♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

A very good news is that Jiwonnie will begin to film the movie COLLATERAL :thumbsup:

According to Hancinema 

"Collateral" is a human comedy about a debt collector who kidnaps a woman's young daughter as collateral. The movie is invested and distributed by CJ ENM while comedy mastermind JK Films and Red Rover co-produce.

Sung Dong-il , takes on the role of debt collector Doo-suk.

Ha Ji-won who has a great history with JK Films director, JK Youn, plays the adult Seung-gi, 

Park So-yi 8-year-old girl who auditioned with the odds at 300:1 is to play the young Seung-gi.

Kim Yoon-jin has a small role, but she's a key person in the movie called Myeong-ja. She is appearing in the movie for free out of loyalty for directors Kang Dae-gyu and JK Yoon. Kim Hee-won is Jong-bae, Doo-seok's one and only friend.

Director Kang Dae-gyu said, "I wanted to talk about the values of 'giving' and 'love' to those of us living the heartless and tiring modern world. I am grateful for the actors who have all agreed to come on board".

Sung Dong-il said, "Doo-suk is blunt, but he's pure on the inside. Hee's rough, but he's very sentimental. I feel a stronger bond to him compared to other characters in the past and I decided to be in the movie right away".

Ha Ji-won said, "The storyline was amazing and the humanity in the drama made me think about people again. I hope "Collateral" does the same for you".

"Collateral" is to start filming in next month and comes out in the latter part of the year.

https://www.hancinema.net/sung-dong-il-ha-ji-won-and-kim-yoon-jin-come-together-for-collateral-127750.html

according to ASIANVIKI

Incheon, South Korea in 1993, Doo-Seok (Sung Dong-Il) works as a debt collector. He looks intimidating, but he actually has a warm heart. One day, he goes to see Myung-Ja (Kim Yunjin) to collect debt. Unexpectedly, Myung-Ja gives her young young daughter Seung-Yi (Park So-Yi) as collateral. Myung-Ja is an illegal immigrant and she is deported from South Korea. Suddenly, Doo-Seok becomes Seung-Yi’s guardian.

Now, Seung-Yi (Ha Ji-Won) is all grown up.

This little girl Park So-Yi is so cute and pretty !

Park So-Yi (2012)-P1.jpg

The plot seems to be interesting ...Need More information !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andra3 said:

Sooo cute !!! Selfie at gym ...I don't know where this pics are taken, new or old ?? 

54510864_580447299099495_1603640693072022333_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

52179404_1274207112733587_3999120825628969628_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

54447160_129220501539260_1607521891450950136_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

These are from the video of her recent stay at Kuala Lumpur.

Have to say she's looking amazingly fit! It's hard to imagine that she's turning 41 in just a few months!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SR20DET said:

These are from the video of her recent stay at Kuala Lumpur.

Have to say she's looking amazingly fit! It's hard to imagine that she's turning 41 in just a few months!

Thanks dear ! I saw the vid after I post the pics :D So true but for The Queen of Youth Land  nothing is impossible :D 

• Like 2