♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I'm just wondering why there is no news about HJW's new movie :huh:? I missed her so much. I am so excited to watch it. Is there any problem? I know last time she had problems with The Huntresses too. Although the movie took about 1 year to be released, still so many press cons and trailer released and fans still excited to watch the movie. But, the news about Life Risking Romance were suddenly stopped just like that, like it will never happen. Anyone knows what happen?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ben1090 said:

I'm just wondering why there is no news about HJW's new movie :huh:? I missed her so much. I am so excited to watch it. Is there any problem? I know last time she had problems with The Huntresses too. Although the movie took about 1 year to be released, still so many press cons and trailer released and fans still excited to watch the movie. But, the news about Life Risking Romance were suddenly stopped just like that, like it will never happen. Anyone knows what happen?

Yes, I've been wondering about that too. They seemed to have stopped releasing promotional videos and posters. I remember the cast were scheduled for a press conference which was later cancelled because Chen Bolin was filming in Bali. I really hope it'll be released soon. The first trailer said it is due for an April premier. We've still got about 12 days to go. Hopefully it'll still be premiered as scheduled.

• Like 4

On 4/16/2016 at 0:39 AM, MaxT said:

Not until 2018 or later date, but I won't hold my breath.

Hello, you sound very rude. People should be able to voice their opinions of who HJW should work with without you saying "dream on" or "it's unlikely" who are you to say these things? are you HJW? just bc you ship HB & HJW doesnt mean it's ok for you to be rude on this forum. 

• Like 1

Guest Yammylicious

Hi Chingus:heart:

I so really missed our Unnie... Daebak to all her events, What an Amazing Yeoja! :w00t:

Everything about her is simply a Goddess.. Heol!~

PS. I hope to hear updates about her Risking Life Romance too.. Been waiting for that.:(

1 hour ago, trashoppaya said:

Hello, you sound very rude. People should be able to voice their opinions of who HJW should work with without you saying "dream on" or "it's unlikely" who are you to say these things? are you HJW? just bc you ship HB & HJW doesnt mean it's ok for you to be rude on this forum. 

Oh come on! I was just trying to create more atmosphere here. Since this thread was pretty quite.

• Like 1