♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hmm for high school HJW I think Kang Min-Ah should play the role!! Someone said she was the baby HJW! What do you guys think? I think the make lead showed me someone with a baby face....is Joowon too young if KDW, goong yoo and WonBin isn't available?

wangnyeo said: post by post I become more convinced and rooting for Ji Gong Couple >> Ha Ji Won and Gong Yoo ^^ 

and Eric for me is a very very sweet choice & I cannot deny that ! Come On !! he is the Charming Eric   :\">
I was watching Shinhwa recent Running man episode and when I saw him especially on that moment when everybody was focusing on him even the opposing team and then they lost the game because of his charisma , it came to my mind if he would be the lead , though I consider it less likely to happen but still I would love him to be on my list  ,, 
for Jo In Sung, as much as I like him more than SJS , but for this drama , I think SJS is a better choice , 
My No list would be for ,,
Song Seung Heon he is a sweet and all but in my opinion his acting is almost always the stereotypical one , in both his melodrama or RomCom series!  
Tal Tal !  Jin Yi han TT 
as much as I loved him in EK , but watching his following 3 dramas after EK , I have a feeling that he is not the good choice yet to star against Unni on a modern drama ! . 

cha seung won
he is a great and all , but I cannot imagine him being coupled with the young looking unni !! 
and my anticipation is increasing !! 
will this drama be a Won Bin grand comeback to the dramaland !! 
  8->
lets wait, pray and see  >:D<

Guest lexurite

ChelseaS said:
Also NO for SSH! He's handsome but can't act! Sorry!
Also, I don't think CSW is ever in the list of choices, he already has a 50-episode sageuk on MBC this April (or May), so it will not be possible for him to do this.
I vote for Gong Yoo!! Hehehe. But I wonder who will it be? Jo In Sung has done dramas with SBS so probably in the running, too. Can he play a beta-male role though?
I've read people saying she's not fit for the role but I don't know why! They haven't seen HJW in this kind of role before, so why say 'no' when we haven't seen anything yet? 

Guest jinjjapurry

grimselpass said: class="yt watch-title-container"Is it said that Gong Yoo or Hyun Bin for the leading male?
class="yt watch-title-container"Ha Ji Won - The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days - Taiwan TVnews

Guest BichPhuongHong

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Secret Photobook Fansign

※This video belongs to Korea 1023. If you need to upload this video to other sites please keep this original state. It cannot be modified. ※
Re-up by JiWonderland Cr: Jiwonlove

Hmm for high school HJW I think Kang Min-Ah should play the role!! Someone said she was the baby HJW! What do you guys think? I think the make lead showed me someone with a baby face....is Joowon too young if KDW, goong yoo and WonBin isn't available?

True!! when I watched jang ok jung, her beauty reminds me of HJW :)

For young HJW I would really really like Kim Ji Won to take the role. I've always felt they were similar in style. (I have nothing agaisnt idols, I would just really like Kim Ji Won to be in the same scene as HJW.)

I don't want HJW to play the young role, I know she can pull it off but I think that's pushing it too far.

Since they upped the age, she will likely be 35 in the drama, the original series was 30, since its a big change for females and males alike, the next 'big' age is 35.

Since he's been in love with her for 20ish years, it will start from the start of high school, she'll be 15. He's likely going to fall in love with her at first sight on the first day of high school. LDR, the gentle young boy and CYQ the proud know it all.

I really like this style on her...so fierce but not so professional...
blogger-image-166541521.jpgha-ji-won-haircut.jpg

Or this...
clfall18.jpg

In today's press conference of MBC's new variety show '천생연분 리턴즈' (Inborn Fate Returns), entertainer Boom said he wished that Ha Ji Won would be able to participate in this show. He said that 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' which stars Ha Ji Won is very interesting and he is a fan of hers.

rough translation by zoompi123
source (video included): http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=427&aid=0000016794

------
Japanese light novel author Reki Kawahara named Ha Ji Won as his favorite Korean actress in his interview that was included in the appendix of February 2015's issue of Absolute Solitude (絶対ナル孤独者 Zettainaru Aisorēta).

