♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Please post links to english subbed episodes if/when anyone find's them.  I've searched high and low - and have only managed to find the raw episodes....and I've missed HJW so much.

Also, thank you to Andra30 and IcyPhoenix for regularly posting updates - it is VERY much appreciated :)

• Like 4

On 7/17/2018 at 2:18 AM, andra30 said:

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Past Works And Wanting To Act With Ha Ji Won

Lee-Joon-Gi2.jpg

After the interviewer mentioned that Lee Joon Gi worked with many actresses, he asked the actor who he’d like to work with next.

Lee Joon Gi answered, “I’ve thought for a long time that I’d like to work with Ha Ji Won. If the opportunity arises, I think I’ll be able to learn a lot.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/16/lee-joon-gi-talks-past-works-wanting-work-ha-ji-won/

It would be great ...I like LJK acting skills so I wait for their collaboration for a movie or drama 

I’ve always wanted to see Lee Jun-Ki to act alongside Ha Ji-Won. Can he be casted as the male lead character in Prometheus? If not, I’d like to see them both in a SAGEUK, that would be epic!

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, CarlaA said:

I’ve always wanted to see Lee Jun-Ki to act alongside Ha Ji-Won. Can he be casted as the male lead character in Prometheus? If not, I’d like to see them both in a SAGEUK, that would be epic!

I would have liked to see him in Prometheus and yes someday I hope for their collaboration ,finger cross :wub: :D

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, xenophile said:

Please post links to english subbed episodes if/when anyone find's them.  I've searched high and low - and have only managed to find the raw episodes....and I've missed HJW so much.

Also, thank you to Andra30 and IcyPhoenix for regularly posting updates - it is VERY much appreciated :)

If I find eng sub link be sure that I post here .From what I know there is a translation team for Galileo so just wait a little :) and thank you for your nice appreciation words :wub:

• Like 4

Jiwonn congratulatory mesage at top model agency PowerCasting 20th Anniversary with whom she has made a advertisement relationnship for VIVIEN , Wellage .

Ha Ji Won "I would like to be with you and have been trying to make 30th and 40th anniversary together .Thank you to all those who have been with PowerCasting for 20 years "

• Like 2

Happy with all the beautiful images of our Jiwonnie and the projects she is in. Thank you for all the posts.

If there is one thing I truly admire about our JW (aside from all the obvious factors),  it is her persistence and passion that she pursue acting not for attention nor probably for recognition but pure love of her craft. But with it, she is blessed with respect and recognition she so deserve. 

• Like 3

From Galileo team 

Hello, we're still editing the typesetting! We're trying our best to provide best quality subs for you, and hope we can upload Episode 1 on Sunday! And, we're still looking for more Translators & Encoders, our DM always be opened and you're very welcomed to the team! Stay tune

Thank you Galileo team for your hard work  :thumbsup:

• Like 3