♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

From Son Ye Jin to Ha Ji Won , Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Yeon audience rating 

chocolate

Ha Ji-won will return to the dramaland through JTBC 'Gold Chocolate', which will be broadcast on November 29. Ha Ji-won  after two years after MBC Hospital ship drama.

Ha Ji-won guarantees audience ratings of more than 20% of dramas such as MBC Damo (2003), SBS 'Bali happening' (2004), KBS2 'Hwang Jin-yi' (2006) and SBS 'Secret Garden' (2010). 

In particular, Ha Ji-won was a more prominent figure in the drama, so there is a high expectation for the new work. 
An entertainment official said, “Son Ye-jin and Ha Ji-won are both good performers and actors who perform well and play any role. The actresses and crews who work together are also expected to have good results. 
http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/843044#csidxd9c99a3acde981abf010ce6450c0b70 onebyone.gif?action_id=d9c99a3acde981abf010ce6450c0b70

It is the first time when Jiwonnie works for a subscription network and broadcasting company not for a national one so the rating will not be so high so I hope that her drama not be judge by rating over quality as it often happens... unfortunately. 

• Like 2

First teaser for JTBC’s Chocolate with Ha Ji-won, Yoon Kye-sang

by tccolb

cho6.jpg

A new video teaser has been released for JTBC drama Chocolate, featuring lead actors Ha Ji-won (Hospital Ship) and Yoon Kye-sang (The Good Wife).

The story of Chocolate is centered around the two characters, who run into each other at a hospice and develop a connection through cooking and food. Their personalities are contrasts, with Ha Ji-won playing fiery chef Moon Cha-young and Yoon Kye-sang playing the aloof neurologist Lee Kang. However, as they learn more about each other, they discover commonalities in their past experiences. The two gradually fall in love through the solace and encouragement that they find in one another, and they’re able to heal and move on from old emotional scars.

The newly released teaser starts with Ha Ji-won upset and standing by a house outside at night. There is a quick shot of a white plate bearing the word “Ever” written in chocolate powder before it cuts away to a landscape of water. The text on the screen reads, “There was a time that I lost my way.” In voice-over, Ha Ji-won explains: “When it hurts so much inside that I can’t breathe, I eat chocolate.” We briefly see a pair of hands preparing chocolate in a bowl and it cuts to Ha Ji-won looking off in the distance. As the camera pans across a peaceful view of the town, Yoon Kye-sang replies: “I don’t eat chocolate.”

Cut to an explosion and a thick cloud of dust. Yoon continues, “I liked it when I was young, but, at some point, I just, I just stopped eating it.” As he speaks, there is a quick sequence of shots showing the sea, tree leaves, an injured face, a boy making something with chocolate, Yoon Kye-sang crying, and someone in a hospital bed. It cuts away to a reflection of two people sitting on a bridge with the caption: “In an endless pit of despair, I was met with longing.” A closer shot reveals Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Ji-won sitting together on the bridge and having an evening picnic with soju and snacks. The teaser comes to an end with a shot of melted chocolate being drizzled over a cake.

Directing for the drama is PD Lee Hyung-min (Miracle That We MetStrong Woman Do Bong-soon) and writer Lee Kyung-hee (Uncontrollably FondWonderful Season) is penning the scripts.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched a melodrama as I’ve mostly been sticking to rom-coms this year, but I’m starting to really get in the mood for a good romance melo. Having both Ha Ji-won and Yoon Kye-sang in the cast is a big draw as well. The writer does have a tendency to go really big on having a tortured male lead, which I don’t always like. But, I do have a soft spot for Sang-doo, Let’s Go to School and Nice Guyso hopefully Chocolate doesn’t disappoint!

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama Chocolate is currently set to premiere on November 29.

source: dramabeans

• Like 2

'Chocolate' Ha Ji Won, Lonely eyes after smile…  Hidden story 'the king'

Haji-won as a warm chef 'Moon Cha-young' with warm smile. Ha Ji-won in the photo is warmly colored with warm energy. Moon Cha-young is a chef who is dedicated to food. Serious eyes lean back on a dish that will melt into your heart. Ha Ji-won's smile is brighter and healthier than Greek sunlight.
Moon Cha-young, played by Ha Ji-won, is a talented chef from the Italian world cooking competition who is a smiling angel equipped with infinite positive energy. One of the warmest meals of the 'Peter Pan' boy, who I met at a small restaurant in a seaside town, was the happiest memory of my life, and I walked the cook's path. Emotional melodies are already awaited to be drawn by Ha Ji-Won, the top performer who has been loved by the public for his unparalleled genre.
Moon Cha-young is also an amazing character for Ha Ji-won, who has been performing in a wide spectrum without limit. "Moon Cha-young is full of love. He has his wounds, but he shares everything. Because he is a cook, he gives love to many people and heals them and heals them." I want to. "
Ha Ji Won is famous for his outstanding efforts to build characters. The process for becoming a chef Moon Cha-young was also great. 

Ha Ji-won said, "I learned baking, Italian, Korean food before shooting the drama," but more importantly, Moon Cha-young's attitude toward food and people. "I learned the heart of people who cook, I really loved cooking. And I learned happiness." So I cooked my heart happily as I watched the drama and shared that love. " Ha Ji-won's sincerity will be projected to Moon Cha-young and delivered to viewers.

https://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11906820

• Like 1

Chocolate Main Poster

07adbd14-d1eb-40bf-971c-d4828d35ceb8.jpg

The poster contains the images of Lee Kang (Yun Sang Sang) and Moon Cha Young (Ha Ji Won) in a picturesque landscape. The sweet kiss moment warms the hearts of the viewers beyond the excitement. Expectations are already focused on the sweet and bitter romance they will create.

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2018111

Romantic vibe, beautiful view, like it !!  

• Like 1

Hajiwon, the moment of elegance

Image center

Actress Ha Ji-won is leaving for Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam through Incheon International Airport on August 8 after attending an overseas schedule.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201911080912522088627_1

1573172594710480.jpg

Actor Ha Ji-won is leaving through Incheon International Airport on the morning of the 8th to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Vietnam's founding of the International NGO Operation Smile in Vietnam.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2019110809261837292

• Like 1

'Chocolate' Yoon Kye Sang-Ha Ji Won, Sweet Warm Romance… Flutter UP

Teaser Image Capture

The video, which begins with the sparkling and gentle waves, is intrigued by Lee Kang's narration, "I knew I could save." Lee Kang, a brain neurosurgery who sits in the hallway of the operating room and tears like a child, reveals the warm inner and wounds hidden inside a cold look like a scalpel.

Cha-young Moon , who is staring at a distant place with bright and positive but sometimes lonely eyes, feels cold and is suffering in someone's arms.

Two people who live hiding their wounds and pains.

Cha-young “I am curious. I met him only once as a child, and it was my first love. ” ...

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201911091307177020290_1

• Like 1

Watch: Yoon Kye Sang And Ha Ji Won Get 2nd Chance At First Love In Teaser For New Drama “Chocolate”

Nov 9, 2019
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Chocolate” has shared an exciting new teaser!

“Chocolate” is a new melodrama that will tell the love story of Lee Kang, an emotionally closed-off neurosurgeon (played by Yoon Kye Sang), and Moon Cha Young, a warm and compassionate chef (played by Ha Ji Won). After reuniting at a hospice, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s wounds through cooking.

On November 9, the drama gave viewers a glimpse of the two characters’ moving love story through its second teaser. The clip begins by hinting at Lee Kang’s emotional pain, with the doctor sobbing in his scrubs as he says in voice-over, “I thought I’d be able to save them.”

Moon Cha Young then remarks, “I started to wonder about him,” as the caption mysteriously teases, “Although it was a brief meeting on a spring day… our memories lasted forever.” The clip goes on to show Lee Kang and Moon Cha Young together as she recalls, “I met him just once when I was young, but he was my first love.”

Meanwhile, a young boy teases Lee Kang by saying, “I know there’s someone you like!” and the surgeon replies, “Who is it that I like?”

Finally, the video shows Moon Cha Young cooking a meal with love as she pleads, “Please give him the gift of his first miracle.”

“Chocolate” will premiere on November 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new teaser for the drama below!

Source: soompi

• Like 1

Ha Ji Won Shows Different Sides Of Her Character In New “Chocolate” Stills

Nov 6, 2019
by P. Lee

Ha Ji Won will be warming viewers’ hearts with a healing energy in the deeply emotional melodrama “Chocolate.”

JTBC’s “Chocolate” will premiere on November 29, following the end of JTBC’s “My Country.” Still cuts of Ha Ji Won show her perfectly embodying her role as Moon Cha Young, a passionate chef with a positive energy.

“Chocolate” is about Lee Kang (played by Yoon Kye Sang), a neurosurgeon who is as cold as a scalpel, and Moon Cha Young (played by Ha Ji Won), a passionate chef who touches people’s hearts with her food. The two reunite in a hospice ward and heal each other’s wound through cooking. Fans are excited about the reunion of director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee after they worked together on the 2004 drama “I’m Sorry, I Love You.

With Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won as the leads, they are a “Dream Team” of producing emotion. Fans are already looking forward to the creation of a melodrama with a deeply insightful and touching story on top of the emotional synergies of the two actors that will melt our hearts.

Drama-Chocolate.jpg

Ha Ji Won, who is returning as the passionate chef Moon Cha Young, warms our hearts with a bright smile in a newly released photo. Moon Cha Young is a character who puts her heart into each dish she makes. In another still, she has a serious expression while preparing a dish. Ha Ji Won perfectly depicts Moon Cha Young with her smile that is brighter and healthier than the sun in Greece. But beneath the bright appearance, there is loneliness in her eyes that makes us wonder what her inner pain is.

Moon Cha Young is an Italian world cooking competition participant and talented chef. She is full of positive energy and has a sweet smile, but she can’t hide her fiery temper in front of injustice.

Her childhood memory of a warm meal given by Peter Pan, a boy she met at a small restaurant near the beach, ultimately led her to become a chef. Ha Ji Won shared, “Moon Cha Young is full of love. Despite the pain she carries, she still shares her all with others. Since she is a chef, she heals others with a warm meal.” She expressed her affection for the character as she went on to say, “It makes me wonder if there are people like her in this world.”

She shared that before they started filming, she learned how to cook Italian and Korean food, as well as how to bake. She added, “I learned to understand the heart of a chef and ended up loving to cook myself. I also learned about happiness. Because of this, I was sincerely happy to cook while I filmed the drama and I shared that happiness.”

JTBC’s “Chocolate” will premiere on November 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

source: soompi

So much respect to this actress, she only delivers to us a fully baked performance from all the preparation she’s always doing for every character she’s going to play. A true actress, indeed! :heart:

• Like 1