• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• strwbrry

• andra30

• Libera

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

♥ Pearl Of Asia ♥  "I felt like I lack something, and that's why I always want to learn. " - Ha Ji Won “I think it’s my greatest joy and pride to have received so much love as an actress – I

Are you missing 1+1 couple ???....Looks like Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook beside the KNTV interview they did a photoshoot for Hanryu Pia Japanese Magazines  no 10/31....Pillow fight   They are so cute !

Red Carpet Best Dressed Ranking Chosen by OBS 1) Ha Ji Won 2) Son Ye Jin 3) Joo Ji Hoon ---- YTN also chose Ha Ji Won as the best dressed celebrity on the red carpet.     ----- Here's the MBN news las

I'm in love with Chocolate :wub: I can't wait for next ep. ...I wonder what did Cha Young do again for to be fired ??? She always takes the blame for others :wacko: Amazing Jiwonn ! I'm so glad that lot of people like drama. Even if I don't care about rating I'm happy about the rising for 4 ep to 4.603% , not to forget that this drama is broadcast on JTBC a pay chanel so rating is pretty high .

99BA89415DEC11580D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’
  • strwbrry changed the title to Ha Ji Won 하지원 | Upcoming Projects: ‘Dramaworld: S2’ & ‘Bigwang’