♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

1 hour ago, strwbrry said:

thank you for sharing your thoughts, knowing that Chocolate drama resonates to you well. I guess the drama is not everyone’s cup of tea and for those who was able to watch the vibes that they felt after is something an amazing experience, how the drama tackles life and struggle within. Though lot of people critic jiwon’s acting on this but I felt that she hits the feeling so on point of how she portrayed cha young. The longing in her eyes is there I can always see it, the emotions is all in her eyes so as the other lead characters. The drama is quite deep, and calm yet it hits deep.

It is indeed not everyone's cup of tea.  Having a chance to be in theater, I should say Jiwon's acting is superb.  She was able to express with so much emotions through her facial expression, eyes, body movements and the way she enunciate her lines.  This drama is so rich that you can take on so much.  This is definitely one of my fave dramas. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Carnation said:

Having a chance to be in theater, I should say Jiwon's acting is superb.  She was able to express with so much emotions through her facial expression, eyes, body movements and the way she enunciate her lines.

Thank you much for appreciate her. I still don't get why they critic her about the acting tho @strwbrry? She indeed took different role as Moon Cha Young from her previous roles which seems to be strong on the outlook. But I found Moon Cha Young is the strongest internally, and we can see it portrayed well by HJW :)

9 hours ago, strwbrry said:

they are so shy to each other, and their smile are so like a baby girl :blush:

These 2 babies.... I cannot stand by them, they are too cute and precious.. <3

• Like 2

https://www.facebook.com/1023HajiwonPh/videos/416279192680017/?vh=e&extid=6f0Nvx95wXPxqlVb

HA JI WON LOVE LETTER GUESTING

old video it’s like more than a decade ago hahahaha

14 hours ago, Carnation said:

It is indeed not everyone's cup of tea.  Having a chance to be in theater, I should say Jiwon's acting is superb.  She was able to express with so much emotions through her facial expression, eyes, body movements and the way she enunciate her lines.  This drama is so rich that you can take on so much.  This is definitely one of my fave dramas. :)

i have that feeling as well that HJW portrayed MCY character very well. I can see no traces of HJW while she’s playing and she’s totally immersed to the role. I could say that most of the time those who watched Chocolate and appreciated the drama then it will be automatically a special drama to their heart. And I find Moon Cha Young so pretty too :D 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, liv_well said:

Thank you much for appreciate her

I think a profound drama of this kind is not quite popular but overseas fans like it though...if I'm not mistaken :P

2 hours ago, strwbrry said:

how i wish we can see her real soon

I almost misread it....:highonflowers:....I thought you'll be seeing her for real....in person :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Korean And Chinese Dramas That Feature Women Warriors Like Mulan

Joan MacDonaldContributor
I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.

Empress Ki

This 2013 drama, starring Joo Jin-mo, Ji Chang-wook and Ha Ji-won, tells the story of the real-life Korean woman who was sent to Mongol-ruled China as a tribute and eventually came to rule the land. While no one can be sure if the real-life Empress Ki knew any military skills, the drama’s heroine, played by Ha, masters not only the bow and arrow but also swordplay and sophisticated military strategy. Another woman warrior, Bataru, played by Yoo In-young, commands an army.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, Carnation said:

I think a profound drama of this kind is not quite popular but overseas fans like it though...if I'm not mistaken :P

I almost misread it....:highonflowers:....I thought you'll be seeing her for real....in person :D

it always excites me to read fan accounts when they shared how was it like meeting jiwon in person. I wonder if anyone in here saw her in real life already? hehehe

would love to hear the experience :D 

• Like 3

On 9/5/2020 at 1:48 AM, strwbrry said:

the drama’s heroine, played by Ha, masters not only the bow and arrow but also swordplay and sophisticated military strategy.

I always thought when I first watching Empress Ki that she is resemblance like my childhood most favorite heroine, Mulan. So I have 2 imaginary heroine in my life now, it is Mulan (from the cartoon) and Ki Seung Nyang :D 

On 9/5/2020 at 3:41 AM, strwbrry said:

I wonder if anyone in here saw her in real life already? hehehe

Yes please, can somebody share if they already see her in person? If she come to around area South East Asia I will definitely go. At least once in my life time,my wish is can see her in person.

