♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won,Kim Yuna and Go So Young Charity Event together with Fendi "Seoul Peekaboo Project"

The collaboration display will be unveiled on Nov 5-Nov 15 in Cheongdamdong.The proceed through the auction will be donated to charity.

3 Iconic Bags Made by 3 Iconic Women

Embedded image permalink

12079726_1080382198659293_16970676782618

17215_1080382201992626_17560818228714616

12119001_1080382195325960_23857905437944

Link: http://m.wkorea.com/content/view_03.asp?menu_id=06050400&c_idx=012007020000450&_C_=5

via ladykate1023 twitter

@TheRatchetFool_1023 thank you for sharing your first encounter with HJW :) it's such a fun experience, same here I was first caught by her action skills in her dramas/movies but then fell in love with her after I've noticed her easy-going/cheerful personality after I've watched her in variety shows guestings and interviews :D 

• Like 3

@TheRatchetFool_1023, your admiration for the Ha Ji Won is very impressive even as you said you may be way younger than most of us here or that HJW could already be your mother.

I loved reading your fan account. Hope to read more of your writings here.

Miss Ha would be very delighted to read what you've written here if only she gets the chance.

Fighting! Take care!

Thx sunbaenim for your well wishes! Do take care of yourself too! 

I would love to post more often too, there are a lot a lot of things I would like to share about HJW-ssi. But for now I'm focused on my exams.

@TheRatchetFool_1023 thank you for sharing your first encounter with HJW :) it's such a fun experience, same here I was first caught by her action skills in her dramas/movies but then fell in love with her after I've noticed her easy-going/cheerful personality after I've watched her in variety shows guestings and interviews :D 

Me too! It's such a joy to see someone smiling everyday! And her performance in every project is marvellous! (I think that's an understatement)

• Like 6

When being asked who her favorite actor/actress is in a recent interview, child actress Lee Na Yoon (My Daughter Keum Sa Wol) replied she likes Ha Ji Won unnie a lot. She's envious of Ha Ji Won's versatile acting skills and hopes to become a chameleon actress like Ha Ji Won who is able to play any types of roles.

rough translation by zoompi123

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002671507http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002671509

-----

Here's a review on Empress Ki from Macau Daily News

Empress Ki is Binge-Watchable

Korean sageuk dramas are vastly improving in recent years. Although the number of episodes is high, the cast and plot are not bad, hence attracted many fans to watch. 

TVB J2 (Hong Kong TV Station) is currently airing Empress Ki which stars Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook on every Monday and Friday at 11pm. The story is about palace power struggles and favoritism fight between women which are common themes for sageuks. Ha Ji Won's excellent acting needs no introduction, the entire drama centers on her. The scriptwriters are amazing. Climaxes arise continuously and the story becomes more and more exciting as it progresses towards the end. A lot of attention are paid on the costumes in Empress Ki. The palace costumes look luxurious, in particular the various images of the female lead helps the audience to immerse into the story better and feel the change of Empress Ki in every stage of her life.

translated by zoompi123

source: http://news.qoos.com/雜果冰-1963895.html

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 9

HA JI WON + COSMOPOLITAN OCTOBER 2015 [PART 2]

Ha Ji Won let out her inner Cher in the October issue of Cosmopolitan. The theme of this photoshoot had to be: diva pretends to go on vacation to stage an amazing photoshoot for paparazzi, in order to promote her upcoming comeback. I loved everything she wore! The subtly embellished DKNY dress posing as a blouse, the Marilyn Monroe cocktail dress, and the button-heavy Balmain jacket. Check out her looks below!

Look #1
Blumarine Metallic Long Sleeve Dress With Draped Keyhole Slit 
($1,177.00) & ($1,180.00)
This long sleeve Blumarine dress features a high round neck with and exaggerated keyhole at the front and back, a fitted waist with a draped knot at the front and a mini length pencil skirt silhouette.

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Style
Look #2
Balmain Cropped Military Jacket ($1,989.00)
Navy blue wool blend cropped military jacket from Balmain featuring a classic collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, two chest pockets, a front button fastening, long sleeves and buckle strap cuffs.

