♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 8/25/2020 at 8:08 AM, liv_well said:

Hahahaha alien... yes, I thought something like Galileo. Personally I like Galileo a lot, but there is not quite popular :)

Yes, I watch a bit LSJ in Grandpa Over Flowers, that's why I think I want to see him reunite hehehe..

Kim Jae Won got back to back with drama and movie and Im Chang Jung with movies, right? Do you want her to act with her former co-star? The only person who came to my mind is KDW tho, because Duelist very short and I would like to see more of the chemistry on screen. But I prefer that she can act with new actors, and how she challenge herself with others :D 

The trailer already give me goosebumps and teary eyes :cry: plus the BGM is very warm.. I cannot wait to see the movie. However I also still worried about the premier. 

Hope everything going smooth....

Hope this one can make our day :) 

I forgot about ICJ !!! Do you want her to act with her former co-star? ...If I thing better about it ...I don't thing so...I think you are right  ... but I wonder if she act again with LSG or HB I could see them as their new character or only as Hang-ah - Jae-ha, Ra Im -Joo-won ??? :unsure:

53 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

<INFO: Top 10 Korean Actress by Japanese Citizens>

"Hanryu” a popular website in J-Entertainment for years & annouce its top actress

1. Kim Go Eun
2. Han Hyo Joo
3. Lim Yoona 
4. Jun Ji Hyun
5. Park Shin Hye
6. Lee SungKyung
7. Kim Tae Hae
8. Ha Ji Won
9. Park MinYoung
10. IU

From my opinion Jiwonn deserves a better place :D

On 8/25/2020 at 9:35 AM, strwbrry said:

3rd Week Update l 10 Most Talked About Airing TV Shows & Celebrities On August 2020

CELEBRITIES

1- Yoo JaeSuk - "Hangout with Yoo"

2- Lim YoungWoong - "We Are Singing The Song You Requested - The Call Center of Love"

3- Ha JiWon - "House On Wheels"

I'm glad that House On Wheels it was well received by Kviewer ...even if I don't care about rating  it was pretty good thinking about TvN is a private TVchannel 

• Like 2

Fashion time !!!!:D

Animated GIF

All the fashion information of Ha Ji-won, who appeared as a guest in the last episode of tvn entertainment program House with Wheels, has attracted the attention of viewers, the T-shirt information of the Smile logo that appeared in the trailer is also raising questions. The pink T-shirt worn by Ha Ji-won, who has been sleeping in a wheeled house overnight, is a product of the Garney brand and is a 20SS season product. This model can be purchased for around $100.
 https://shopspring.kr 

Image may contain: 4 people

denim shorts

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes and outdoor

REEBOK CLASSIC LEATHER LEGACY

• Like 3

Happy Thursday everyone! Happy HoW day :)

20 hours ago, andra3 said:

ut I wonder if she act again with LSG or HB I could see them as their new character or only as Hang-ah - Jae-ha, Ra Im -Joo-won ???

I prefer to see them as Ah-Ha and Amazing Couple only :D 

9 hours ago, andra3 said:

REEBOK CLASSIC LEATHER LEGACY

I saw from Hospital Ship that she keeps wearing Reebok regularly. Now I'm waiting for Reebok to appoint her as Reebok ambassador. I miss her in sports apparel like North Cape and Asics.

20 hours ago, andra3 said:

I'm glad that House On Wheels it was well received by Kviewer ...even if I don't care about rating  it was pretty good thinking about TvN is a private TVchannel 

I'm a bit competitive so I'm happy if the rating is high :P

• Like 2

SORRY !!!! :cries3:

Sung Dong-il x Ha Ji-won 'Pawn' delayed release due to corona..

According to the film industry on the 27th, the'Collateral' side announced plans to postpone the release by canceling the scheduled release and promotion schedule to actors and staff such as Sung Dong-il, Ha Ji-won, and Kim Hee-won. 'Collateral' was scheduled to be released on September 10 after holding a press preview on September 2nd.

One official said, "We are not putting off the release a lot, but we plan to reorganize the release date while paying close attention to the situation."

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/movies/성동일x하지원-담보-코로나로-개봉-연기배우들에-통보/ar-BB18q0ZC

• Like 2

'House with Wheels' today (27th) final episode with Ha Ji-won

House on Wheels (Photo = tvN)

The final episode airing today (27th), the last day with Dongil Seong, Heewon Kim, Jingu Yeo and guest Hajiwon will unfold. For Ha Ji-won, the three brothers prepare a magnificent Geojedo dinner, such as sea eel marinated fish, sea eel mulhoe, deep-fried rockfish, and shabu-shabu with sea eel. Unlike the past, when customers voluntarily helped work with a somewhat lax aspect, the three brothers are going to attract attention with their perfect breath. Jin-gu Yeo's shy fan spirit who talks while looking at rice while still not looking at Ha Ji-won is also the point of watching this day. 

