♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

same here guys.. checking naver, daum, nate, and this thread becoming my new habits nowadays.  [-( ~X(  

guys who do you think would be perfect to play as "ex boyfriend"??  jo sang wook comes to my mind but i have doubt he will take the second lead male role..

It has been noted that the rumored next project of HJW, "The time that I Love You, 7000 days" will be a weekend drama and I read some news that SBS will stop to air their weekend dramas due to low ratings. So, I am thinking of what will gonna happen?? hhhhmmm

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/sbs-to-stop-airing-9pm-weekend-dramas/

Since Ms Ha posted on IG about Time Travelling again, I feel the need to translate this article.

Translating the Ming magazine article from Taiwan posted by BichPhuongHong on page 952:

In hearts of many long time fans, Ha ji won has always been very famous/popular, however it is really only after Empress Ki that she ignite the fame in Asia.

Soon she will return to the screen with SBS's drama Loving you, 7000days. Due to the fact that this is a remake of Taiwan's In Time with You, once the news broke out, there was much discussion among Taiwan netizens. In addition, the original script writer Xu Yu Ting mentioned recently the preferred actor of the male lead is So Ji Sup so both HJW and SJS could reunite again after What happen in Bali. Once this news was reported, HJW's agency said that they are working positively towards it. This new drama is targeting for a broadcast in the first half of 2015 and the scriptwriter will be Full House's Min Hyo Jin.

HJW has great affinity with Taiwan, last year when she came, she visited several famous sites such as Yang Ming mountain, Wen Chang street etc to shoot many photographs to record how from an ordinary person and grow into Ha Ji Won. The photos were compiled with text and became the pictorial Ha Ji Won's Secret detailing her worries and troubles when she debut and showing her passion and love of freedom. Earlier on, when she held a signing event at Tokyo's Shibuya Tower Records, there was a huge turnup indicating her success and popularity. She said that since 2012 when she published the book Now This Moment, she wanted to publish a pictorial and she was happy to have her photoshoot in Taiwan.

Through the photos, HJW's sexy charm and professional spirit communicated her longing for freedom and her transformation in maturity. Driven by the wish to be close to fans, HJW is closely involved in the conceptualising, design and editing of the pictorial. Her dedication to her work is passionate in this way. When we discuss about the concept, HJW which has the title of an acting chameleon, said she wanted to present her multiple dimensions to everyone.

I love freedom and also have the innocence of a child for e.g the happy scene of eating ice-cream by the beach and my favourite action of jumping because I like to jump on my sofa at home and the wish to date openly in a public space.

However as she get more and more famous, this wish for freedom gets even further from her. When talking about the funny incidents of shooting in Taiwan, she smiled and said  " When I wore my swim suit and prepared to shoot at the beach, many reporters came to the site due to the popularity of Empress Ki. In order to shield me from the reporters, the crew had to shield me while I jump and take photos and hide. It was quite amusing. I was supposed to wear an even more revealing swimsuit but thanks to them, I couldnt wear it. (smile)."

Ha Ji Won's personality is positive and optimistic and is passionate about her work. She shared with us her idea of a perfect day. She said the thing she wanted to do most now is to learn cooking. She love to eat Tokbokki (spicy rice cake), " I want to be a woman that can cook, but I still cant do it well, so I am learning dish by dish maybe the next time you asked, I can tell you something different."

And what are the things that she cant live without? " Music, handphone and my makeup pouch!" "In my bag, I will definetly have a tablet, my handphone and my makeup pouch!" "However when I dont work, I dont makeup, when I rest, I like to dress casually but I also like to mix and match to show my feminity. Oh sunglasses are very important too, they are simple but stylish." She shared her habits like a child.

Very often she will put her tablet and book next to her bed, she use it to listen to music and to think of ideas. If she come up with any idea or dreamt of anything, she will write it down in the tablet. She will also read to help her get to sleep.

Ha Ji Won confess that she like to use her imagination, when she was a child, she wanted to be an astronaut. she smiled and said her favourite movie character is the Howl in the movie: Moving castle of Howl. " If I have superpowers, I want to time travel, but since I am an actress, I think I may already done some time travelling (smile)"

----------------
there is still another small section, I will probably continue translating tomorrow because I need to I-)

:)

@qwenli you're so awesome dear :D ...I really like the contents of the article, it adds my information about HJW as a fangirl, thanks to you.... kyaakk it's our chance to see HJW in revealing bikini but  >:) to the reporter :)) :))

And her wish and our wish to HJW, for her to date in public space is perfect :x :X 
But we understand Jiwonnie that it's crucial as a celebrity, but part of me wishing it to happen this time :D *delulu fangirl :P

11027939_421366684690753_126060573435508

Reason Ha Ji-won and her brother, Jeon Tae-soo is having different surname?

