♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

News1_logo

Ha Ji-won "sexy belly dance, give me the great satisfaction"

Cain, "Ha Ji-won enviable abs"

23/01/2014 18:37:41article.jpgActress Ha Ji-won is 23 pm held in Seoul Dongdaemun Megabox movie "Charlie's Angels shipbuilding '(Director bakjehyeon) pose for the media to attend a premiere shipbuilding bounty hunter first and foremost activity of Charlie's Angels movie is' Korean Charlie's Angels' is is scheduled for release in coming 29 days. 23.01.2014 / News 1 © News1

'Charlie's Angels shipbuilding' Ha Ji-won's belly dance scene is played himself said she is satisfied.

'Charlie's Angels shipbuilding' media previews and press conference at 2:00 pm 23 was held in Seoul Dongdaemun Megabox. The event features actors Ha Ji-won, gangyewon hand Cain, jusanguk, gochangseok and was attended by director bakjehyeon.

'Charlie's Angels shipbuilding' Angels is a bounty hunter jinok (Ha Ji-won minutes), hongdan (gangyewon minutes), Gaby (Cain minutes) Shift the power of this shipbuilding rat secrets ㅈseo want to fight the bad guys going to meet water tale of comic action .

Ha Ji Won in the movie, gangyewon Cain to perform this operation in Hanbok wore a belly dance costumes dancing scene depriving the enemy's eyes appeared.

Ha Ji-won in the belly dance scene for "belly dance scene for the first time, I saw today," said, "I am satisfied very much sexy seems to be out," she said testimony.

Gangyewon the "belly dance scene with Ha Ji-won (having appeared sexy) Do you feel the same way," said "costume was a small sense of discomfort while shooting a scene in the movie came out t do not seem to be well reminded," he said.

Cain hand "Ha Ji-won abs belly dance scene to view this bureowotda," said, "I turned out the side," he told us.

Yet "the same size clothes is not a problem, I was, on a small, self-esteem is awarded gangyewon" he said, "it is said gangyewon proud of the small outfit," he told attendees jaahnaetda laugh.

Ha Ji-won, gangyewon, Cain's belly dance scene containing Chosun Charlie's Angels' is open to 29 days.

translate with Google

@pegster
I have to salute her even more for this scene now
being a dedicated actress and getting into her role so well to wanting it to be realistic
and she is right, no mother would stand there while her child is in the river... she would be a great loving mother ... but that is just amazing that she went into the icy water to convey the real feelings of a mother who lost her child

@meyrin
okay a secretary assistant vacancy :D wow this family is getting big
and since HJW can't cook and we can't cook therefore, we need a chef :D
who is willing to apply for HJW's chef ....

wow at HJW's look in the meeting, so elegant and glamorous while showing off her sexy legs too :)
she looks fresh despite being tired and her skin is so vibrant like a doll :x
no I'm never bored of praising her :)) that's my daily remedy or else I feel something is missing :D
but me being an obsessed freak with nail art and rarely leave my nails without nail polish...I had to notice the black and white nail polish :)  ... what am I saying, people are talking about her legs and I'm talking about her nail polish :P yeah where were we....I love the jacket too
in other words I love her sexy elegant look :D
I have a very bad flu today so if I say any drunk talk .... your young auntie is not feeling well today .. don't mind her :P
thanks all for the pics and videos :)

@andra30
thanks Dear, yeah I'm sleeping all day but my sleep isn't pleasant :( I feel like I'm a stove on fire with no sniffing sense too and no voice as well LOL but the huntresses premiere will sure be helpful...I need my huntresses fix today :D if only it can be seen like EK episode through streaming ... but as long as they upload videos of it like the press conf. then we will be okay :D

@larabn oh my young auntie, you're not feeling well  :-S since you said don't mind so I don't need to worry 

:P:)

)My umma can't cook and so am I 

=)) but wait where's my unni @the96butterfly can she? :-?And if you spot her nail polish, I also spotted her shoes I like it very much :x
Waiting if there will be some EK cast who will be attending the VIP Premiere.. and some HJW's friends :D

@ferlycious
yeah her shoes look like they came along with the jacket
I really like them too .. so classy :) I couldn't go with HJW to the premiere
so I won't pass the flu to her, this is why you won't see me there :P

@pieracapozuccu and @ferlycious
thanks for the pics, can't wait to know who attends
she looks stunning as always