♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

5 KOREAN ACTRESSES WHO LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEIR AGE

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the youngest (looking) of them all? Hearing the real age of these actresses always makes us do double takes because of that blemish-free skin that always seems to glow from within. (We've been reading too many beauty product ads, obviously.)

1. Ha Ji Won
    Looks: 21

image-1.jpg

We've talked about this one before, remember? That actress who's obviously so disciplined with her skin and body that she can shave two decades off her age to play a university or even high school student? As much as we love the versatile Ha Ji Won, we can't help but grumble with envy every time we watch her on TV and this time won't be an exception – in her new drama she's a stylish career woman who gets both love and friendship.

Link: http://www.onetvasia.com/latest-news/5-korean-actresses-who-look-nothing-their-age

• Like 6

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone! :star::smiley:

It's always amazing to see HJW keeping busy all the time - even during the year-end holiday period.  When does she have any alone time?

A special shout-out to @mylastwishes to thank you for your recaps of Go Go With Unnie.  Your unique spin on things and side comments  keep me wanting to read on and on ... it puts a smile on my face especially when you have dialogues written between HJW and her sister. Her driving, her parking, the foam-maker, Yookyung's comments about HJW's jeon, their "alcoholism"...  Funny!

I know you're busy but I hope you'll keep it up to the last GGWU episode.  I think your recaps captured many things that I never knew when I saw the eps online.  So, gomowo. :love:

• Like 4

@mylastwishes whoah I just read the recaps now!!! HJW is such a young child at heart, no wonder she often describes of having a pure and innocent personality :D Reading the part when Jiwon confessed that she's a bit down when she realized of how hard to take care the house and cooking, then it speaks why she has no urge desire to get married :P I can't imagine you Jiwonnie either doing those things :) 

I like these scaps :heart: I don't know but I always find Ha Ji Won as a sweet person in every way :blush:

GUMAWO! Thank you chingu :D 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cto

• Like 5