, such as banana ricecake and seaweed kimbap. I'll definitely make them for her. 

Q.4 Which dish are you most confident cooking?

HJW: Pasta. [Is it because it's simple to make?] No. I've cooked pasta for actual customers in an Italian restaurant, and worked in the kitchen as a chef assistant. I've made the dish many times, so I feel most confident about making it. 

Me actually she makes pasta for hers colleague in Galileo  (with a little help ) :D 

Q 5In the drama, you are someone who eats chocolate whenever you feel down, do you usually also eat to ‘heal’ yourself?

HJW: I actually really like eating chocolate, so that is the most similar thing I have in common with Chayoung.Chayoung eats chocolate when she seeks comfort or during times of sadness, but I consume it even when I’m happy. When I wake up in the morning, I would pair it with my coffee or cappuccino, and I also have it before turning in for the night.I'll also have it before shooting a nerve-wrecking or important scene. I eat it when I feel sleepy too. I eat it very often. I really really like it a lot. [It sounds like chocolate is a burden of joy to you.

Q 6. Aren't you worried that eating it will make you gain weight?]

HJW: I only knew about the fact that eating chocolate will make you gain weight not too long ago. But I've never really thought about it. It's kind of like... if you eat chocolate, you experience some sort of heart-fluttering feeling like being in love, isn't that so? At those times, I gain comfort or feel relieved of any tiredness after having it so I didn't worry (about gaining weight

Q 7. Since you like chocolate so much, are you interested in making food with it (in the future)? 

HJW: Chocolate cake! Yes, chocolate cake and..during Valentine's Day... In the past, I've melted chocolate to make a chocolate cake for my boyfriend before. Well, chocolate is the best. 

Me: What BF ??? in the past ... it's hers very well unknown first love ???   :unsure: it's time to make choco cake for a very present BF :P

Q 8. In the drama, your character is full of strength, liked by all who meets her and a smiling angel. What made you smile recently?

HJW :  I am originally someone who smiles alot. Just at any moment when I am alone and think about something good, I would laugh/smile. I am just really thankful for every moment, so for me there are many things that make me smile.

Q 9. Can you share any interesting interactions while filming with Yoon Kye Sang?

HJW: He is a very fun person so every time during filming, he would make me laugh. In episode 1, there is a scene where we had to eat spicy ricecake in our sad state (CY in the hospital gown) , but he told me that the hairstyle and style suits me. I was chewing with my mouth stuffed with spicy ricecakes and kimbap then, he looked at me and said "You look like a squirrel." It was pretty interesting-funny hearing it... That scene was also very fun to shoot. We had a great connection (literal trans: tacit understanding). It feels like he was very giving towards me; he responded and cooperated well with me. Every scene was enjoyable to shoot. In the remaining episodes, the romantic plot will begin, I hope everyone will feel their heart flutter (dugeun-dugeun) while watching it. 

Q 12. In this drama, what is most memorable to you?

HJW: It is the last episode. If you watch the last episode, you will realize that their relationship is unlike any love or breakup that you have seen in the other dramas. It is not that kind of simple (regular) love; it would make you think "Wow there are such people like them in the world?" "For the sake of each other, they are able to do so much to this extend?". It is that kind of deep and genuine love, so everyone needs to watch up till episode 16 and you will heave a sigh of (relief or understanding?? She literally just said 'Ah') [Does the viewers need to prepare tissue?] You have to prepare tissues for every episode.

Me : Interesting !!!! What kind of surprise prepares for us this drama ??? I hope for a very happy ending 

I'm thrilled to know the ending, but at the same time I don't want it to end.... please have a good end for Cha young and lee kang!!! 

I'm also a bit sad and pissed, because there are no or few articles regarding this drama... for me Chocolate is one of HJW's drama that I can enjoy, plus her chemistry with YKS that overflows unlike from her past leading man... 

Just saying! 

Currently rewatching King 2 Hearts... 

Hope to see her in an action drama again!!! 

• Like 4