• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• strwbrry

• andra30

• Libera

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

♥ Pearl Of Asia ♥  "I felt like I lack something, and that's why I always want to learn. " - Ha Ji Won “I think it’s my greatest joy and pride to have received so much love as an actress – I

Are you missing 1+1 couple ???....Looks like Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook beside the KNTV interview they did a photoshoot for Hanryu Pia Japanese Magazines  no 10/31....Pillow fight   They are so cute !

Hello, I have finally gotten around to translating that interview she did for the Singapore magazine, iWeekly. I uploaded the translation and the pics of the magazine on my blog too: http://medmindmoc

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16600484&memberNo=4160930

an article written by Jiwonn about herțs experience on Mars 

Thanks to Nichkhon Sekjeong Kyungsu Illaia Atila, I was able to finish my activities until the end.

tvN_%EA%B0%88%EB%A6%B4%EB%A0%88%EC%98%A4_%EA%B9%A8%EC%96%B4%EB%82%9C_%EC%9A%B0%EC%A3%BC_%ED%98%84%EC%9E%A5_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84_%283%29.jpg?type=w1200

I can not forget the suit I suffered a massive neck and shoulder pain 

In fact, literally 
I felt overwhelmed by nature 
 ... As time went on, I missed the green garden more and realized the importance of the earth .

And after I finished my experience, I came back to Korea, valuing better the plants, water resources 

KakaoTalk_20180829_155402583.jpg?type=w1200

KakaoTalk_20180829_155402739.jpg?type=w1200

I am also surprised by my change.

Now I can not even kill an ant ..  It was a chance to realize the importance of life .

• Like 3
On 9/2/2018 at 11:17 PM, andra30 said:

I'm sad that Galileo it's over ...bye, bye Galileo wonderful team ,  bye, bye Sunshine ...I was so happy to see you every week ...I love you all. thanks for this wonderful show  :wub:

cto.

this Sunday (9/9) will be the last episode....... i think

• Like 3

I feel emotional also about Galileo is about to end this coming Sunday :( I think I got attach every sunday to get to see Jiwon and the team :) having their normal convo, and one thing can’t forget about the show was that Jiwonnie would like to have a baby son and she would bring him to MDRS LOL. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’
  • strwbrry changed the title to Ha Ji Won 하지원 | Upcoming Project: ‘Dramaworld’ Season 2