I'm currently re watching Galileo after finish HoW, ohh she is always lovely ~~

Another instagram update today from our baby 

EhPAS9qU8AUBDKA?format=jpg&name=medium

It looks like she is outside? I hope to get update news regarding Bigwang tho...

On 9/4/2020 at 6:25 PM, Carnation said:

I think a profound drama of this kind is not quite popular but overseas fans like it though...if I'm not mistaken

Her drama looks like more popular internationally, like The King 2 Hearts :P

And I just read this Korean Film website, and I really like how this website profiling HJW

2b5be3f142b6400e86749d088f508f20.jpg&w=1

HA Ji-won made her name through a series of surprisingly successful horror movies. But she soon broke her image as the queen of horror as she ventured out to new turf -- the sex comedy. <Sex Is Zero> directed by [JK YOUN] is rich in bizarre imagination. She rose to stardom and established herself as an actress who can stimulate box office sensation in genre movies. Starting with B-rated horror flicks, she emerged as a movie star and enjoyed a raft of movie offers. Then, she found her next big break in TV drama. She has joined the ranks of Korea’s top actresses with loyal followings for her dramas such as <Damo>, <What Happened in Bali>, and <Hwang Jin-i>. She is the one and only Korean actress who has worked all the way up from the bottom to the top. She is a hard-working actress who has achieved what seems impossible. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

img.gif

Jiwon’s habit of beating people 

yet she’s also an angel :lol:

img.gif

@liv_well couldn’t agree more the statement of that blogger of saying Jiwon

‘She is the one and only Korean actress who has worked all the way up from the bottom to the top. She is a hard-working actress who has achieved what seems impossible.’

because we could really say that she’s really transforming from a step by step process until she reached the success she have right now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

At This Moment Book Translation. 

Thanks to Ha Ji-Won 1023 PH Facebook page and @AdminLory for translating. It is still on the way to complete. 

118984976_142378854224042_90373100121790

Her Story 2 :
(At This Moment Translation)

Ha Ji-won, Learn: 하지원, 배우다

# Challenge 도전 : Page 158

It is the fear of failure that decrease the courage and pleasure of a challenge.

But that fear, it's good to put it down completely.

There is no challenges that leaves nothing (lesson).

Every challenges leaves useful value in life.

118936808_142379864223941_14762571311708

Her Story 2 :

# Korea Model of Disaster Film
Page 159-161

When I first said that Haeundae was going to be made, everyone said it wouldn't work. Making a blockbuster disaster movie in Korea? Expressing the tsunami in computer graphics (CG)? Everyone shook their heads, and the production companies had to be in a careful position.

For one reason or another, it was difficult to even start the first disaster movie in Korea.

However, when I heard the basic settings of 「Haeundae」 from Director Yoon Jae-gyun , I commend that it was amazing. My heart was overwhelmed when I imagined the day when the movie came out of the world and decided to join the of Haeundae right away.

The reason I actively supported this film was because of my trust in director Yoon Je-gyun , whom I had experienced (worked together before).

There was a belief that if you were Director Yoon, you would create a work that everyone said would be impossible.

Is it because it started in the midst of concerns and doubts ?

Both the actors and the staffs were desperate to overcome the impossible, and have the great determination to make the best film.

Everyone who participated in the movie united together, and every time a crisis hits, they showed a surprising teamwork.

I was able to experience with my whole body how wonderful it would be to challenge for the same dream and the same goal with my whole body.

Even in the rainy season, there wasn't a day when it rained during the filming.

People encouraged each other, saying that heaven seems to help us.

And in the end, it exceeded 10 million audiences and succeeded in box office success.

It was the birth and success story of Korea's first blockbuster disaster film,

an unforgettable and wonderful experience

118949884_142381010890493_55863512263538

Her Story 2 :

# Female Action Warrior
Page 164-166

While drinking coffee, listening to director Yoon Je-gyun's plans for the production of the action blockbuster movie `Sector7'', i was surprised at the word that it was a 3D movie.

