♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

i think from now on, it will be really impossible for Jiwon to act alongside with Jiwon with the same A+ status with her. Given the fact, that her usual role is more bigger than the male lead. Or shall we say female centric dramas. awwww.

• Like 5

What a precious person Jiwonn can be ,  She values the people she work with ...from what I read she send support truck to her CF's companies in every summer 

for Crocodile Lady 

DiRFjIZU8AAFDP8.jpg

for SESA

DiSCCAvUEAEeb_S.jpg

for PURMIL

DiR31q8U8AAuVBP.jpg

cto.

• Like 4

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Past Works And Wanting To Act With Ha Ji Won

Lee-Joon-Gi2.jpg

After the interviewer mentioned that Lee Joon Gi worked with many actresses, he asked the actor who he’d like to work with next.

Lee Joon Gi answered, “I’ve thought for a long time that I’d like to work with Ha Ji Won. If the opportunity arises, I think I’ll be able to learn a lot.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/16/lee-joon-gi-talks-past-works-wanting-work-ha-ji-won/

It would be great ...I like LJK acting skills so I wait for their collaboration for a movie or drama 

• Like 6

Ha Ji Won Turns Kim Byung Man Into A Shy Fanboy On New Sci-Fi Variety Show

Kim-Byung-Man.jpg

Kim Byung Man revealed that he’s a huge fan of fellow cast member and actress Ha Ji Won on tvN’s “Galileo.”

On the July 15 premiere of the sci-fi variety program, Kim Byung Man, Ha Ji Won, gugudan’s Kim Sejeong, and 2PM’s Nichkhun experienced life on Mars at the Mars Desert Research Station (MDRS).

Before Kim Byung Man met his crew members for the first time at the Gwacheon National Science Museum, he said, “The casting is so fancy, [like a] wedding dress. I’m a huge fan of Ha Ji Won.”

He continued, “When I heard that she was coming, I thought, ‘It’s a good thing I decided to go [on the show].’ I’m really nervous, both about going to space and about meeting actress Ha Ji Won.”

When Ha Ji Won finally appeared, Kim Byung Man became shy and started blushing. He extended his hand for a handshake without meeting her eyes and later reveled in the fact that they had shaken hands.

He confessed, “I’m a real fan of yours,” and she replied, “I’m a fan of yours as well.” They then talked about her penchant for action films, and he joked that he’d be relying on her during the show.

Ha-Ji-Won-Kim-Byung-Man.jpg

Ha-Ji-Won-Kim-Byung-Man2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/15/ha-ji-won-turns-kim-byung-man-shy-fanboy-new-sci-fi-variety-show/

:lol: It's like that when you meet such a great and beautiful actress as Jiwonnie is :love:

• Like 4

"Galileo" Ha Ji Won, 2PM Nikkin & gugudan Kim Sejong and other group shots released

252866_l.jpg

[Photo: Ha Ji Won Instagram] 

Ha Ji Won actress released a picture showing the breathiness with the "Galileo" team. 

Ha Ji Won posted a comment and photograph "Welcome to the MDRS" on his own Instagram on the 15th. In the released pictures, it seems that Ha Ji Won, Kim Byung-man, 2 PM nikkin, gugudan Kim Sejong are photographing commemorative photos in places like inside the MDRS (Mars exploration research base). Each of them takes a unique pose, shows a vibrant smile, and stimulates curiosity to MDRS. 

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=252866

:lol: Even if she can't took Ken the real robot with her to Seoul she got one toy robot from hers fans ! So sweet !! 

• Like 4

Fashion time :D Galileo show !!!

Ha Ji Won wears a sky blue color blouse to make her beautiful appearance stand out. A loose fit that flows naturally along the body adds feminine charm. She also showed great fashion sense by matching the geometric shape of the big earring.

http://allets.com/contents/

36557922_422197738266166_5061960708883742720_n.jpg

blouse from FRONTROW , 160$

36532323_414703849038054_306774756445650944_n.jpg

• Like 5