This translations for this link : 

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2015&no=225796

Ha Ji-won in portal site didn't display her real name 'Jeon Hae-rim'

The interest towards Ha Ji-won is rising in the middle of Ha Ji-won's brother real name Jeon Tae-soo having different reason catching people' attention.

Ha Ji-won's brother is a talent Jeon Tae-soo as a movie actor.

Ha Ji-won was born in 1978, while Jeon Tae-soo was born in 1984. They have six years different in age.

Ha Ji-won isn't using real name instead she's using stage name. Many people are curious about the different reason between Ha Ji-won's real name didn't been displayed and her brother Jeon Tae-soo.

Ha Ji-won real name are known as Jeon Hae-rim. 

The netizens who indentified Ha Ji-won's real name often asked " Why wouldn't declare her real name?" or said " Ah, Jeon Tae-soo is her brother". or asked " Ha Ji-won, is already old enough?" or they also asked, "Ha Ji-won and her brother really have many age different ", etc response appeared.

은희Eunhee1023

thank you so much for the translation @qwenli

so she can't cook? just like me :D
and howl's moving castle is a gorgeous movie, she has flawless taste

I always feel she has a passionate but pure side to her almost like a child and I really like that about her

Guest jhrbae00

It has been noted that the rumored next project of HJW, "The time that I Love You, 7000 days" will be a weekend drama and I read some news that SBS will stop to air their weekend dramas due to low ratings. So, I am thinking of what will gonna happen?? hhhhmmm

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/sbs-to-stop-airing-9pm-weekend-dramas/

i guess sbs will put "the time that i love u,7000days" on mon-tuesday. current mon-tuesday drama will end on june, and sbs upcoming drama "mask" scheduled to follow "girl who sees smell" and premiering in may on wed-thursday slot. if #TTTILU7000D will premiere on june as rumour said, then it will be battle with  mbc upcoming long saeguk drama (hwajeong staring cha seung won) 

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won's innocent bare face, "Time travelling"

Actress Ha Ji-won showed off her innocent and fresh appeal.

Ha Ji-won posted her photo on her Instagram on March 16th along with a short caption, "Time travelling". 

Ha Ji-won is gazing in the camera lens while she is holding her chin with her hand. Her long straight hair and face without a trace of makeup catch viewers' eyes. Ha Ji-won is currently reviewing scripts for her next project after movie, 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant'.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-s-innocent-bare-face-time-travelling-79721.html

Brown eyed girl's Ga In was asked by DJ Kim Shin Young in MBC-R FM4U's radio program 'Hope Song at Noon' today about the possibility of her returning to acting, Ga In replied, "I match very well with Ha Ji Won unnie. If unnie (HJW) has any good projects coming up, I will continue to follow her, but I'm not sure if unnie (HJW) would contact me." She also said, "I will continue to support unnie (HJW), I'm waiting for your phone call, love you!"

translated by zoompi123

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201503171359023410, http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1426568122869586010

-----

Polish dancer Przemyslaw Kazimierz Gabriel Krompiec who has been living in Korea for 6 years and adopted 'Choi Joon' as his Korean name expressed his liking towards actress Ha Ji Won in his recent interview. He likes girls with beautiful eyebrows.

rough translation by zoompi123

source: http://media.daum.net/life/style/beauty/newsview?newsId=20150121091104108

A Poland who loves Korea and Dancing

Seen from a distance, a good looking Poland 'Przemyslaw Kazimierz Gabriel Krompiec' was a perfect Korean in a conversation.

Live in Korea for six years, proficient in Korean language, of course until his widely versatileness. He feels the Korean emotions and doesn’t seem like a foreigner.

With homeland and the similar history as the reason of his affectionate towards Korean.

Acting, model, of course he likes dancing, in recent times he danced together with singer, Ailee on the stage.

Versatileness and curiousity instead convey many Choi Jun’s stories.

Choi Jun was asked how he makes a name as ‘Choi Jun’. He said, previously there were many interest in Asia. At the beginning, ‘Asia’ became famous in the internet or TV program ‘cause of Japan, there were many opportunities to come into Japan.

Through internet chatting site, he exchanged friendship with Japanese friends., he was called ‘Jun’ accidentally. In Japan characters ‘Jun’ means genuine (pure) person. Afterward, Choi Jun has become more interest in Korea than Japan, he keep up many Korean cultures through Youtube. He feels Poland and Korean historical characteristics are similar. At that time he came to Korea, he felt lonesome. He kept using name ‘Jun’, and attached ‘Choi’ then made his name.

He also being asked if there was a favorite female style entertainer. Choi Jun said, he likes woman’s thick eyebrow. When he said actress Ha Ji-won is pretty, he thought Ha Ji-won became his ideal type. Afterwards, his favorite women he see, all the eyebrows are thick.

은희Eunhee1023

sr : bnt

11064776_421792537981501_326382199338525