♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest purpleZ

heloo. im new in this thread.

i really like ha ji won. i became her fan when i watched her series, what happened in bali. her acting skill are really impressive. i really love their chemistry, jis and hjw. they are one of my favorite couples. i hope that someday they'll do some projects together.

Annyeong, bubbles02

Welcome to this thread! I hope you'll keep enjoying her performances in the coming times. JIS-HJW is also one of my favorite couples. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they're going to work together again! :)

^Yeah I know, I'm guilty of neglecting this thread, too )____("

Anyways here's a selection of my fave pics from the Compagna Fall 2007 Collection. She is so sassy!! <33 >>>

credit: Compagna + 야후! 블로그 - I Love Photo

Hey, jicks! It's been a long time. Thx a lot for sharing her pics. Wow, she looks so damn good! I want to have a figure like hers. Compagna has been using her for a few years I think. From which I know starting 2004. Maybe even earlier. Do you know if it's confirmed that she'll be playing in Shiri? I saw the thread yesterday. If it's the case, OMG!

Ha Ji Won just won an award for Hwang Jin Yi.

Hi, tiki_sg and suejinners,

Thx for the news and pics. I'm so outdated lately about her news. CONGRATULATIONS, JI WON ssi! She deserved it. Her acting in Hwang Jini was superb. If she didn't get it, then there's something wrong with their eyes. She looked gorgeous as well. She definitely has it all. Talent, looks, body. Almost too perfect. :)

Thx everyone. Keep the photos coming!

Guest lara_luvre

Did she switch management company? She used to be under Wellmade. Or is it now called Softland?

Ha Ji Won didn't switch management. As far as i know, softland is a management company under wellmade. So it means that SoftLand and Wellmade are the same

Thx a lot for the pics, gadizza! Ji Won looks good with every male partners she works with. :)

Yes i always agree with you purpleZ...glad to have you here again

• 2 weeks later...
Guest naimah_10

hello everybody... i also like ha ji won... i just want to clarify if she and jo in sung are lovers... hehe... if this is already answered, please answer it once again coz am running out of time and have no time to read the thread...

:D:)

b_4b4f1454b5e53ad9d4ee0ca9ef1b01c1.jpg

Hi naimah_10, welcome to the thread!

I hope that she and Jo In Sung were lovers, but they aren't. Sorry to disappoint you. At least there's no gossip or news or anything like that about the 2. We do hope that they will collaborate again someday soon. Cause it's been so long since What Happened in Bali.

Hope to see her in new drama soon.

It is a pity she was not the lead female cast for Yi San, otherwise, it will be like a sequel to Damo. :lol:

Do agree that she do have chemistry with every male leads.

Guest kiwistar

congrats to HJW for winning an award ^^

She so deserved it for Hwang Jini! She showed so much talent in the drama!

I can't wait to see more of her in the future :]