♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

5 Possible Mr. Rights for Ha Ji Won's In Time With You

by Nancy Z on Wed, Mar 11, 2015 

HJW_ITWY.png

I'm a fan of the wonderful Taiwanese romance drama In Time With You, and I'm also very enthusiastic about it getting a Korean version. The Korean remake has already offered Ha Ji Won the lead role that Ariel Lin

made famous, with some sources reporting that she is confirmed to take

the part. So the next big quest is finding Mr. Right for her life-long

friend Li Da-Ren (played by Chen Bo Lin). Here are 5 hot guys for your consideration.

In the blockbuster Taiwanese romance drama In Time With You, Ariel Lin and Chen Bo Lin

starred as two best friends who either didn't know they were in love

with each other or refused to acknowledge that fact. Over the years,

they stayed together as best buddies, and the timing was never right for

friendship to blossom into romance. But when You Qing (Ariel Lin)

turned 30, things changed. The drama became a great hit, and Ariel Lin

and Chen Bo Lin won Best Actress and Best Actor respectively for their

subtle and emotional performances. (In case you are confused about

Chinese names, the Lin for Ariel Lin and Chen for Chen Bo Lin are the family names.)

Time_Time_With_You_Cover_lojTwPT.jpg

We know Ha Ji Won will be excellent as the new You Qing, but who can fill Chen Bo Lin's

shoes? Having a perfect Li Da-Ren is crucial for the drama's success.

Li Da-Ren became the model for the perfect man and was put on a pedestal

by millions of fangirls with the same level of adulation for Mr. Darcy

in Pride and Prejudice. Everywhere Chen Bo Lin went, he was and still is called "Da-Ren Ge," the Chinese equivalent of "Da-Ren Oppa."

Whoever

plays Li Da-Ren needs to possess certain qualities. To start, the actor

needs to be able to play Li Da-Ren from high school to his 30s. He has

to be handsome, intelligent, but can also restrain his inner feelings

and hide his love for You Qing in front of her. In other words, he has

to be a good liar to himself and to his best friend. Oh, he also needs

to sign and play the ukulele because Chen Bo Lin composed and sang the a

tender love song in the drama.

Short of getting Chen Bo Lin to

speak Korean overnight, here are some possibilities. Thankfully, all

these Korean guys are handsome and talented actors, and they all can

sing.

1. Ji Chang Wook

JCW.png

Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook made a fabulously handsome royal couple in Empress Ki. It's time to see them together in a modern setting. Ji Chang Wook can definitely fit the bill.

2. Hyun Bin

hyunbin_B7mxOKT.png

Who can deny the chemistry between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin in Secret Garden? So why not do it again? The only obstacle may be that Hyun Bin is currently in Hyde, Jekyll, and I. But nothing should be too difficult for the marine-trained hottie.

3. Lee Seung Gi

LSG2.jpg

Ha Ji Won successfully bridged their age gap in King 2 Hearts, and their chemistry (and steamy refrigerator kiss) was simply awesome.

4. Sung Joon

sungjoon_1.jpg

He was mentioned as a possible candidate previously (in this article), and I actually would agree. He even bears a physical resemblance to Chen Bo Lin. He is also currently busy playing a handsome villain in Hyde, Jekyll, and I.

5.  Joo Won

Joo_Won_red2.jpg

I think pairing Ha Ji Won with Joo Won would be quite intriguing. I became one of his forever fans by watching Tomorrow's Cantabile. Isn't it time for a comeback drama from Joo Won?

I

would be fine with any of these hot guys playing the incomparable Li

Da-Ren. They are all talented and versatile, and handsome too.

Do you like this list? Any other suggestions?

~ NancyZdramaland

source: Dramafever

all those guys besides Hyun Bin are way too young for the role. The age is no longer 30, its mid to late 30's.

I am dreading this already, since there is already a change to the storyline but so many people are still stuck on the Taiwanese storyline.

I hope HJW doesn't get any bashing for this, some people just have irrational hate for any remakes.

Guest jhrbae00

i have no problem with those hot actor on dramafever list, they all are great but i want an actor who is same age with jiwon to be the lead male :D  kinda tired with noona-dongsaeng romance   :)>- :)) sbs please grant our wish!!  [-O<

What is next ? 2015.3.13
Cre offical1023

wonder what is next? a fanmeet in korea perhaps? or announcement of her wedding hahaha  :))

Guest ayvah

i have no problem with those hot actor on dramafever list, they all are great but i want an actor who is same age with jiwon to be the lead male :D  kinda tired with noona-dongsaeng romance   :)>- :)) sbs please grant our wish!!  [-O<

wonder what is next? a fanmeet in korea perhaps? or announcement of her wedding hahaha  :))

Same here. I want someone who's same age as jiwon or older. ji won has always been casted with younger men.

hyun bin and jo in sung are both fine for me. I am actually anticipating their reunion in a drama But hyun bin's drama is still ongoing so most probable candidate is jo in sung.

Guest BichPhuongHong

I think it is not an event of wedding or a fanmeeting.I think It is just a cute moment has updated in 13.3 . But I like your thought, I want her will married soon ^^

Guest ayvah

I think it is not an event of wedding or a fanmeeting.I think It is just a cute moment has updated in 13.3 . But I like your thought, I want her will married soon ^^

Me too. I have been waiting for ages for her wedding announcement.

And seriously, I hope they'll confirm her partner on her new drama asap because the suspense is killing me.

It seems that our Hallyu Star Ha Ji Won graced the "Ming Weekly" magazine gorgeously in Taiwan again!

Here is the translations for the magazine snippets below:

"A special Interview with Korean version's "Cheng You Qing" (The female character"s name in "In Time With You"), Ha Ji Won dreams of launching an acting school"

It has been 4 months since Ha Ji Won visited Taiwan. There had been news on her publiciting her pictorial book "HA JI WON'S SECRET", which scenes were photographed in Taiwan, having the books all sold out. Besides, it was said that she would be playing the female lead in the SBS drama "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" that will be aired in Korea early this year, recieving great attention from the netizens since it is the remake of the big hit Taiwanese soap drama "In Time With You". The female role proposal was passed on from Kang So Ra to Jeon Ji Hyun, and now it was she that accepted the proposal, making fans exclaim : "What a fate she has with Taiwan!" "How could I not love her?"

The fact that Ha Ji Won has always been hitting the big time is in the minds of many veteran Korean drama fans. As "Empress Ki" became a big hit, she has truly rose to great stardom throughout Asia. The actress will be returing to the small screens recently, starring in SBS "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days".

The drama has been in the spotlight with numerous comments by the netizens, making it a hot topic just after the news were out. Since the Taiwanese writer of the originals, Mr Xu Yu Ting is expecting Seo Ji Sub for the male lead which is as Xu Da Ren, the chance becomes higher for their reunion since "What Happened in Bali". After the release of the news, Ha Ji Won's agency disclosed that they were positively discussing over the matters, while the actress too, said that she is looking foward towards another collaboration with Seo Ji Sub, hence numerous speculations about the percentage of her acceptance for the role is high were made. The drama would probably be aired in early midyear, and will be penned by scriptwriter of "Full House", Min Hyo Jung.

For more details of the interview, please do check out the 215th issue of "Ming Weekly" magazine! Thank you~ ♡♡♡

Wow with all the interest in Ha JI Won's possible comeback drama it would be more of a disappointment if she doesn't do the In Time With You Korean version.

I really admire her acting and I'm currently watching her in Hwang Jin Yi. I just had to remember a quote from this drama when someone asked, "Is there nothing she can't do?"  hahha.

I think she can pull off acting with ANY actor no matter his age. She has proven that with Ji Chang Wook and Lee Seung Gi. So I disagree with some saying that many of her potential co-stars are 'too young'.

That said, I totally want someone new next to my girl Ha Ji Won. I pick Joo Won because I can see her bringing out the best in him as an actor.

Hi everyone,

this is my first comment here even if I read this forum from several time. I'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won and I'm so exited for the news about the new drama, it's always a pleasure see her on screen. I think

Gong Yoo

84abd1a3b945012711bc789a4f418b31.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk 

choijinhyuk_124.jpg

Oh Ji Hoo

photo220968.jpg

shoul be perfect for the male lead...a killing smile with a touch of sweet and sexy and Eric as Ding Li Wei OMO! I could die! About Seo Ji Sub...I don't think his image would fit Da Ren's. I loved Ha Ji Won with Hyun Bin, Lee Seung Gi and Ji Chang Wook but it's in the past, I want to see her with new partners. This waiting is killing me, I want to know who will join the project!

Crocodile Ladies won "Korea Brand Power Index Award" for Best Woman Clothing for 5 consecutive years...Congrats!~^^

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Since HJW become their model in 2011...Crocodile Ladies has won 1st place for this category..the power of Ha Ji Won~~

http://m.blog.naver.com/croco_lady/220295752593

Guest jhrbae00

she is so pretty.. :x :x hope 1023 on daum cafe will share more photos on their official IG, i cant access jiwonlove cafe bcause i was not member there ( i tried so many times to make daum account but i was failed)  #:-S

ahh it's nice to see some new poster here...welcome and hope to see u all more often  :-h >:D