Ha Ji-won repays the hearts of the three brothers with a hearty brunch. Making a bagel set that does not envy a hotel breakfast with homemade organic herbs and homemade cream cheese. It is said that Seong Dong-il, a Korean food maker, made a surprise confession, saying, "In fact, I hate Korean food," arousing curiosity. Seong Dong-il and Kim Hee-won's Tikitaka, who uses English and rolls pronunciation in order to maintain a luxurious atmosphere, are expected to add fun.

Meanwhile, the final episode of'House with Wheels' will be broadcast today (27th) at 9 pm. 

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202008272842I

• Like 4

2 hours ago, andra3 said:

Awesome !!! I lived to see Jiwonn teaching  cooking class !!! :o home made chess cream for the HoW members ... so sweet from her ... so cute and lovely Jiwonnie

she indeed developing a lot! last time we saw that in Galileo she needs help for seasoning, and 10 years ago even she can't handle the knive properly :D now she is teaching us, whet a person! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

what happens if an insomniac sleeps to much :lol: or a new funny good morning dance  ??!! :Megalol:

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FbLdRBH%2FbtqHy5yn0wo%2FMlDvVUIrJ83m7hcVOR3kq0%2Fimg.gif

I really like how attentive and caring was Sung Dong Il towards Jiwonnie !

They eat and eat and eat lot of appetizing food ... Jiwonn's beagle bread looks so beautiful and tasty ! It is such an enjoyable show to watch !  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Recalling romance: the incomparable Ha Ji-won

stewart henderson stewart henderson

Canto: Okay, so we’ve been so busy pretending to be sciency savants that we’ve forgotten about the romantic side of this blog…

Jacinta: You’re right, the Urbane Society for Skeptical Romantics must be a confusing name for some, unless they can find some romance in our scientific interests, which would be nice…

Canto: So we’re changing all that by doing occasional pieces on heroines around the world, since we’re both into female supremacy, right?

Jacinta: Okay and you’ve chosen a very romantic heroine first up, and I must say I approve of her wholeheartedly, though I may play devil’s advocate during this dialogue.

Canto: Fine, well I’ve chosen a real people’s heroine, the dazzling Ha Ji-won, from Korea. She’s a hugely successful star of film and television drama, a household name over there, but I’ve picked her for, inter alia, her many portrayals of strong women – from teenage misfits to action heroes to royalty to suburban divorcées, she’s one of those actors who dominate the screen and inspire women everywhere – at least everywhere in Korea – to be feisty and independent, and that’s a fine thing.

Jacinta: Actually I like her because she comes across mostly as a warm and sensitive person, a sort of ‘what the world needs now’ sort of person, but admit it, what’s the real reason you’ve chosen her?

Canto: Ah well, of course it’s purely a romantic one, I’m totally besotted with her and I’m sure my usual razor-sharp judgment has been blunted by my adoration, so you’ll have to provide the skepticism I’m afraid.

Jacinta: Well I’m quite attracted myself I have to say, though I definitely get the impression that girl-girl love, or lust, is much more frowned upon in South Korea than it is here.

Canto: Yes it does strike me as a rather buttoned-up, conservative, class-oriented and overly materialistic society by Australian standards, judging by their movies and dramas, but it’s a dynamic society, and a little more open, I think, than, say, Japanese society, so hopefully this obsession with the ‘right’ education and ‘pedigree’ instead of evident talent will be blown away by outside influences. Actually I think women like Ha Ji-won are contributors to this sort of levelling process. From her various bios I’ve not discovered whether she comes from a privileged background or not – she seems to have made it on ability, hard work and, okay, extreme good looks.

Jacinta: To those in the west who might not be familiar with her, I’d describe her as a sort of blend of Angelina Jolie action figure and a slightly more boyish version of Emma Watson. What do you think?

Canto: Mmmm no, neither of those women come to mind. For a start she’s no statuesque figure, she’s quite slim and slightly built. I don’t really compare her to any western actors – she’s incomparable. She’s definitely a sporty type with energy to burn, and with an independent nature…. It’s fascinating to me that she’s never married, though she’s approaching forty, and still absolutely stunning.

Jacinta: Well, we’ve been doing some background checks, via Google haha, and her private life, at least regarding relationships, is a completely closed book. I get the impression she’s something of a workaholic, with an extraordinary list of performances over twenty years, and a very healthy bank balance with her star having risen so much over the last decade. So what’s she doing with all that loot?

Canto: Are you being skeptical of her outwardly sweet character or just genuinely questioning? Let me first describe her in the most positive light. I doubt that she’s a fitness fanatic or anything, but I think that especially in her earlier roles, once she got established enough to pick and choose, she relished roles that were physically active and often beautiful, I mean physically, in terms of movement and grace. For example in Sex is Zero (2002) she played an aspiring national aerobics champion and went into full training for the role. For the drama Damo (2003) and the film Duellist (2005) she learned how to wield a sword, and for the ultra-energetic sci-fi action flick Sector 7 (2011) she learned scuba diving and other fancy stuff. But perhaps the most impressive thing I’ve read about her dedication to her craft was her months of boxing training for Miracle on First Street (2007), during which she actually got knocked out. There’s a description here of the filming by the director Yoon JeGyoon, which is essentially a heart-felt tribute to Ji-won. It brought tears to my eyes. And so it goes…