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Style 3
Look #3
DKNY Embellished Stretch-Silk Satin Shirt Dress ($445.00) & Rachel Cox Kiran Pumps ($226.00)

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Style 4
1. Cut from fluid stretch-silk satin, DKNY’s shirt dress feels beautifully soft. It’s finished with a contrasting black crepe collar embellished with glittering light-blue and pink crystals and gold sequins. Style it loose or cinched at your waist with a skinny belt.

2. Studded gray pumps with a shiny finish.

Link: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/10/12/ha-ji-won-cosmopolitan-october-2015-part-2/

• Like 9

[ENG] Weekly Woman Japanese Magazine - Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook (Interview)

October 13, 2015 

The First Meeting of the “No.1 Actress You’d Like to Work with” Queen and the Romantic Comedy King

Lee Jin Wook: “Ever wanted to try acting with [her]”

Editor: Having been starred in the Korean drama, Secret Garden, with Hyun Bin, period drama,Empress Ki, with Ji Chang Wook, Ha Ji Won, the ‘no.1 actress that male actors wish to work with’, was last seen in her latest drama, The Time We Were Not In Love. Through this project, [Ha Ji Won] also received tremendous praises from Lee Jin Wook, her leading man who played Won in the drama.

Jin Wook: “If you’re a male actor, I think it’s like that [Ha Ji Won is the no.1 actress you’d like to work with], you’ve ever wanted to try acting with her. Before filming, I was so nervous and excited.(TN: He used the words 두근두근 ‘dugeun dugeun’.) (laughs) When I met her, I realized she was more feminine and lovelier than I had imagined. Her acting, her character… Jiwon is a very cute person.”

Editor: In the past, she played a number of difficult, challenging roles that included action scenes, which were intimidating even to men. This time, she played Hana, an ordinary character that seemed rather fresh and new.

Ji Won: “Before, my parents were sad and hurting because I always portrayed such intense images. That’s why this time, I was able to act freely while having fun! I could hear my family and friends saying ‘she’s [Hana] just like Jiwon’. I barely acted, I was just being myself.” (laughs)

Ha Ji Won, “This really well matched [chemistry/performance] was a first time”

Editor: In the drama, two people have been friends since high school and have maintained a delicate relationship for 17 years. When asked about the filming, [they talked about] their well matched performance. [During the interview] the two appeared looking like Hana and Won.

Jin Wook: “As longtime friends [in the drama], we had to create an atmosphere [as that of longtime time friends] at the filming site. But from the beginning, I was able to feel that [we were] indeed friends for 17 years, I was able to act comfortably.”

Ji Won: “Among those whom I’ve worked with before until now, I think this one (the chemistry/performance) was really well matched. Jin Wook, without a doubt, was the first one that was well matched [for the role]. (laughs) While filming, Jin Wook would always make me laugh, which made the filming condition more comfortable and relaxing.”

Editor: Unlike in the drama, Lee Jin Wook is not the type who’d wait for 17 years before confessing [his feelings to the girl he likes]. On the other hand, it seems like Ha Ji Won is a bit different.

Ji Won: “In high school, Hana was hurt after hearing from Won [that he wouldn’t love her]. Under such circumstance, I don’t think I can confess first. But if it’s a 나사친 namsachin (guy friend) just like Won, he’s the best!! (laughs) That’s why I think I’d like to continue staying together with him.”

Editor: As they say, however, a younger rival for [Hana’s] love also appeared in the drama! From one of the most popular boy groups, INFINITE, L played the role of [Hana’s] junior, Sung Jae.

Ji Won: “I don’t care about age at all, I’m like a little child on my own. The scenes with L were very heart-throbbing, (TN: She used the words 두근두근 ‘dugeun dugeun’), and that was very cool.”

Editor: As she [Ha Ji Won] continued talking about her performance with L, Lee Jin Wook kept interrupting her, looking as if jealous just like Won in the drama. 

CREDIT: 너를 사랑한 시간 갤러리
English translation: cheshirecat1023
*Please do not repost/spread as requested by The Time We Were Not In Love DC Inside Gallery.* 

• Like 7

I'm splitting my post into 2 parts, cuz its rather long...

Part 2

I continued reading her entire Wikipedia page, and i literally memorized the whole table under the 'Filmography' tab. It took me a whole hour, but its worthy of my precious time, so it didnt matter much. I was really impressed by her acting range, to know that she played a boxer, a dancer, a North Korean agent (the 12 yr old me thought that North Korea produced dramas too), and an androgynous detective in Duelist (which became one of the motivations for me to take up martial arts) was what made me adore her so much.

Then i started searching 4 more articles abt HJW, and came across many describing her as an 'action actress' who 'gave her best at everything' and 'did her own stunts'. These were one of the very frequent descriptions used by media, and very rightly so. 

But that was not enough, I started watching EK from start 2 finish within 2 weeks, and I was really really in love with this amazing actress. And while i was at it, i tried 2 keep up with her other projects (such as rain's mv). 

Her portrayal of rain's crush was really miles away from her character in EK. I was amazed at her endless transformations - the tomboyish Key Lime, the scheming Ki Seung-nyang, the sexy whats-her-name in 'Love Story'. They were all different. 

After EK (dubbed in Mandarin), SeGa and Love Story, I watched As One, which was a movie i like quite a lot. Then I watched Sector 7, which was a rather forgettable one despite Ha Ji Won being extra badass and muscly.

And in August last year, another local channel started airing teasers of The King 2 Hearts. I knew it who it was this time round, and i realized that it was a rerun (they first broadcasted it in 2013, and i took no interest in kdramas at that time) yet again.

The teaser featured HJW being badass as always, but this time i knew i wuld hv no chance of watching it, bcuz it aired at 11pm on weds and thurs. Thus i had to let go, and it was tough learning how to do it.

I guess this is sorta how i found true love in uri JiWonnie (honestly, shes old enough 2 be my mother). It started with EK and i dont think it'll ever end. And like many of you sunbaenims here, she is a role model to me. I picked up Korean and started playing table tennis more often, I began deligently practising martial arts and even attempted boxing, I work out daily now and last but not least, I tried my hand @ archery, all bcuz of HJW.

I have never openly showed my affection for celebrities in general, but i guess JiWonnie changed that fact.

im sorry for taking ur time, but i find pleasure in reading fan accounts, i hope u feel the same too.

kamsahamnida!

I really like your post and I agree with nyangie1023 "Miss Ha would be very delighted to read what you've written here if only she gets the chance" ...and bc of your love for Jiwonni you practice martial art , boxing and even archery ??? wowww you are an amazing girl ...good for you ...and yes indeed HJW deserves our admiration and our love 

so Empress Ki was your "first date" with our lovely Jiwonni 

tumblr_nbt5ftTKuC1s71fhdo1_250.giftumblr_nbt5ftTKuC1s71fhdo2_250.gif

AwZt9P.gif

• Like 8

A new poster for " Soul&stone game 

2015101502109931102002%5B1%5D.jpg

Wemade entertainment  has piked a popular actress Ha Ji Won as a promotional model for game. The representative actress of Korean Republic showed image of an intense warrior even only by her look and her gaze.

http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JE61&newsid=02863446609533248&DCD=A00506&OutLnkChk=Y

Yes ...the best choice !!!

giphy.gif

tumblr_n9y20zsfJq1twb88oo1_500.gif

tumblr_mybtdtyPO91sxkub6o4_250.gif

• Like 6

9 K-drama Halloween costume ideas

3f460406-af46-49a9-8c01-666fec9f6abd.jpg

8. and 9. This last one is for the couples: Ji Chang Wook as Ta Hwan and Ha Ji Won as Ki Seung Nyang who (Spoiler alert!) becomes Empress Ki in Empress Ki

Costume main points: Tight pulled-back hair, vibrant period outfits, and a regal stance.

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/nine-k-drama-halloween-costume-ideas/

• Like 3

>1023 Day Fanmeeting tickets sold out in less than 2 minutes...

How many tickets were available to online fans?

Anyone here lucky enough have bought a ticket to meet her?

Who ever is going, please bring a good DSLR or mirrorless camera with high zoom power to take plenty of photos to share with all of us.

hjwmaxt01.gif

• Like 4