♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hello @deline1023! Yes she is ! I'm so proud of her !!!

The two great and very well know jewelry brand Piaget and Stylus chose her for advertising, not only for her beauty, even she is gorgeous,  but they acknowledges her professional qualities ....this is amazing ! 

STYLUS :  "The reason for this selection: Ha Ji Won is the synonym for perfect goddess with elegance and versatility."

PIAGET:  "Ha Ji Won exudes professional and fashionable qualities that is line with with the brand’s motto of “Always do better than necessary” as presented in her roles on and off screen."

This is an old article (jan 2016) about Jiwonni and PIAGET:

Ji-Won Ha x Piaget Mediterranean Garden

Following Piaget’s love affair with South Korean actor Siwon Choi, the Swiss luxury timepiece and jewelry brand unveils its latest collaboration with Hallyu star and award-winning actress, Ji-Won Ha for its Mediterranean Garden High Jewelry collection.

Similar to Choi, perhaps it is fate that brought Piaget and Ha Ji Won together. From the uncanny relation from Ha’s past TV dramas, such as the ever popular Secret Garden, which has made its countless reruns on Malaysian channels, to her travels including a recent trip to the French Riviera. All subtle signs that tie-in with the theme of Piaget’s collection, pointing to the lush green and warm glow of the Mediterranean Garden High Jewellery.

Ji-Won Ha wears the Piaget Limelight Mediterranean Garden necklace in 18 karat white gold. piaget Ha Ji-Won 2 copy

“Piaget is a classic brand desired by all. It represents the hope for radiance. It’s an honour to wear the Mediterranean Garden  collection and I absolutely love every piece. They remind me of the warmth of the sun and  the magnificent scenery. I feel extraordinarily elegant and warm,” quips Ha Ji Won.

piaget Ha-Ji-Won-1

Set against a dreamy tropical backdrop, Ha models the Piaget Limelight Mediterranean Garden ring and Limelight Mediterranean Garden earrings both in 18 karat white gold with brilliant-cut diamonds.

Ha exudes professional and fashionable qualities that is line with with the brand’s motto of “Always do better than necessary” as presented in her roles on and off screen.

Paying utmost attention to detail, the shoot was done by Huang Tien Jen who previously worked with the actress back in 2014 — a relationship crucial to unveiling the chemistry between the starlet, the photographer and the collection.

http://www.lifestyleasia.com/kl/en/style/jewellery/feature/ji-won-ha-x-piaget-mediterranean-garden/

Ha ji won will attend Piaget Possession jewelry launch event on May 1st in 4th floor 101 Plaza Taipei Taiwan to meet fans.while VIP will have opportunity to interact with her
http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20160419005406-260405

I'm very happy to see her in various event but I really miss her on screen !  I'm still waiting for news about her movie !

• Like 5

Guest Yammylicious

@ferlycious Indeed.:) She can't have both worlds for now, a successful career and at the same time a mi-namja. But in time, In HIS own perfect time, I know that HE will give somebody who deserves our Unnie and the same way she deserves him also.:heart:

As for now she has almost everything except for lovelife (who knows?).... career, lucks, close family relationship, close friends,  cf, awards like being Ambassadress of Korea and so many to mention. I for one is so proud of her achievements, Just exactly right in time (I guess);)

Who would haven't been so proud of our Amazing Yeoja? Daebak!:)

12993350_10154148726095850_5110142097979

Ha Ji Won invited as the main guest for 8th Vogue Fashion’s Night Out 2016 in Taipei on April 30th and on May 1st for PIAGET Possesion Jewellery Event

Ha Ji Won's Flight Schedule to Taiwan

Depart 2016/04/30 10.35am KST- Arrive 12.05pm CST

Depart 2016/05/02 13.25pm CST-Arrive 17.00pm KST

• Like 6

Guest Yammylicious

She's really a head turner:blush:i just remember her fanboy Taecyeon i think in a Baeksang awards (not sure) way back 2011 of how many times he gaze left and right at our amazing yeoja 1,2,3,4x or more than that. He was really captivated with our stunning HJW that night. Looking so gorgeous with a sexy bareback gown:blink:..He was starstruck then and unnie won his heart ~heol! Well...

Who wouldn't?:heart:

I adore everything about her to infinity and beyond! fangirling ATM, just can't help it..:)

BTW, still there's no news with RLFL? I'm so curious what really happened with their movie?!!!

Ha Ji-won, the muse of a jewelry brand

photo717502.jpg

Star Illust chose Ha Ji-won as its new muse.

Star Illust chose her for her honest and lovely image which appeals to women of this generation. With the brand campaign 'loveable she', the brand tends to spread out to more women in the 20s and 30s.

This season's H Collection was influenced by Ha Ji-won and a series of colorful images will be put on her.

Star Illust officials say Ha Ji-won is full of boldness and her image lines up perfectly with the Star Illust concept.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji-won's pictures and footages can be seen in the Star Illust homepage, Facebook, Instagram and blogs.

• Like 6

Ha Ji Won, bold appearance

Article Image

the STYLUS brand campaign called "no choice but to love her" !!! :heart:

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=enter2&idxno=2016042509013367435

Do you remember this ????

" It's not because I love you, but because I have no choice but to only love you " ....  :w00t: , Secret Garden - Kim Joo Won 

So STYLUS is a SEGA fan or HB-HJW shipper ??? :D

• Like 5

10 Youthful Stars Whose Age Will Surprise You

To celebrities, image could possibly be the single most important feature about them that gives them a competitive edge. So it should come as no surprise that many celebrities of all ages put so much money into taking care of their image – especially in a country as particular about skin-care as Korea.

Even among celebrities, however, there are those lucky few who never seem to look any older, no matter how much time passes. Here are ten celebrities whose youthful looks defy their age (all ages are by Western reckoning).

skipped unrelated...............

3. Ha Ji Won (37)

ha ji won

Ha Ji Won is still stunning despite being born in 1978. She’s mostly known for her dramatic roles such as those in “The Return of Iljimae” and “Empress Ki,” although she has starred in rom-coms as well, including “Secret Garden.”

credit: soompi

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, grimselpass said:

To celebrities, image could possibly be the single most important feature about them that gives them a competitive edge. So it should come as no surprise that many celebrities of all ages put so much money into taking care of their image – especially in a country as particular about skin-care as Korea.

Even among celebrities, however, there are those lucky few who never seem to look any older, no matter how much time passes. Here are ten celebrities whose youthful looks defy their age (all ages are by Western reckoning).

skipped unrelated...............

3. Ha Ji Won (37)

Ha Ji Won is still stunning despite being born in 1978. She’s mostly known for her dramatic roles such as those in “The Return of Iljimae” and “Empress Ki,” although she has starred in rom-coms as well, including “Secret Garden.”

credit: soompi

As far I know Ha Ji Won never been in "The Return of Iljimae".  

Secret Garden OST at 8th place out of 100 most popular drama's OST based on Entertainment Weekly poll/survey (I think).