strwbrry

EfqlAxZVAAAH7f5?format=jpg&name=small

️ <Dambo> Kakao talk live chat ️

with actors of <dambo> with real-time chat
Let's have a treasure time

✔ Date: August 20th (Thursday) 8 PM
✔ Attending: Seongdong-IL, hajiwon, Kim hee won, park soi
✔ Method: Kakao Talk # (shop) Tab, next app, kakaotv
Search for ' Mortgage ' or ' mortgage live chat '!
add kakaotalk cj entertainment channel in advance
You can get notifications!

#성동일 #하지원 #김희원 #박소이
#담보 #영화담보 #9월대개봉

EfqxrtHUcAEmV1n?format=jpg&name=small

see you tomorrow Dambo team!!!

• Like 2

img.gif

ha ji won said she had to learn chinese for her role. since seung yi is a simultaneous interpreter, she had to speak fluent chinese. “i won’t disappoint you. i worked hard [for it].”

#collateral #pawn

Cr. Bernice twitter

Link: https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200819223301941

we know jiwon that you won’t dissapoint us :) 

img.gif

• Like 3

Efyz1seUMAAIT4x?format=jpg&name=large
Efyz2EkU4AEifbL?format=jpg&name=large

Efyz2YNU0AEiGp1?format=jpg&name=large
Efyz2w1UwAA-CmQ?format=jpg&name=large

how was your 1st meeting w/ ha ji won?
psy: she was like the main character in cartoons. so pretty.
hjw: thanks, soyi. when i first saw soyi, she really looked like she came out of a cartoon. so pretty. i was surprised.
psy: you didn’t have to thank me bc i was telling the truth.

cr. bernice twitter

park so yi and jiwon are so cute together :) :) 

• Like 4

Yashh finally a long awaited Thursday finally come. Anyone knows where to watch kakao talk live chat and HoW live streaming? I cannot wait to see her and I cannot wait to be uploaded or to be subbed :D

Our two babies are so cute... ~~ How come Soyi can be that gorgeous! I demand more interaction between Soyi and Jiwon, please!  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

NEWS

Ha Ji Won To Visit “House On Wheels”, Makes Fanboy Yeo Jin Goo Adorably Happy

By abbyinhallyuland | August 20, 2020

tvN’s House on Wheels is definitely on a roll and its powerhouse guest list is soaring. In the 11th episode to be broadcast on August 20, Ha Ji Won is confirmed to be the guest muse.

Previously, the show was visited by Hye Ri, Ra Mi Ran, Gong Hyo Jin Lee Sung Kyoung, IU and Jung Eun Ji.

Sung Dong Il, Kim Hee Won and Yeo Jin Goo have been driving their “house on wheels” since June.

Given its concept of driving a small moving house which the actors use while traveling to places, it has surely drawn attention for its candid setup highlighting nomadic lifestyle.

Ha Ji Won shares connection with Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won and excitement evidently heightens to the actress’ parade of charm in the show.

For its newest stop, House on Wheels brothers visit Goeje island. In the released teaser, Ha Ji Won shared a hearty lunch with pickles plums and cucumbers. Her bright smile made the three actors happy and proud.

house on wheels

Revealing in an interview that he wants to work with the actress, Yeo Jin Goo transformed to a cute fanboy. He could not look at her properly the moment Ha Ji Won appeared.

The three brothers and Ha Ji Won also go for a fishing expedition in the coming episode. Remarking he is the happiest that day, Kim Hee Won raises curiousity as to what happened in the fishing activity.

A delightful scenery of the House on Wheels turning to a sashimi restaurant can be viewed on tonight’s broadcast at 9 PM KST.

Link: https://www.hellokpop.com/news/ha-ji-won-to-visit-house-on-wheels/

• Like 4

9 hours ago, strwbrry said:

we are ha ji won overload today HAHAAH and i am not complaining 

Best Thursday ever! I'm exercising my face for more than 3 hours because of giggling, smiling, and laughing. Even that I don't understand but I keep laughing for both Kakao LiveChat and HoW! What a day ~~

img.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1