translated by zoompi123
source: Jrschang @ HJW Baidu

-----
Child actress Kim Ji Young (Punch) again mentioned in her recent interview that her role model is Ha Ji Won. She loves 'Secret Garden' and purposely bought HJW's book to read. She hopes to work with HJW in the future.

source: http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=164216&year=2015

-----
Child actress Lee Re (How to Steal a Dog) said in her recent interview that she hopes to learn from Ha Ji Won and be able to perform arrow shooting and gun shooting in a cool manner.

source: http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=164217&year=2015

-----
Child actor Nam Da Reum (Chronicle of a Blood Merchant) picked Ha Ji Won as the actress he wanted to act with the most because Ha Ji Won has excellent acting skills and is very friendly. He hopes to become an actor like her.

source: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2015021614225442959

-----
Actress Lee Jung Min (Misaeng) hopes to become an eight-colored bird (Fairy Pitta) actress like Ha Ji Won.

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000589359

Guest Joy_Rock

What makes me love her even more? It's her humble attitude and easy going personality. I know, I don't know her personally but reading all the high praises and her peers talked so highly of her after a drama, that's what makes her an Amazing Yeoja. We all know she's a versatile actress and naturally gorgeous. :)

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji Won May Soon Be Looking For Mr. Right

Via kdramastars 

According to Korean media outlet Joongang Daily, actress Ha Ji Won is seriously considering a new drama. While SBS says nothing has been confirmed yet, the actress is reviewing the role positively.

Ha Ji Won, 37, is up for the lead role in "The Time I Love You, 7,000 days," which is a remake of the popular 2011 Taiwanese drama "In Time With You." The Taiwanese drama, which starred Bolin Chen and Ariel Lin, is about two friends who have known each other since high school. When they turn 30 and worry about aging, they decide it is time to marry and make a bet to see which of them will marry first. So, they embark on a search for the perfect lover.

But finding Mr. or Ms. Right is harder than it seems. He can"t find a girl to live up to his standards and he thinks that her dates are not worthy. But the bigger problem they have is that they can"t quite come to terms with their feelings for each other. They are perfect for each other and they just won"t admit it. While the Taiwanese drama covered the character"s relationship for 14 years, the Korean version will expand that to featuring 20 years of their relationship.

Ha Ji Won has not appeared in a drama since completing her 51-episode historical saga "Empress Ki," which ended in April 2014. In that drama she played the title role, transforming from a fighter named Seung Nyang to the crowned wife of the Mongol emperor. The drama achieved ratings as high as 28.7 percent and earned several awards, including a Grand Prize for Ha Ji Won at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards The drama was popular in Korea but also very popular in Taiwan, where it was the highest-rated foreign drama in five years. Ha Ji Won"s previous dramas have also been successful. She appeared with Hyun Bin in the classic body-swapping k-drama "Secret Garden" and with Lee Seung Gi in "The King 2 Hearts." In 2015, she can also be seen in the film "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant."

There is no word yet on who will play her leading man, but some names that have been floated around include So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung and Song Seung Hoon. Whoever is chosen will have to both look a convincing 30 and still be able to pull off high school flashback scenes. "The Time I Love You, 7,000 Days" is expected to air on SBS during the first half of 2015. Min Hyo Jung, who wrote "Full House" and "Attic Cat" and who produced "When A Man Loves" will write the screenplay.

http://www.ohkpop.com/207134/ha-ji-won-may-soon-be-looking-for-mr-right

Guest ayvah

The more I watch "In Time With You", the more I get excited to see the Korean version. Already picturing HJW in it.  :x

Ive just downloaded in timd with you so I will be ready when it starts.

I am so excited. Among the 3 actors mentioned in the article, I prefer jo in sung the best.

I also started watching ITWY. It didn't disappoint! I'm currently on episode 2 (well the site where I'm watching compressed the drama to 14 episodes), and I love every bit of the interaction of the two main leads! I hope the chemistry of HJW and her would-be male lead will be on par with TW's. 

P.S. I can already imagine Ha Ji Won whining cutely about her age. Haha. 

I can't wait to see her being fashionable and such! 
I like her fashion in the following pictures hehe.
hajiwon-20100801.jpg
20120824_1345794926_84831400_1.jpg

I can kind of see her sporting this clothing when her character's at home. 

10222817.jpg

I really can't wait! 

:D