♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

^Yep, most would agree her portrayal of Hwang Jin I was outstanding. She is the shiz =)

Anyways, VOV CF caps>>>

hjw_20070921a.jpg

hjw_20070921b.jpg

^She so has vixen eyes! <3

Guest judyl1031

^Yep, most would agree her portrayal of Hwang Jin I was outstanding. She is the shiz =)

Anyways, VOV CF caps>>>

^She so has vixen eyes! <3

I think they're contact lenses...haha but thanks for the pics, I love the panda head! :D

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Ha Ji Won - Talk at MBC 31st University Music Festival (2007-10-06) [cashewmania].avi [5.7MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest calcifer

Ha Ji Won is my favorite actress!

She's cute! charming, healthy and has a sense of humor too! The way she talks is adorable! Oh She's also sexy in a healthy way! I love her everything! :)

Guest is2minwoo

OMG, i just finished Hwang Jin Yi and i have to say that i loved it! Ha Ji Won is my favourite actress right now, her acting is fantastic in Hwang Jin Yi, perfectly suited to the role. Haven't seen her in anything else but am planning on going a HJW drama rampage when i have time. LOL

Just watched some of her Cfs and stuff on Youtube, she's so cute and playful, such an underrated actress.

Guest lilf4ntasy

love love her ^^

she really a great actress

just finish watchin damo and OMG i LOVE IT

it was really great. i cry soooooooo much

u guy should watch it too ^^

Guest splendidlure

Spunky Korean chick Ha Ji-won (하지원) of 100 Days with Mr Arrogant and Love, So Divine fame was seen on 12 Oct, 2007 promoting VOV Cosmetics' Mascara.

Ha Ji-won looks great and all, but why is she wearing a dull grey dress? I think her stylist or the organizers could have chosen a better outfit.

untitled-3.jpg

Ha Ji-won for VOV (Voice of Voices) mascara

untitled2.jpg

You won't get Panda eyes when you wear VOV Mascara!

untitled3.jpg

haha. we should edit the thread. official thread is so boring. change to ha ji won- the most versatile&elegant actress. whoa. only 45 pages? ha ji won is so underrated on soompi. oh well, i bet she is well loved in korea. she is the most versatile actress i know, going from comedy to action to melo-drama. this girl can do any genre she wants and excells at it. im re-watching hwang jin yi toos. i am so awed how graceful she looks and the way she portrays the character. doesn't her and kwon sang woo make the cutest couple? i remember watching the movie, Love so divine. it's so cute and funny.

Guest miyaka25

hello she is gorgeous the more i look at her the deeper i fall for her hahaha.yup she is underrated here in soompi,but anyhow,

hajiwon is my all time fave and the best for me.thanks for the photo. :rolleyes:

Guest is2minwoo

We really should do something about the thread, it's so boring or at least update the first page to include her latest stuff. Atm, it's like a beautiful old house overgrown with vines. lol.

Does anyone know what her next project is going to be? I can't wait to see her in something new. She never fails to captivate whatever role she plays. :D

Guest gadizza

Latest News of Ha Ji Won

Korean actress Ha Ji-won says famous "gisaeng" a role model for females

AP - Wednesday, October 17TAIPEI, Taiwan - South Korean actress Ha Ji-won said Tuesday she was pleased to portray a traditional entertainer with intelligence and beauty in a hit TV show that has had surprising appeal with many female viewers.

Ha _ in a gold miniskirt and matching gold belt _ was in Taipei for the debut of "Hwang Jin-i," a show based on the life of a famous 16th-century "gisaeng," the South Korean version of Japan's geishas.

"I respect Hwang Jin-i myself and envy her for having such talent and strength," Ha said.

She said Korean women hoping to gain assertiveness in their male-dominated society find a role model in the famous gisaeng.

In pre-modern Korea, the gisaeng weren't just objects of beauty, but models of feminine strength.

The graceful entertainers enjoyed special privileges to participate in male society despite their low standing in the rigid class hierarchy of imperial times.

To prepare for her acting, Ha said she spent months learning traditional dances, string instruments and drum playing. Waving a paper fan, she displayed a particularly nimble dancing move from the show.

In one scene, she said, she walked on a shoulder-high rope without using a double or a safety harness.

South Korean soap operas are extremely popular in Asia. In Taiwan, there are at least 10 Korean shows, including reruns, playing every evening on the island's television channels.

This is the link of the news:

http://beta.malaysia.news.yahoo.com/ap/200...ha-d3b07b8.html

^Thanks for the article ^_________^

Here's a pic of her in Taiwan>>>

hjw_20071017.jpg

(source: yahoo korea)

Somehow she manages to make a sparkly gold mini skirt look classy =)

Guest judyl1031

Latest News of Ha Ji Won

Korean actress Ha Ji-won says famous "gisaeng" a role model for females

AP - Wednesday, October 17TAIPEI, Taiwan - South Korean actress Ha Ji-won said Tuesday she was pleased to portray a traditional entertainer with intelligence and beauty in a hit TV show that has had surprising appeal with many female viewers.

Ha _ in a gold miniskirt and matching gold belt _ was in Taipei for the debut of "Hwang Jin-i," a show based on the life of a famous 16th-century "gisaeng," the South Korean version of Japan's geishas.

"I respect Hwang Jin-i myself and envy her for having such talent and strength," Ha said.

She said Korean women hoping to gain assertiveness in their male-dominated society find a role model in the famous gisaeng.

In pre-modern Korea, the gisaeng weren't just objects of beauty, but models of feminine strength.

The graceful entertainers enjoyed special privileges to participate in male society despite their low standing in the rigid class hierarchy of imperial times.

To prepare for her acting, Ha said she spent months learning traditional dances, string instruments and drum playing. Waving a paper fan, she displayed a particularly nimble dancing move from the show.

In one scene, she said, she walked on a shoulder-high rope without using a double or a safety harness.

South Korean soap operas are extremely popular in Asia. In Taiwan, there are at least 10 Korean shows, including reruns, playing every evening on the island's television channels.

This is the link of the news:

http://beta.malaysia.news.yahoo.com/ap/200...ha-d3b07b8.html

Darn I really wish I was in TW when she went! It's true, sooo many K-dramas airing in TW...lol...

She looks great! And I agree...we need to spruce the front page or someone make a cool banner! Pretty please?!

Guest is2minwoo

Somehow she manages to make a sparkly gold mini skirt look classy =)

LOL. so true, she's gorgeous whatever she wears and so classically beautiful unlike all the 'cutsey' pretty korean actresses these days. Love her!! :lol: