♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won successfully finishes her fan meeting in Japan
Actor Ha Ji Won successfully finished her fan meeting in Japan.

Actress Ha Ji Won, who held the first fan meeting of her life back in June 2014, held a new fan meeting in Tokyo on January 24th.

The second fan meeting was held at a very large venue, and it is said that all of the tickets were completely sold out, surprising Ha Ji Won and many officials.

The heat of Korean Wave has been cooling down in Japan recently, and it is not easy for stars to have a sold-out concert of fan meeting. This clearly indicates the colossal popularity and influence that Ha Ji Won holds in Japan, and many people are showing huge anticipation for her future career.

Ha Ji Won said, "I sometimes think that I should take a break, but thinking about my fans always motivate me for more work. I will try to comeback with a new work as soon as possible," and expressed profound gratitude for all of the love and supports that many fans have showed for her Asia fan meeting tour.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won recently played in movie 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' with Ha Jung Woo, and the movie was officially released on January 14th.

Link: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=355529

DSC_7185

Lifted from TaNyang soompiqwenli said
Japanese media reported that Ha Ji Won's fan meeting was very sucessful. All 6000 seats were filled and sold out. Most Korean actress are considered awesome if they can fill 2000+ seats.
During one segment, when the organiser played a highlight version of Empress Ki, she was moved to tears and said "Maybe I havent got out of the character, I remember how tough the filming was and how the character felt, so I cried. I am sorry"
The japanese website link here, you can see one of the pix, she look sad and almost teary.http://korepo.com/archives/82617

Guest jhrbae00

[interview Issue] Ha Jeong-woo, "I was stimulated by how professional Ha Ji-won was"

Ha Ji-won acted out as Ha Jeong-woo's beautiful wife, Heo Ok-ran. Everyone knows Ha Jeong-woo put in a lot of work to have her on board.

"She was very professional. She doesn't need to be told much. She's great at managing herself; she's very thorough and affectionate. She's got everything. So she's good at what she does. I learned a lot from her and it's thanks to her I could be both the actor and the director on set".

full article http://www.hancinema.net/interview-issue-ha-jeong-woo-i-was-stimulated-by-how-professional-ha-ji-won-was-78049.html

January 29, 2015
Ha Ji Won's first official photo album completely sold out in Japan
Source: STARN News
The first official photo album of Ha Ji Won's career was completely sold out in Japan.
On January 29th, a representative of Ha Ji Won's management agency said, "Actress Ha Ji Won's first official photo album, 'HAJIWON'S SECRET,' was completely sold out in Japan.
On January 23rd, Ha Ji Won held a small press conference and an autograph event at Tower Records Shibuya branch in Tokyo, and had a special meet-up with her fans in the region.
During the press conference, Ha Ji Won said, "I started thinking about releasing a photo album directly after publishing my first essay back in 2012, and it is a great pleasure to introduce the first official photo album of my career to all of you."
Photos in the photo album shows changes and struggles that Ha Ji Won goes through not only as an actress, but also as a one person, and the album also includes a special video that was taken during her photo shoots.
According to her management agency, it is said that Ha Ji Won directed planning, organizing, designing, and editing the entire album herself.
Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won recently played in a new film called 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant.'
20150129095349_54c9849d7d33e_1.jpg
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ha Ji Won’s first photo book ‘HAJIWON’S SECRET’ sells out completely in Japan

55648-296833-700x394.jpg

Ha Ji Won released her first-ever photo book ‘HAJIWON’S SECRET’ recently in Japan, and it has been declared a success with all copies sold out completely.

Ha Ji Won had held a press conference and fan signing event on January 23rd at the Shibuya branch of Tower Records in Tokyo, where she said, “After releasing my first essay book in 2012, I then started thinking of releasing a photo book. I am really happy to have the opportunity this time.”

The photo book is divided into photo and video portions, where one can see the changes that Ha Ji Won went through from being an ordinary person into an actress, and her struggles and frustrations as an actress, her passion, and free-spirited personality.

changes and struggles that Ha Ji Won goes through not only as an actress, but also as a one person, and the album also includes a special video that was taken during her photo shoots.

Ha Ji Won was said to have a hands-on approach towards the production of her photo book, having directed planning, organizing, designing, and editing everything by herself.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won’s movie ‘Chronicle of a Blood Merchant’ is currently airing in South Korean cinemas.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Ha Ji Won's first photo book 'HAJIWON'S SECRET' sells out completely in Japan

Some pictures from Ha Ji Won's Secret Photobook and there are also chinese translation for the japanese caption.
10897938_888853437811971_425209386928154
Caption:  is it a dream?.....without a doubt?....memories keep popping up recently are so vivid...could this be just a dream?! It feels like meeting that someone....
>> who's that someone Jiwonnie?? :)) :P
10440644_888853461145302_916857764701585
Caption: when I wake up, open the window, turn on the music, a wonderful morning starts with a cup of cappuccino
pictures credit as taggedTranslated by JenniferCheungCopied from AC FP

1505275_888853531145295_7095695708598050Caption: happy like a child, I smile on such thought, I yell, then I love. I've fallen in love with u & u've fallen in love with me. I'm just a child. Grown up as adult like a dream, I'm just a child. Don't mind it, u're just a child, despite the growing pains, I'm just a child, I'm still a child.
>>Is she inlove with someone? :D
19295_888853517811963_853453025388636145Caption: when I wanted to become an actress, it's not day-dreaming, I wanted to touch people's heart, this is my dream
10956050_888853447811970_871555408108713
Caption:  don't mind what others think, do what u wanna do. U're the sun, u're the girl who travels in time, u're the one making magic
10392431_888853427811972_538128265513743
Caption: the moment of the free soul, moment of the heart beat, starting at the ocean during sunset, it's so beautiful that I can't hold my tears
pictures credit as taggedTranslated by JenniferCheungCopied from AC FP