♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won to attend Incheon Custom Ambassador Appointment Ceremony on April 26th 14:30 KST at Incheon International Airport 1st Floor,Millennium Hall

Ha Ji Won to visit Taiwan on May 1st for PIAGET Possesion Jewellery Event

KBEE 2016 Schedule

May 12, Opening Ceremony Event in Shenyang,China

May 12 & 13, Kstar Fansigning Event

I am excited to see HJW again for the following events she'll be attending, from S. Korea to Taiwan to China. She must somehow busy indeed! :D 

Proud fan that she's chosen as an ambassador for those, she must be somehow influential. :) 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, ferlycious said:

Ha Ji Won to attend Incheon Custom Ambassador Appointment Ceremony on April 26th 14:30 KST at Incheon International Airport 1st Floor,Millennium Hall

Ha Ji Won to visit Taiwan on May 1st for PIAGET Possesion Jewellery Event

KBEE 2016 Schedule

May 12, Opening Ceremony Event in Shenyang,China

May 12 & 13, Kstar Fansigning Event

I am excited to see HJW again for the following events she'll be attending, from S. Korea to Taiwan to China. She must somehow busy indeed! :D 

Proud fan that she's chosen as an ambassador for those, she must be somehow influential. :) 

LOL I was just jokingly ranting to my family that HJW is too busy being the ambassador for everything in Korea so I'm deprived of her acting. Then a couple of days later this news comes out.

So far in recent times she's been the Hanbok ambassador, Taxpayer ambassador a few years ago, Operation Smile ambassador, Korea-New Zealand relations ambassador, Hallyu ambassador, now this Customs ambassador. Am I missing anything? I'm so proud of her. Queen indeed.

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, mylastwishes said:

LOL I was just jokingly ranting to my family that HJW is too busy being the ambassador for everything in Korea so I'm deprived of her acting. Then a couple of days later this news comes out.

So far in recent times she's been the Hanbok ambassador, Taxpayer ambassador a few years ago, Operation Smile ambassador, Korea-New Zealand relations ambassador, Hallyu ambassador, now this Customs ambassador. Am I missing anything? I'm so proud of her. Queen indeed.

as I was updating her first page these are the titles of ambassadress I gathered, and seems like lot of these titles that she's still active :)

2016: Incheon Custom Ambassador

2016: Hallyu Exposition - HonoraryAmbassador LINK l LINK

2015–present: Hanbok Day - Hanbok Ambassador (South Korea) LINK l LINK LINK

2015–present: Piaget Altiplano Ambassador (Taiwan) LINK l LINK l LINK
2014–present: Operation Smile - Smile International Ambassador (Worldwide) LINK l LINK l LINK
2014: National Tax Service - Promotional Ambassador (with Gong Yoo) LINK
2014: Cartier Muse (South Korea and Taiwan) LINK 
2012: 2012 London Olympics - Honorary Coach (South Korea)
2012: Kids Art Festival Ambassadors (South Korea) LINK

2008–present: New Zealand's Cultural Ambassador to Korea

kind of you'll be a proud fan right? :D as always HJW is quite impressive! :)

• Like 7

Guest Yammylicious

@ferlycious You're right i just finished watching Closer to Heaven last night since I believe you that it's one of her best, It's all about love and a tearful drama indeed. Love sacrifice and patience. My heart broke into pieces:heart::heart::heart:

On a lighter side, for instance if I'm not a fan of her, I would be so proud of her achievements too, as a person I would look up at her humble beginnings and experiences along the way.;) But since I am her BIG fan BIG time (in my own way), I pray that she would stay the same and gets even better each day. She deserves every bountiful blessing she has right now.:) I would be even more happy if one day she would find somebody who would take care and love her for the rest of their lives.. I'll be praying for this.. 

Saranghae Unnie!;)

Correct if I'm wrong, but isn't Ji Chang Wook a spokesperson for Stylus brand ? I know I've seen ad's with him in it ! Also, I believe Kang Dong Won was too, at one point. 

EDIT: April 23rd - found on Stylus Jewelry instagram page - Ji Chang Wook was/is indeed one of their spokesperson

Spoiler

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ferlycious said:

as I was updating her first page these are the titles of ambassadress I gathered, and seems like lot of these titles that she's still active :)

2016: Incheon Custom Ambassador

2016: Hallyu Exposition - HonoraryAmbassador LINK l LINK

2015–present: Hanbok Day - Hanbok Ambassador (South Korea) LINK l LINK LINK

2015–present: Piaget Altiplano Ambassador (Taiwan) LINK l LINK l LINK
2014–present: Operation Smile - Smile International Ambassador (Worldwide) LINK l LINK l LINK
2014: National Tax Service - Promotional Ambassador (with Gong Yoo) LINK
2014: Cartier Muse (South Korea and Taiwan) LINK 
2012: 2012 London Olympics - Honorary Coach (South Korea)
2012: Kids Art Festival Ambassadors (South Korea) LINK

2008–present: New Zealand's Cultural Ambassador to Korea

kind of you'll be a proud fan right? :D as always HJW is quite impressive! :)

Yeah,proud of her...proud to be her fan and proud at myself adore such an amazing woman. :heart:

Ha, representatives attended the event in Taiwan Vogue Fashion

Article Image

Ha Ji Won will attend the Vogue Fashion event in Taipei as representative from Korea  as the main guest. She should depart before 30 April. The slogan for this  event is "Fashion  Forward". Last year the main guest was Fan Bingbing Chinese actress. 

The reason for this selection: Ha Ji Won is the synonym for perfect goddess with elegance and versatility.

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11219706 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, xenophile said:

Correct if I'm wrong, but isn't Ji Chang Wook a spokesperson for Stylus brand ? I know I've seen ad's with him in it ! Also, I believe Kang Dong Won was too, at one point. 

I didn't further research about Stylus, but it's still nice that HJW once in a while chosen as their new muse for the brand :) 

6 hours ago, Yammylicious said:

@ferlycious You're right i just finished watching Closer to Heaven last night since I believe you that it's one of her best, It's all about love and a tearful drama indeed. Love sacrifice and patience. My heart broke into pieces:heart::heart::heart:

On a lighter side, for instance if I'm not a fan of her, I would be so proud of her achievements too, as a person I would look up at her humble beginnings and experiences along the way.;) But since I am her BIG fan BIG time (in my own way), I pray that she would stay the same and gets even better each day. She deserves every bountiful blessing she has right now.:) I would even more happy if one day she would find somebody who would take care and love her for the rest of their lives.. I'll be praying for this..

Saranghae Unnie!;)

yes chingu, CTH is one of HJW's movie which I can say that has depth and quality, no wonder why she was awarded as best actress for this movie.

I think her fans been waiting for that, if you observed one thing she lacks from all the success she have is a family of her own, though it's quite a big decision, but anything that will makes her happy we'll respect and support her for that. :) 

• Like 5