♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minshoo

some jiwon's pictures

jiwon02.jpg

jiwon04.jpg

sunshine is that jang dong gun on the left? look like him but im not sure....wow ha ji won knows a lot of people

Guest Lets_Be

ha ji won's so pretty~ i actually saw her in korea, for her campaign thingy or whatever they call it for her movie with kwon sang woo... she's just as pretty in the pictures as in real life.. probably even more... i have pictures that we took of her somewhere....

can't wait to watch duelist~!

Guest Greentea

ha ji won's so pretty~ i actually saw her in korea, for her campaign thingy or whatever they call it for her movie with kwon sang woo... she's just as pretty in the pictures as in real life.. probably even more... i have pictures that we took of her somewhere....

Wow..u saw her in person..That movie is love so divine.. Can u post the pictures here?Thanks :D

Guest rice_baby

you're soo lucky.

i wish i could see a star that i like.

Guest 내 이름은 이진

hajiwon has a very unique look to her..not a typical beauty...i think that's why so many ppl like her...she's so refreshing

-jinmi-

Guest minshoo

i luv the movie Mr. Arrogan aka 1000 days with mr. arrogant

the part where she had to say the password to get into his apartment to clean for him was so funny. i just luv that part!

O.o my favourite korean actress ^^.v the first korean show i ever watch is life is beautiful where she & kim rae won acted... she is so pretty... seen her in lots of drama & movies too, love so divine, life is beautiful, story in bali, damo, the phone.... btw wad is her lastest drama show that she act... cant wait.. ^^

i luv the movie Mr. Arrogan aka 1000 days with mr. arrogant

the part where she had to say the password to get into his apartment to clean for him was so funny. i just luv that part!

i absolutely agree wit you... i think that was possibly the first time I've seen her act. I watched the ending of Bali, but even then didnt get to see much of her acting... i watched ShinBuSuOhp wit KSW but didnt get to finsih that either... can anyone recommend any dramas/movies for me to watch besides ShinBuSuOhp and Bali?

i cant believe she used to be a singer...

PICTURES FROM NaeSarangSsaGaJi (My Love, The Jerk)

ssagaji2.jpg

ssagaji4.jpg

ssagaji6.jpg

ssagaji7.jpg

ssagaji1.jpg

various random pretty photos

hjw5.jpg

hjw4.jpg

w/ JoInSung

hjw2.jpg

hjw3.jpg

• Like 2