“3D? Then you become like that avatar?"

Director Yoon shook his head as if he were looking at his younger sibling and spoke as if sighing.

"This is all about avatars if you just say 3D words. Avatar is amazing."

Amid people's concerns, the first blockbuster disaster film in Korea, Director Yoon, who made Haeundae and succeeded in a box office, but this movie is also difficult.

He was in charge of the production, not director, but he seemed to have more to worry about.

It has been 5 years since the movie synopsis was released.

The screenplay has been overturned dozens of times, and the director has changed several times.

Then it was finally decided to produce Korea's first 3D movie.

I also spoke eagerly this time.

"Director, let's make it really cool!"

"Sector7” The center of the synopsis was'a female warrior fighting an unknown monster on an oil rig in the vast sea.'

Since the screenplay is being written as the main character, I was so motivated. I don't know when the shooting starts, and even though the scenarios still didn't come out, I started making of the body of 'Action Female Warrior' early.

I had physical training for 8 hours a day.

I did an intense weight training to built a muscular body, and learned swimming, scuba diving, and even biking (motorbike).

And, from the start of the filming to the end, of course, I put all my strength into publicity such as stage greetings and interviews after the movie was released.

I never spent a minute in vain, and I didn't leave 1% of my energy in my body.

Because of that, I could not leave any regrets or have regrets because I did my best.

As a result, the box office success of "Sector7” was not good, but it is a very valuable work for me.

Because I challenged the'action female warrior that is hard to see in our movie', (Korean Movie)

I received generous encouragement and earnest support from many people even before I started shooting.

They said that she was cool, that she was amazing, that she was also Ha Ji-won, and the image of actors of 'Passion' and'Challenge', which had been accumulated little by little, became an opportunity to become strong once again.

When I look at the CTs that come to me after this work, most of them are showing images of passion, challenge, hope, and affirmation.

I was proud that many people recognized the passion and spirit of challenge shown in the movie.

After finishing Sector7, I felt as if my continuing challenge had crossed a huge wall.

There is no way to explain the feeling at that time.

The feeling of being free and full while sensing 'another beginning' and a sense of relief ......

There seems to be no end to those who challenge.

118988310_142382270890367_27283886305143

Her Story 2 :Page167
(Special Page)

Only those who challenge can reach their dream.

Those who challenge have their own dreams and goals.

If there are no dreams or goals that have been achieved, there will be no challenges.

Nevertheless, the reason why we hesitate to challenge is that we are afraid of failing rather than being afraid of the challenge itself.

He/She is not willing to be courageous because he/she fails to get up again.

I have something to say to someone who wants to avoid the challenge. It is that

'Every challenges leaves value'.

Challenges don't just end in failure. As far as I know, there is always something left to do with the best efforts.

You can use the failure as a mirror to modify the method and use it as a foundation before retrying, or something you forget because of failure can unexpectedly become useful.

Just like Sector7, which everyone said was a failure, remained a success for me.

"Even if you're afraid, even if you fail, we challenge you nicely, uri (we) !"

Full translation album

• Like 3

On 9/8/2020 at 12:19 AM, strwbrry said:

Jiwon’s habit of beating people 

yet she’s also an angel :lol:

Is the twins keeping her company again? :P

On 9/8/2020 at 12:19 AM, strwbrry said:

because we could really say that she’s really transforming from a step by step process until she reached the success she have right now.

I'm just a new fan here, when she just already on top. But following her projects, stories while backreading this thread and watch her interview. I can see her transformation. I'm so grateful to know her, even I'm just a baby fan :)

• Like 1

There's no finality neither an official statement  about this but I'm hoping it will push through...awaiting for this drama :D Henry Lau is considering a role in this drama, https://kdramakisses.com/2020/01/02/henry-considering-role-in-season-2-of-dramaworld/

On 9/5/2020 at 4:41 AM, strwbrry said:

I wonder if anyone in here saw her in real life already? hehehe

almost when I visited SK,  I went to MBC Dramia  where they filmed Empress Ki but it was another saeguk drama that was filming on site that time...not lucky enough :P hopefully soon....:highonflowers:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1