♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain and Ha Ji Won in Talks to Star Opposite One Another in New SBS Drama
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/22/rain-and-ha-ji-won-in-talks-to-star-opposite-one-another-in-new-sbs-drama/#.VQ9xsBB2fxo.twitter

It has been reported that singer-actor Rain and actress Ha Ji Won may be seen on the small screen together through a new SBS drama titled “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days” (working title), which is expected to premiere this coming June.

On March 23, according to a representative of SBS, this upcoming drama has been chosen as the follow-up production to “Divorce Lawyer in Love,” which is set to begin airing after the completion of “My Heart Twinkle Twinkle.”

Continue Reading here

@qwenli

Feel the same way. I like Rain but not for this drama. But let's see. At least it seems confirmed that it's really HJW, no other actress names have cropped up

EDIT:

But wait, I almost forgot about this:

It's Rain's music video featuring Ha Ji Won. I thought they had good chemistry there. 

ChelseaS said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain and Ha Ji Won in Talks to Star Opposite One Another in New SBS Drama
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/22/rain-and-ha-ji-won-in-talks-to-star-opposite-one-another-in-new-sbs-drama/#.VQ9xsBB2fxo.twitter

It has been reported that singer-actor Rain and actress Ha Ji Won may be seen on the small screen together through a new SBS drama titled “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days” (working title), which is expected to premiere this coming June.

On March 23, according to a representative of SBS, this upcoming drama has been chosen as the follow-up production to “Divorce Lawyer in Love,” which is set to begin airing after the completion of “My Heart Twinkle Twinkle.”

Continue Reading here

@qwenli

Feel the same way. I like Rain but not for this drama. But let's see. At least it seems confirmed that it's really HJW, no other actress names have cropped up

EDIT:

But wait, I almost forgot about this:

It's Rain's music video featuring Ha Ji Won. I thought they had good chemistry there. 

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 19.747200012207px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hot Property Rain Offered Ha Ji Won’s Leading Man in K-version of In Time With You
whut.jpg

LINK: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/22/hot-property-rain-in-talks-as-ha-ji-wons-leading-man-in-k-version-of-in-time-with-you/

Rain to become Ha Ji-won's man

photo577279.jpg

It seems like singer and actor Rain is working with Ha Ji-won.

He's considering the offer for the SBS drama "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days". It's likely he'll go for it.

Rain starred in the SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" last year and was mentioned a couple of times apparently to be starring in a couple of movies and dramas since then. However, they all fell through.

"The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" is led by actress Ha Ji-won. She's worked with almost every hot male star there is out there including Lee Seo-jin, Hyeon Bin, Jang Geun-seok, So Ji-sub, Jo In-Seong, Ji Chang-wook and more. Her consistency in teamwork with actors has created this result.

Rain has plenty of stardom but his performance in "My Lovely Girl" last year didn't meet expectations so this time, it's important he makes an impression. Ha Ji-won seems to be a good choice at this point. The two of them also showed great chemistry in the 2008 music video "Love Story".

The story has already been approved. The drama is based on a famous Taiwanese drama called, "In Time with You" (literally: "I Might Not Love You") about love and friendship. It starts off with fun romance but deals with the factors of life.

Rain is popular amongst women but fails to have a relationship because of Ha Ji-won in "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days". His friendship with Ha Ji-won is like a friend, a family and love.

The Korean version was written by Min Hyo-jeong and is being produced by I Will Media.

photo577280.jpg

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Hancinema.net

I also don't like this pairing :(
class="article_post_title entry-title" style="color: rgb(72, 72, 72); font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; line-height: normal; padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize;"
class="article_post_title entry-title" style="color: rgb(72, 72, 72); font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; line-height: normal; padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize;"Rain Courted As Male Lead In 'In Time With You' Remake Sunday, March 22, 2015  9 Commentsrain.jpgStar News - Naver: Is Rain joining 'In Time With You'?.. "Only received an offer..Still contemplating on what to take next"
1. [+713, -90] But the female lead is Ha Ji Won...She should just drop this..
2. [+593, -138] Can he just stop being a celebrity? 
3. [+472, -56] Ha Ji Won and Rain???????????? Uhm........
4. [+355, -84] Can't he just stay as Kim Tae Hee's man? 
5. [+103, -21] He was also offered the Hong Sisters' drama... Why him in the dramas I'm looking forward to the most? 
6. [+101, -21] Please don't. I really wanna see this drama 
7. [+100, -26] Ha Ji Won is better with Lee Jin Wook 
8. [+89, -27] Not a fan of his acting 
9. [+67, -15] Please go for Lee Jin Wook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rain is not that charming ㅜㅜ
10. [+54, -11] Please decline this. 
11. [+43, -10] There are so many other actors???? Why????? 
12. [+50, -22] Ha Ji Won and Rain didn't look so good together in that music video;; He's getting lots of offers 
from: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/rain-courted-as-male-lead-in-in-time.html

What's with all the weird casting news lately? it's so random! I mean I like Rain and have nothing against him but I didn't see this coming?
International and k-netizens alike are desperately calling out for the same names (Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, etc) so why is it like this? Are they bent on scaring the potential audience away before the show even starts or what?
I've always been wary of SBS and this isn't making me feel any better :(

I am thouroughly confused

Guest ruby014

Errmm ... yah i dont see him as li da ren but like seunggi he might surprise me ... i dunno maybe next week will hear that another actor was offered to the part haha i still like kim won bin to try it but i guess its not possible maybe joo won from good doctor ....haha

Guest liway1430281933

rain and ha jiwon in a drama? that would be cool! i might be in a korean drama fever again if that happens. 
hi to all jwon fans and im glad im back to this threa. welcome to me

it is so nice having new people here as well getting excited about Jiwonnie's upcoming project, since no confirmation yet from HJW's agency then ITWY is stil not a sure locked.
I hope SBS will release their final casting as soon as possible and stop the media playing since it can negatively spoil the drama.... but still go for positivity just like our Jiwonnie :D

I did not watch the TD , and as many I see Bi name coming out of no where ! but I approve him to be coupled with unni .. I can see him as a good choice too and I have a feeling this couple may take me out of SeGa fever ! and can take over SeGa fame in the hallyu level .. 
but lets wait and see ,,, my all voting and hopes were for Gong Yoo to be offered this role !! and if he got casted I cannt imagine how happy I will be  8-|

Guest jhrbae00

Rain up to romance Ha Ji-won, or maybe Kang So-raby javabeans | March 22, 2015Huh, isn’t Rain a lucky guy: According to latest reports, he is fielding offers to headline not one but two of the hottest upcoming dramas in pre-production. One is the In Time With You remake about longtime best friends falling in love that’s courting Ha Ji-won, titled The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days, and the other is the new Hong sisters drama potentially starring Kang So-ra, titled Warm and Cozy. According to his rep, he is considering both offers equally and has not made any decisions yet.
read more here....http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/rain-up-to-romance-ha-ji-won-or-maybe-kang-so-ra/

CGV has conducted a survey from January 23 to February 5, 2015 on the supporting percentage for film actors or directors. A total of 925 viewers participated in the survey. Song Kang Ho is ranked first in the survey with a supporting percentage of 28.4%, becoming the most trustworthy actor. Following Song Kang Ho are Hwang Jung Min, Ha Jung Woo, Choi Min Sik, Kang Dong Won, Ryu Seung Ryong, Kim Yoon Seok etc. Most of them are actors in their 40s. The only most trustworthy actress ranked in the top 15 is Ha Ji Won. She is ranked No. 13.

rough translation by zoompi123
source: http://movie.daum.net/movieinfo/news/mediaDaumArticleRead.do?articleId=20150324105506783&page=1

Rain will be a strategic choice because he is recognized in Hollywood. Since Ha Ji Won is trying to get into Hollywood, she would have a chance of being mentioned in the international press. HOWEVER, Rain is not popular here (in the US). Unless he goes to Koreatown, he won't be noticed in the streets. But it is better than nothing. 
Lee Byung Hun is actually more popular among the Western market. If they can get Steven Yuen (Waking Dead) to do a drama in Korea, however, that will even be better. 

Guest jhrbae00

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Kang Ho Voted as “Most Trusted Actor when Choosing a Movie” by Moviegoers

Actor Song Kang Ho (“Snowpiercer,” “Thirst,” “The Host“) has been voted as the most trusted actor when choosing a good movie by moviegoers at CGV Cinema.

Among 925 people who participated in the movie theater chain’s survey, Song Kang Ho received the most votes, with 28.4% of the votes. Hwang Jung Min (“Ode to My Father,” “New World,” “Dancing Queen“) came in second with 25.9% of the votes. Ha Jung Woo (“The Chaser,” “The Berlin Files,” “Yellow Sea“) came in third, with 23.4%. Choi Min Sik (“Oldboy,” “Roaring Currents,” “I Saw the Devil“) came in fourth, while Kang Dong Won (“Secret Reunion,” “Woochi,” “My Brilliant Life“) came in fifth.

Ha Ji Won was the most voted female actress, but she only came in at 13th place. She was also the only female actor in the top 15.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/23/song-kang-ho-voted-as-most-trusted-actor-for-choosing-a-movie-by-moviegoers/