Jacinta: I can see you’re getting emotional again, mate. I agree with you she’s amazing in that way. And it wasn’t just in her early roles that she was doing all that physical stuff. In Sector 7 and and in the hugely successful Secret Garden (2010), in which she played a stunt-woman, she challenged herself to the utmost. And don’t forget the film As One (2012), in which Ji-won played South Korean table tennis champ Hyun Jung-hwa. We haven’t seen that one but it recreates a very touching event in recent Korean history, when the two Koreas united to form a single table tennis team in 1991, an act of reconciliation after the downing of a passenger plane by North Korea in 1987. It’s a movie all about women and friendship and I’m really really keen to see it. Ji-won had never played table tennis before and trained intensively for four months, though she was recovering from an ankle injury sustained while shooting Sector 7.  She was under the tutorship of Hyun Jung-hwa herself, and was determined to imitate the details of her playing style.

Canto: Yes, that’s a must-see movie. Now, I’m sure that all good actors throw themselves whole-heartedly into their roles, but I’ve never encountered anyone so determined about it as Ha Ji-won. And what I get from all the sources I’ve read is that she virtually never complains and is always smiling and happy on set, always lifting the spirits of those around her. Everyone seems to love working with her, it’s almost sickening.

Jacinta: She’s very demanding of herself, though. She actually tried to drop out of As One because she felt her table tennis ability wasn’t up to scratch and she’d let the whole film down.

Canto: I could talk about her forever, it’s such sheer pleasure. Also I think it’s because contemplating her keeps me young and frisky….

Jacinta: You’re only as young as the one you love. Shame she doesn’t speak your language. Do you think she’d be into science?

Canto: Mmmm. An important question. I note from her bios  that she’s not religious, that’s a good start. I’m sure she’d be open to it. It’s not just wishful thinking to believe she’s a very smart cookie…

Jacinta: I agree with you there – she’s been very smart about her career, having the foresight to see, once established, the kind of roles that would challenge her and excite an audience. Even though that foresight may well be largely unconscious…

Canto: I think she scores very high on EQ, emotional quotient, if that’s a thing. That’s what gives her the rapport she has with the team around her, and with her fans. She knows how to deal with people without even knowing how she knows how. She’s just a natural. Here’s an example. In this café interview (I can’t find it now – she’s done so many!), she’s asked by a young paparazzi type ‘There’s one question I need to ask you: when did you start to be so pretty?’. So Ha Ji-won’s face turns serious as this question begins to unfold: she’s expecting something heavy, then when it turns out to be frivolous, you can see her serious face registering it, after which she falls forward with a laugh, putting her hand over her face. Totally spontaneous and endearing, and much better than how I might’ve been tempted to react, i.e. with scorn. Then, quickly recovering, she answers with disarming truthfulness, ‘when I was born’, after which she breaks into embarrassed laughter again, as if she’d been immodest. But of course she was correct, she was born pretty, that’s to say very lucky, and she knows it. And she managed to convey that, and yet to keep everything good-humoured and light. Maybe it’s nothing, but I think it’s a kind of genius she has.

Jacinta: You’re in a bad way, mate. Tell me when they ask her some more interesting questions. So do you recommend any of her work?

Canto: Well I’m just exploring what’s available on YouTube, some of which is of poor film quality, and some of which is either poorly translated or not translated at all, especially her earliest stuff – and I want to trace her career from the beginning. So, yes, I’ve become addicted to Ha Ji-won, I’ve chosen her as my guardian angel and guiding spirit – I’ve even thought of dedicating a new blog just to her – but that might be a bit excessive….

Jacinta: Maybe a bit, but whatever floats your boat. Back to my question – any work you would recommend?

Canto: I’m not sure I’ve seen her best work yet, but the film ‘Miracle of a giving fool’ (2008), also known as ‘BA:BO’, has a lovely understated performance from her. A nice intro, though maybe not, as it doesn’t give much indication of her capabilities. The TV series ‘Damo’ (2003) might be better, but I’m having trouble finding a fully translated version. Horse-riding and swordplay aplenty. Anyway, she’s a wonderful woman, an inspiration, and I think you need to see a lot of her work – depth in diversity is her greatest achievement.

blog:https://www.google.com/amp/s/ussromantics.com/2017/04/14/recalling-romance-the-incomparable-ha-ji-won/amp/

This blog was 3 years ago, i don’t know if i posted it already before, but i do really enjoy reading their convos hehehehe :D 

img.gif

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, strwbrry said:

thanks to House on Wheels coz jiwon gets to eat a lot on this episode hehehe

I really happy seeing her have a pleasant food and the sunbaenims even the dongsaeng very nice to her. I love and grateful that HoW invite her :)  Let's pray another season of HoW and adding HJW for the fixed member! 

Happy 3rd year anniversary for Song Eung Jae! Personally dr. Song is my favorite img.gif

Stay healthy! Awaiting for another content of HJW! Don't forget to drink a lot of water!

Egvf_R8VoAEl7R6?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Love 1