♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest is2minwoo

Can't wait for this but it would be great if we could have some confirmation instead of just 'reportedly'. This movie would suit her acting style so well as you need the seriousness to do justice to HJW's acting. Wondering who the male lead could be.. hm.. who are you crossing your fingers for? :P

Guest Partners4Life

Can't wait for this but it would be great if we could have some confirmation instead of just 'reportedly'. This movie would suit her acting style so well as you need the seriousness to do justice to HJW's acting. Wondering who the male lead could be.. hm.. who are you crossing your fingers for? :P

hehe..One and Only JIS. I think PurpleZ would agree with me? right?...hehe.

Guest purpleZ

hehe..One and Only JIS. I think PurpleZ would agree with me? right?...hehe.

Hell yeah! ;) Ommo, how did you know that?

Well, I wouldn't mind other actors. I want to see her with Lee Byung Hun as well. Others like Song Seung Hun, Jang Dong Gun would fit the role in the movie as well IMO. BUT JIS is my number one option as her male lead :)

^JIS & HJW do make one of the best looking (on-screen!!) couples out there but yeah, it would be great to see HJW collaborate w/ someone else, too. All the names you mentioned purpleZ would be v. nice indeed =) I also wouldn't mind seeing her paired up w/ a Yoo Ji Tae or a Jung Woo Sung <3 Even Won Bin would be interesting XD

It's all still very much up in the air so I'm going to try not to get too excited- yet =)

In the meantime, from the BangBang website:

HJW_BangBang_fall_2007.jpg

Guest is2minwoo

Thanx for the video, i luv HJW's voice, it's got this cute seductiveness to it. lol

I think JIS's everyone's number one option, thats a given but aside from him, i'm kinda obsessed with the idea of her and Gong Yoo after i saw a pic of HJW, JIS, GY and Kang Dong Wan together. She's acted opposite JIS n KDW, it'll be interesting to see her with GY since they're all suppose to be besties. probably won't happen though since he's due to go to the army :tears:

I wouldn't mind Song Il Kook either, i jus finished watching all 81 eps of Jumong, going thru withdrawal, bare wif me here :P

PurpleZ, Jang Dong Gun would be positively delicious! lol

Guest Partners4Life

Hell yeah! ;) Ommo, how did you know that?

Well, I wouldn't mind other actors. I want to see her with Lee Byung Hun as well. Others like Song Seung Hun, Jang Dong Gun would fit the role in the movie as well IMO. BUT JIS is my number one option as her male lead :)

Your avatar and video explains it all...hehe. Jang Dong Gun and Joo Jin Mo would be delicious too...but with JIS would more delicious...hehe.

PurpleZ, Thanks for the video clip! Is HJW dating anyone currently? I notice that she will be hitting 30 in 2 years. JIS better hurry before she slips away...hehe.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Various Artists - Christmas Messages on M.Net M! Countdown (2007-12-20) [cashewmania].avi [4.3MB]

Son Ho Young, Sung Si Kyung, Younha, Choi Sung Kook, Hyun Young, Ha Ji Won

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Dec. 17-24;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest ohmylamb.

OMG~!!

I intended to find Hwang Jinyi's thread but how lucky I am to found this thread instead T__T

I feel so great! :D

Currently watching Hwang Jinyi.

She's really a good actress in there.

She showed all her emotions, feelings, character - everything.

Kudos! :sweatingbullets:

Guest quexido

Great performance in Hwang Jini! I was completely drawn to her acting.. her eyes are especially expressive and captivating, it's no wonder why the men all fell for her. :blush:

Personally prefer her appearance in the traditional dramas/movies e.g. Hwang Jini, Damo, Duelist... as opposed to What Happened in Bali

Guest quexido

From KBS Global:

[ 2007-12-05 ]

Actress Ha Ji-won Helps Low-Income Youths

%7Boption%7Dhjw.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won has been helping the needy, including low-income youths, for the past year.

The Gangnam branch of Healthy Family Support Center said the actress has been taking an active part in the 'Smile Again Project' since December last year to help low-income and disabled children.

The center also said the entire budget for the long-term project was donated by Ha. It said the actress will be donating money every year for the project.

The project includes a custom-designed family support service that involves home-to-home cognitive verbal therapy, a project called 'Dreams Come True' providing money for education and extracurricular activities for non-disabled children living with disabled family members, a project entitled 'A Painting By Our Family' that involves family members visiting local community centers to paint their walls as well as a 'Happy Bank Account' to promote love and expression of love among family members.

She's so generous and really gives back to the community :P

^Ah!! I love those pics, she looks so cute in them and so playful with the kids. My fav's the one where she's whisperin to the little girl. So gorgeous!

for a moment, this angle reminds me of Matsushima Nanako ;)

Ha Ji Won @ the 2007 SBS KBS Drama Awards:

(thanks yujah52 for pointing out my typo lol I was browsing phtos from both shows @ the same time XP)

HJW_SBS311207_01.jpg

HJW_SBS311207_02.jpg

HJW_SBS311207_03.jpg

HJW_SBS311207_04.jpg

HJW_SBS311207_05.jpg

HJW_SBS311207_06.jpg

(credits as labelled)

+++I'm obsessed w/ the flower-power (!) bangle she's wearing!!!!! XP

She owns that gown <3

Guest purpleZ

newyear.gif

Happy New Year, Jiwoners! Hope this year we will be able to see more of Ha Ji Won's works!

OMG! She looked absolutely stunning. With the low V cut.

BTW, I already PMed the thread owner a while ago with the design of the front page of this thread that I've compiled, but sadly I haven't heard anything from him/her :( He/she just needed to copy and paste the code.

Guest Alethia

Happy New Year to all in this thread :lol:

JW looked absolutely stunning in tt gown last nite, with that accessories & hairdo.

It was juz picture perfect <3

I'm actually 3/4 of the way thru Damo at the moment so am v into HJW/LSJ keke..

And i really like ur JW sig purpleZ..it's beautiful! :blush: