universe
- something i'm obsessed with
house of wheels
- true healing. true. healing.

credit to bernice twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

one of cultwo show’s listeners shared that her cousin was from the same high school as ha ji won and that jiwon was really popular in high school. “my cousin said when ha ji won was getting off the bus, there was a post-it note with a phone number on her bag.”

ha ji won said she never noticed [the post-it note] because she was always sleeping on the bus, but she had never missed her stop because the boys were always there to wake her up.

ha ji won also said on cultwo show that, if given a chance, she would love to play a villain role. 

translated by bernice

Source:

HJW’s high school bus story was so cute, what a memory :) a sleeping beauty who has a lot of prince charming to wake her up :D 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, strwbrry said:

ha ji won also said on cultwo show that, if given a chance, she would love to play a villain role. 

translated by bernice

I would love to see her in a villain role!!! 

I was reminded of how nam goong min soar on his career because of his villain roles.. 

I know she can do it very very well

I would also love to see her paired with Nam goong min in a project soon. They are both passionate actors! :ilike:

• Like 3

EikxYNsVoAAyTwH?format=jpg&name=large
Rough Translation 

Ha Ji-won,'Chic + Elegance', the essential beauty in makeup

The pictorial of Ha Ji-won, which was released by Harpers Bazaar on the 23rd, contains Ha Ji-won's appearance, who took off makeup and focused on a clean appearance. In the black-and-white photo, she wears a wide-brimmed black hat and shows a stylish look, and the photo taken in a light blue dress shows a chic and innocent charm

Ha Ji-won told a sincere story about the new film and acting through an interview with Harpers Bazaar. she said, "The reason I wanted to be an actor at first was because I thought it was like a 'super woman' that makes people cry and laugh. I was curious about what such a person was, I didn't want to be a star, I didn't want to be an entertainer. I just wanted to have the power of such a person."

She said, "Thankfully, I met a good work and received a lot of love," she said. "It was nice to live in a new space with new people while acting."

EikxX5yVoAAU097?format=jpg&name=large 

"When I was young, I only had that time, so if I didn't know that I was going back to the world, and the world just stopped and I put more energy into my work, I'm seeing and experiencing other things with Ha Ji-won, who set foot in this world." The world was also fun," she explained about the changes she experiencing recently.

Source https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004888405

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 1023 Balasi Roxy said:

I would love to see her in a villain role!!! 

I was reminded of how nam goong min soar on his career because of his villain roles.. 

I know she can do it very very well

I would also love to see her paired with Nam goong min in a project soon. They are both passionate actors! :ilike:

a protagonist-antagonist role would suit her perfectly, i can’t wait for this to happen :please:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1600859527080131684396-600x400.jpgHARPERS BAZAAR KOREA

NEWS

Ha Ji Won Passionately Reflects On Her Craft In An Entrancing Photoshoot

By Kimley | September 23, 2020

RETURNING TO THE BIG SCREEN SOON, ACCLAIMED ACTRESS HA JI WON WHO EXCITEDLY SPOKE ABOUT HER UPCOMING FILM, COLLATERAL, WITH SO MUCH ENTHUSIASM.

Ha Ji Won warmly obliged for a photoshoot and an interview session with Harpers Bazaar Korea emanating both tangible and substantial beauty.

Still beaming with radiance at 43, the A-list actress seems to defy the laws of time with her youthful charm. Highlighting her natural beauty, the photoshoot conceptualized a bare-faced look to match her mesmerizing timeless elegance.

The celebrated actress recently gifted fans with a rare delightful guesting in the variety entertainment program, House On Wheels. Fans absolutely basked in her laid-back natural beauty and endearing spontaneity as she gamely immersed herself in the nomadic concept of the show.

As she sat down for the magazine interview, she ardently shared some perspectives about her new movie, Collateral, and her splendid journey as an artist.

A FRESH TAKE ON LOVE AND FAMILY

The versatile actress opened up about how the upcoming film’s concept took her craftsmanship into a whole new dimension. The movie, which explores the depth and breadth of the concept of love, has helped reveal a more human side in her as an artist.

Collateral is a heartwarming film with a light comical portrayal which will give the audience an elaborate sketch about the concept of family.

Veteran lauded actors Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won will render their excellent talents as they play the characters trapped in parental responsibilities but will eventually embrace the fulfilling role of being fathers.

Sung Dong Il will play the role of Doo Seok, a debt collector by profession who has an intimidating outward demeanor with a contrasting warm and caring persona deep within. His duty to collect a debt from an illegal immigrant forces him to take the debtor’s daughter, Seung Yi, as a pawn while the mother look for ways to pay her debts.

The girl’s mother, however, was eventually deported which leaves Doo Seok to take the responsibility as Seung Yi’s guardian. Together with his assistant, Jong-Bae (Kim Hee Won), they will raise the little girl as their own daughter.

Child actress, Park So Yi, will portray the character of Seung Yi, while Ha Ji Won will play the grown up role.

The movie, which will hit the Korean cinemas on September 29, will surely tug at anyone’s heartstring as it will showcase a brand of love that defies the boundaries of blood ties.
EimbPceXkAAC4Ck?format=jpg&name=large

A WONDERFUL JOURNEY

Moreover, Ha Ji Won shared that her dream of becoming an actress sprung from her desire to touch people’s deep-seated emotions.

“The reason I wanted to be an actress at first was because I thought I was like a ‘super woman’ who makes people cry and laugh.” she happily shares. “I didn’t want to be a star, I didn’t want to be a celebrity, I just wanted to have that power.”

By suiting into different characters, the deeply admired actress gets to imbibe thoughtful perceptions about varying human experiences – from their passions to their tribulations in life.

Furthermore, Ha Ji Won expressed her sincere gratitude for the kind of work she immersed herself into. And receiving so much love for what she does brings her a sense of fulfillment. Being able to meet wonderful people along the way has helped her hone her artistry and expanded her perception about the world.

Having established a strong foothold in the Hallyu world, Ha Ji Won’s star continues to burn bright.

source

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, strwbrry said:

a protagonist-antagonist role would suit her perfectly, i can’t wait for this to happen 

I'm thinking of Salt - Angelina Jolie and Lucy - Scarlet Johansson, their role is protagonist but villain enough :D I think Hwang Jin Yi and Empress Ki shown a little bit of that trait as well? 

17 hours ago, 1023 Balasi Roxy said:

I would also love to see her paired with Nam goong min in a project soon. They are both passionate actors!

That will be great! I really looking forward for her next co-star, which I know that she will build that chemistry (ohh... still waiting for the good news with RSR tho)

2 hours ago, strwbrry said:

“The reason I wanted to be an actress at first was because I thought I was like a ‘super woman’ who makes people cry and laugh.” she happily shares. “I didn’t want to be a star, I didn’t want to be a celebrity, I just wanted to have that power.”

Omoo ~~ a consistent human being :) I love her so much! When I learn about her and watch her movies/drama, firstly I learn a lot secondly that she can bring that emotions. 

6 days to Pawn ~~ Let's pray everything going alright and smooth, Pawn fighting! 

img.gif

• Like 2