♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 9/10/2020 at 2:16 PM, Carnation said:

I went to MBC Dramia  where they filmed Empress Ki but it was another saeguk drama that was filming on site that time

Wah on 2013/2014? Could we get the chance to see her if we visit filming site? I'm planning to go to SK actually, but since Covid-19 so the plan is cancelled. I wonder how to meet her if we go to SK, I heard that she is very home body and even her fans only hope the VIP Premiere of some of her co star so they can see her :p

My most favorite appearance of her actually during 2005-2012. I love her tanned skin, black hair (short/long), and muscly arms.. Ugh.. Her sex appeal is over the roof for me. Looks very healthy but sexy at the same time :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, liv_well said:

Wah on 2013/2014? Could we get the chance to see her if we visit filming site? I'm planning to go to SK actually, but since Covid-19 so the plan is cancelled. I wonder how to meet her if we go to SK, I heard that she is very home body and even her fans only hope the VIP Premiere of some of her co star so they can see her :p

My most favorite appearance of her actually during 2005-2012. I love her tanned skin, black hair (short/long), and muscly arms.. Ugh.. Her sex appeal is over the roof for me. Looks very healthy but sexy at the same time :D

2013, tail end of Autumn (almost winter) :) I was excited then I really thought it was Empress Ki on the set :D.  I think meeting her in filming site is quite a slim chance except if we know the schedule ahead of time.  It is way better to go on fan meeting I think :) I had an opportunity again last year (Aug) but not even her shadow showed up :fun:maybe the third time I will have my luck:elated:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I remember reading here that her new movie she got cast in was push to film this month? Was there any news yet if she is still filming that movie:)

We didn’t hear anything yet if they’re starting or what :( 

• Like 2