♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest lara_luvre

LOL. so true, she's gorgeous whatever she wears and so classically beautiful unlike all the 'cutsey' pretty korean actresses these days. Love her!! :lol:

Yes yes yes I agree with you is2minwoo. Ha Ji Won always looks gorgeous in whatever she wears.

Wow i didnt know there was a thread for Ha Ji Won!!

She is one of my favourite actresses of all time!

I seriously dont think any other actress beats her in the acting department..

she is so versatile and always willing to try new roles unlike many actresses who stick to the one genre ^^

has anyone watched "Miracle on 1st Street"? - definately recommended.. HJW is great in this movie, but so are the supporting actors and actresses..

definately a must see..!!

Guest purpleZ

We really should do something about the thread, it's so boring or at least update the first page to include her latest stuff. Atm, it's like a beautiful old house overgrown with vines. lol.Does anyone know what her next project is going to be? I can't wait to see her in something new. She never fails to captivate whatever role she plays. :D

Thanks jicks for all the pics! She looks really good in the VOV ad. So glad to see HJW thread liven up again! We've got several new members of HJW thread.I also think the introduction page of HJW too dull and lack of information and links. If I were the one who created this thread, I would've included more infos and all. I think the only person who can change the introductory page is coreana, the one who started this thread :( She's too underrated in Soompi.

I agree most that HJW's performance in Hwang Jin Yi is the best. I saw the drama and I remember going wow everytime i saw her performance. I've seen almost all her movies and dramas, in HJY she's definitely the best. I've watched Miracle On 1st Street also. It was a nice movie, but her acting skill is still the best in HJY. Have you seen "What Happened in Bali", is2minwoo? It's also highly recommended.

I wonder when her movie "Fool" with Cha Tae Hyun will be out...

Guest is2minwoo

I agree most that HJW's performance in Hwang Jin Yi is the best. I saw the drama and I remember going wow everytime i saw her performance. I've seen almost all her movies and dramas, in HJY she's definitely the best. I've watched Miracle On 1st Street also. It was a nice movie, but her acting skill is still the best in HJY. Have you seen "What Happened in Bali", is2minwoo? It's also highly recommended.

I wonder when her movie "Fool" with Cha Tae Hyun will be out...

I'm planning on watching it sometime soon but i've got exams coming up so if i start now, i'm pretty much stuffed. ;) So i'm putting it off til afterwards because no doubt i'll be hooked.

It's such a shame that HJW is so underrated at Soompi because she is really one of the best actresses out there. Is there some way of contacting the author of the thread to update the page?

Guest purpleZ

I'm planning on watching it sometime soon but i've got exams coming up so if i start now, i'm pretty much stuffed. ;) So i'm putting it off til afterwards because no doubt i'll be hooked.

It's such a shame that HJW is so underrated at Soompi because she is really one of the best actresses out there. Is there some way of contacting the author of the thread to update the page?

Make sure not to miss WHIB, is2minwoo! Good luck with your exams. Exams come first.

I think you could try to PM the author of this thread, coreana.

I wanna share the clip of the VOV ad, posted earlier. It's an interview during the shooting. The interviewer mentioned about Jo In sung. Such a pityyyyy I didn't know what was being said. I need to listen more carefully :)

ハ・ジウォンの化粧品CMの撮影現場(セクションTV芸能通信)

Guest splendidlure

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,145622,00.html?

IF Korean actress Ha Ji Won were to disappear from showbiz suddenly, it would probably be due to love.

Last week, she confessed that she becomes a 'fool' when she's in love.

She will believe everything her beloved says, even if he is only teasing or bluffing her, reported United Daily News.

Once she waited 10 long hours in the streets for a man who didn't turn up, and instead of throwing a massive tantrum, she said she was worried he might have met with a mishap.

The self-professed bachelorette added: 'If I get a boyfriend in the future, I may just listen to him and take a break (from showbiz).'

But only for a short while, because the 28-year-old is still pretty much a career woman at heart.

In February, she told Korea's My Daily that she is 'addicted' to work and never hangs out with her hunky male co-stars - from Kang Dong Won to Cho In Sung and Kwon Sang Woo.

While promoting her new period drama Hwang Jin Yi in Taipei last week, Ji Won admitted that it has been 'a long time' since her last relationship.

So long that she can't even remember when she was last in love, she claimed.

There was talk earlier that she fancied Eric Mun of boy band Shinhwa, but she laughingly explained they were only paired up to play a game on a variety show.

They are not dating, she added.

The only romance that Ji Won gets to experience these days is the kind that happens in front of a camera.

'For me to immerse myself in my role, I must have feelings for the other party during the filming.

'But once I remove my make-up and change out of my clothes, we are just good friends.'

Ji Won's devotion to her work is legendary. While filming Hwang Jin Yi, which will be shown on Channel U in December, she slept no more than five hours for a week.

The result?

She fainted out of exhaustion and her skin suffered. Her eyes were so sore that she had to keep applying eye drops to keep them moist.

Yet, she was happy to play the titular character - a famous 16th century gisaeng (Korean geisha) known for her intelligence, beauty and artistic talent.

'I respect Hwang Jin Yi myself and envy her for having such talent and strength,' she said.

But, unlike Jin Yi who goes out to taunt and seduce the men, Ji Won seems to prefer simple relationships.

Her ideal type?

Someone naive, humorous and honest, she said.

Guys, are you listening?

wow. reading this article makes me gain more respect to ha ji won as an actress. look how hard working she is? she barely gets to sleep and she is so devoted to her work. that's what i like about ha ji won. she's not acting just to entertain people. she is acting because of her love of acting. and u can really see how she loves acting. i kind of feel sorry for her, how she becomes a fool in love. but then, hasn't all of us become like that when we fall in love? hehe. yes. we should try to PM the author of this thread and make this thread mores spicier for our role model, ha ji won. i agree, hwang jin yi is by far her best work. however, i enjoy watching all of her movies/dramas.

normal20071016ettv0640mmb0.jpg

Guest gadizza

seen? unseen? okay... it's unseen for me, gosh miss this pairing...

%7Boption%7D648077a8d1.jpg

cr: wiwi's site

Wooow, it's unseen for me too...thx for the lovely pic. Same as you, coreana_ira, i miss this pairing also

Guest is2minwoo

Thanx so much for the clips, pics n article, the clips sound so interesting, i wish i knew what they were saying, if someone could translate, it would be much appreciated.

As much as i appreciate how into her work she is, i wish she was a fraction less so, just so she could take advantage of all the hotties she's worked with. lol :wub:

Btw, i sent a msg to coreana, the author of the thread asking if she could update it, now we'll just have to wait for a reply :D

^LOL Yeah she has worked w/ so many fine actors!! Very lucky girl, but she deserves it because she is an amazing actress. Hope she'll be able to find the love she wants, too =)

^Unseen for me, though it almost looks a little photoshopped to my eyes, not sure (???)

Anyways, from the Vianni website:

hjw_vianni221007.jpg

vianni.co.kr

Guest miyaka25

im happy that there is an update about her.she is really the best and i love all her films

and tv drama all are worth watching.thanks for the updates.please do more thanks again :)