♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@ferlycious
well her hair was into a bun with one side of her bangs down curly :))
her gown was strapless .... I guess she loved it so much she wanted to take a pic with the mirror too :))
and her man was tall like really tall :))

@andra30
I think the poor girl fell asleep cause when they said cut she was still sleeping and then she raised her head in a surprised mode....poor HJW  :(

Anyways, I saw this on nate about how much do actors/actresses paid. I think as for HJW it was based on her HJY days.. I'm curious if how much does it now.. and whoaaaah for BYJ for about $250,000 per episode :-j
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/06/pann-how-much-were-actors-paid-for.html

SN is a very complicated character and HJW was the right person to play it
cause it's showing all her skills to the fullest
a badass warrior to the max...a heartbreaking emotional episode to the max....her being a concubine now shows off her elegance and skills like hwang jin yi did and now the revengeful hateful role that will show her skill in portraying not evil but hatred....nobody could have pulled it off like she did
everytime I say that this is the best scene for her .... then comes another scene that makes me amazed by her acting .... I was scared first before this drama started but knowing that HJW's dramas have always been a success I knew she chose this role for a reason ..... and she proved me right ... after seeing how deep and complicated is the character for SN .... as much as everybody already knows she is a great actress ... she always has more to prove making them surprised and amazed everytime

g8y.gif
why is it that I find her very beautiful when she is not dolled up??? ;;) Her beauty comes out so naturally...I have that thought as well that HJW is the perfect actress to portray Empress Ki which started as a warrior (Damo) concubine (seems like Hwang Jin Yi) and upto being an empress (she's a queen already in TK2h). She's already a whole package tracing her portfolio as an actress. Empress Ki is like ALL in 1. :D

@ferlycious
she is a natural beauty which shines even when she is made to look in an awful condition like this pic

but what I love about HJW the most is her eyes....they are very sexy and attractive
HJW has this stare in her eyes that is charismatic and sexy not just in the EK drama
but in real life too :)

@andra30

@larabn HJW's eyes is her asset even in acting she used it to convey emotions to the viewers, plus the fact that she knows how to make used of it to be pitiful, cute, happy, amazed, sad and with her eyes I find it very seductive (weird)  :)) And I think it is somewhat she inherit from her parents because they have the same eyes with her brother JTS.

@ferlycious chincha? you're just 20-or something? OMG! I feel so old.! But it makes me feel proud that HJW has also inspired a lot of kids already like you! kekeke
I agree with you guys that Empress Ki is a jam-packed drama, a lot of people are complaining about how fast paced the story is or a time jump from one to another. But come to think of it since the story is now focusing on SN I realized it's her who is actually having a hard time. She's doing all the pregnancy acting, friends got killed, jump in a frozen water not to mention with all the emotions involved I have appreciated HJW more. #Respect she's amazing to just put all those in one episode or two! She had to practice stuff before the take like how she's very keen when she practiced her dancing as a concubine.. and despite all that, darn! she's still so beautiful and still looking fresh. I am not even bias...This is what makes me HJW-bias.. now I wanna hastag Respect again. LOL

@the96butterfly
oh that's hard .... hmmmmmm whoever has more screen time and more plot :)
as well as shows more of her superb acting
and I admit I'm HJW bias too because of her acting, talents, beauty, body, skills..........
the list goes on for Ji Wonnie
@andra30
thanks for the pic, I'm sure they were all mesmerized looking at her in that scene